Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You know what, I have a premonition that you would comment this time! You are one of the very first persons who has been supporting me :) I know you do not always comment, but this is also the reason I remember you very well as it is easy to remember the time you commented and what you commented. And I kinda feel that you keep looking at and caring about the things I posted here, which is a light but powerful force that motivates me to do more and do better. Thanks for your support and I hope I can bring more stuff for you guys in the future!

Neacht posted: »

The chibis are wonderful and cute as always! I think I like this one possibly more than the previous one (but it's hard to decide!). But

• I probably do. D:

buntingsir posted: »

Don't you dare getting ill! You need a dose of Rhyiona immediately.

• She´s a blessing in its truest form.

I´ve had it saved for a while. Perfect time to use it. xD

armis37 posted: »

Rebecca Black, the prophet of life meaning xD This gif is just perfectly fit for this situation xD This is, like, THE gif xD

• Which avatar do I add to the posters now?!

Killah posted: »

Same here.... 2spooky4me2

• Hee-hee

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Aww, you make me blush buntingsir

• Same here...Gosh, extremely spooky.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome to our thread! I´ll add you to the lists ASAP. Have fun here! EDIT: Your avatar on the thread is Loader Bot but it´s the stranger on your profile. 2spooky4me

• Most definetly!

Alt text

I probably do.

• I love that gif.

Most definetly!

• One which is the most spooky of them. For symbolism

Which avatar do I add to the posters now?!

• I think we have a wizard joining us. :P

Same here...Gosh, extremely spooky.

• Good, good, I made the right choice.

Have some more.

Alt textAlt text

(I love these ones, I even remember, that Poogs found them)

I love that gif.

• On point predictions, Dave. :P

I feel we are reaching the point where our limit will be broken and we will expand to the universe.

• I decided to add the Loader Bot one since it´s the one we can see from the thread itself. But this is really spooky.

One which is the most spooky of them. For symbolism

• Yeah, sounds friendly and nice. Better than the alternative...Right?

I think we have a wizard joining us. :P

• It is.

Seems logical, cause Loader Bot is Rhys' and Fiona's son too.

I decided to add the Loader Bot one since it´s the one we can see from the thread itself. But this is really spooky.

• Thanks for your great reminder! I am a traditional art learner and Vincent Van Gogh is one of my forever heros. I know that since there is too much information on the Internet, people do not reply does not mean they dislike the things you say/do, it is only because they may not be interested in the stuff enough to give feed backs, or they are just like me who do not post their thoughts unless they really want to make concrete points :p

XDJulieXD posted: »

This thread is truly the most lovable! I'm glad I joined too And I'm sure everyone is glad that you're past your depression, I know I am gl

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update for @nomadalex.

Welcome to the family!

I love to see lurkers join us, it´s a good feeling that this thread is doing a good job. :)

• Hey, s/he ships Rhyiona, we can accept even an evil one. :P

Yeah, sounds friendly and nice. Better than the alternative...Right?

• I feel we are reaching the point where our limit will be broken and we will expand to the universe. :)

Update for @nomadalex. Welcome to the family! I love to see lurkers join us, it´s a good feeling that this thread is doing a good job.

• Okay these are even better. Fiona is gorgeous but Rhyiona is amazing. <3

Good, good, I made the right choice. Have some more. (I love these ones, I even remember, that Poogs found them)

• Alt text

It is. Seems logical, cause Loader Bot is Rhys' and Fiona's son too.

• Yeess, you changed my avatar too, many thanks!

Update for @nomadalex. Welcome to the family! I love to see lurkers join us, it´s a good feeling that this thread is doing a good job.

• It´s all good! :D

Yeess, you changed my avatar too, many thanks!

• Writing Rhyiona at 4AM like

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Appreciated :) I always find you good at being humorous. When I was much younger, I am a stupid selfish bitch who knew nothing but cried every time to draw other's attention when I was sad, but the most shitty part is I did not speak a word whenever they actually cared about me as I assumed they knew what I actually thought. I took every thing as granted and became unhappy most of the time. Now, I know that if I want people to know me better, I should tell them directly what I feel instead of playing guessing games. Though there is not always a happy end, at least there are no regrets. After all, you cannot control what other thinks or make everyone loves you in this world. You has already assumed your responsibility once you have done your best. I know I am not perfect and not popular and not famous, but these should not be the reasons I give up :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

but there is always someone caring the efforts I put on what I do. Although I am still an anxious person, I am less worrying and tend to ask

• We're all very talkative. :p

Writing Rhyiona at 4AM like

• Thanks for the encouragement! This is not my first time to participate in a forum (and this time, a thread), and I ended up being distant every time in my past experiences. So, I did not have faith this time, but it turns out extremely great. It is a wonderful feeling to communicate with folks from all around the world. This time I want to stay with you guys as long as I could :)

Thank you so much, for sharing your feelings! I'm really glad you're past the depression, it's a very nasty thing. And it's truly wonderful

• Right?! I can´t load most of my older notes. This is annoying. :(

MichaelBP posted: »

(What the? Well, my feed is fuked as well, since this didn't show up)

• Don't mention it.

Please stay! I'm sure everyone will be very glad. :)

tessie0713 posted: »

Thanks for the encouragement! This is not my first time to participate in a forum (and this time, a thread), and I ended up being distant ev

• (What the? Well, my feed is fuked as well, since this didn't show up)

Alt text

• yep OVER 9000!!!!

OH MY GOD THIS GAME JUST GOT A MILLION TIMES BETTER

• That´s a good thing. :P

We're all very talkative.

• As much as I valued your dedication. I value your health more. Go to sleep, BigBadWolf. :)

• It's 5:30pm where I live

• Well, this one showed up, and I can still my older ones, so I guess it's affecting users randomly?

Right?! I can´t load most of my older notes. This is annoying.

• I did sleep a bit. I appreciate the concern though!

It´s 3PM anyway, too early. :D

As much as I valued your dedication. I value your health more. Go to sleep, BigBadWolf.

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• It depends. I can load older notes about 2 or 3 times sometimes and sometimes I can´t load any at all.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, this one showed up, and I can still my older ones, so I guess it's affecting users randomly?

• You´re awake wayyyy too early.

Green613 posted: »

9 A.M. here Worst time of the day V_V

• That´s still early.

XDJulieXD posted: »

It's 5:30pm where I live

Sign in to comment in this discussion.