The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• where the fuck is prour

I wonder if the Telltale staff members read some of these comments and think, "Hmm, so this is what our fans are like. Interesting..."

• I was reading a British anthropology thing and well, I thought this was an excellent twist:
    Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Yes, but it's recommended for those with a life, Elian.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Seems like a nice place to talk about life and such. Neat.

• edited May 2015

I was trying to open a can when the lid flew back, gashing the skin of my pinky finger wide open. Hurt like a mother. :(. Although, I guess I was more shocked at how much blood there was.

Me trying to stop the bleeding~

Alt text

• They're dead

where the fuck is prour

• Alt text

That sounds so painful!!!

torkahn808 posted: »

I was trying to open a can when the lid flew back, gashing the skin of my pinky finger wide open. Hurt like a mother. . Although, I guess I was more shocked at how much blood there was. Me trying to stop the bleeding~

• YO FACE IS GROSS!

Alt text

Sorry, That was really uncalled for.

waluigi is gross

• I suppose she is...

Actually, Miley is a pretty respectful human being. I've seen interviews with her and she's gone into detail about how she thinks it's not r

• You forgot Its_That_Guy

I'm just going to tag people who replied to my post yesterday in case they cared about the outcome: @Welcome_to_Woodbury @dojo32161 @Infi

• k

YO FACE IS GROSS! Sorry, That was really uncalled for.

• Good so..... where is it?

Damn, knew I forgot someone, sorry about that.

• Damn, knew I forgot someone, sorry about that.

You forgot Its_That_Guy

• edited May 2015

Alright, hopefully the last update about this, so I'm tagging people who replied to the second update. Again, if you don't care just ignore this.

@dojo32161 @Welcome_to_Woodbury @MetallicaRules @WarpSpeed @InfiniteDawn @Its_That_Guy @ClemyClooAndBabyboo

Alright, so the Assistant Principal talked to her this morning. My God, this girl really knows how to play her cards against me, first off she's not going to fight me or kill me because as soon as he confronted her about this then she just played the victim. I'm not in trouble either because he didn't believe her so he told her to stop and it's serious and that's it (Which is all I wanted).

Oh, but this is the start. She really played the victim card, she cried and said "I just kept trying to get her in trouble" (Because fuck me right? Death threats by a psycho girl who has had many instances of backing up her threats with physical violence should just be laughed off). I get texted and yelled at by like three or four people today about how she's "Such a good person and I shouldn't be mean to her". One of my friends got pissed the hell off and stopped being my friend (It's okay with me because who needs someone like that as a friend).

In fact during one of the texted arguments I posted exactly this:

Her- "Why are you doing this to her?!?!"

Me- "I have no clue what you're even talking about. I haven't done a single thing to her, the only thing I've done to her is report her for threatening my life yesterday other than that I haven't spoken to her at all."

Her- "Just leave her alone."

Me- "I am, tell her to leave me alone. If she didn't tell me she was going to kill me (Which just let me remind you is a serious issue and I wouldn't be surprised if she did try to kill me) then she wouldn't have gotten reported and she would just have to deal with that her relationship is over and my friend wants it to stay like that. So, kindly stop tell her to stay away from me and she won't get in trouble because of her mouth."

Then she just texts Ok like five times over the time of three hours.

I hate it when people are "Oh, I'm so tough and I'll kill you" to the victim as soon as authority tells her to back off. It's actually quite funny.

• It won't make a difference in this post so I tagged you in the latest update I just posted. Sorry about that little error on my part.

Good so..... where is it?

• What?

It won't make a difference in this post so I tagged you in the latest update I just posted. Sorry about that little error on my part.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

Something tells me this won't be the end of it, but hey at least the principal's on your side. Sad to hear your friend didn't believe your side of the story as there is always two (three, four, five, etc.) sides to a tale.

(Also the notifications don't seem to be working, I wasn't notified of this again).

Alright, hopefully the last update about this, so I'm tagging people who replied to the second update. Again, if you don't care just ignore

• Eh, if she stays away then it will.

I wonder what the notification problem is, do any of them work?

dojo32161 posted: »

Something tells me this won't be the end of it, but hey at least the principal's on your side. Sad to hear your friend didn't believe your s

• Go away

Yes, but it's recommended for those with a life, Elian.

• Fist yourself.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Go away

• cool story bruh XD

Markd4547 posted: »

I was nice on the issues which trouble them their looks and weight and was critical of their drinking and sleeping with random guys etc ever

• Sounds like the mudslinging's about to start. Practice the following response: "And you believed her?"

Alright, hopefully the last update about this, so I'm tagging people who replied to the second update. Again, if you don't care just ignore

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Make sure to add some scorn into it.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Sounds like the mudslinging's about to start. Practice the following response: "And you believed her?"

• Nice I was mentioned

Alt text

• Yup.

Actually this girl's been a total bitch to me since day one, the first thing she said to me was an insult.

Sounds like the mudslinging's about to start. Practice the following response: "And you believed her?"

• I'll try to more from now on. :P

Nice I was mentioned

• Don't worry about it I was Joking before.

I'll try to more from now on. :P

• It's sometimes hard to tell over the Internet.

Don't worry about it I was Joking before.

• Hmm, I wonder what the issue is.

Mine also didn't work this time around, but it didn't last time, either.

• Mine also didn't work this time around, but it didn't last time, either.

Eh, if she stays away then it will. I wonder what the notification problem is, do any of them work?

• Sure.

It's sometimes hard to tell over the Internet.

• edited May 2015

I've always wanted to go on here because you guys seem really cool and nice. Sorta like a family? Maybe im wrong thats just what i've seen :p

So hi.

c:

• Well, some of us are on skype, but we also hang out here. And sure, you can call it a family. Welcome!

#TeamSarah posted: »

I've always wanted to go on here because you guys seem really cool and nice. Sorta like a family? Maybe im wrong thats just what i've seen So hi. c:

• Hai! :3

I've always wanted to go on here because you guys seem really cool and nice. Sorta like a family? Maybe im wrong thats just what i've seen So hi. c:

• Depends on what kind of family you think of everyone on here as.

• Heeey, how are you? Nice to see you here :D

• edited May 2015

Ok so im recruiting voice actors for my upcoming series steve's backstory its a minecraft animated series if you wanna voice act for it to reply to this message

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Is your avi of you? :o

And hi :)

Hai!

• edited May 2015

Thanks! I'm pretty bad if I being brutally honest.

ComingSoon posted: »

Heeey, how are you? Nice to see you here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.