Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Always.

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Of course I did. "A Lannister always pays his debts." In this case a shipper.

• edited May 2015

Oh, oh! You're cosplaying as BigB's wolf form, that's why you're not blond! BOOM best excuse ever XD

And I LOVE the character!! After I read some of the comics and played a bit before the game's full episode release, I saw that he can be very nice at times (if he wanted to), when I heard that Snow wants BigB to be nicer(in the game) I was sure he would try to be, so I played him as a nicer guy, every NPC was perplexed every time BigB was nice. It was really fun to play as him XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

And I´m glad! Who doesn´t love Bigby? EDIT: Also, I´m still gonna be tsundere about Moon-chan. ;P

• Headcanon accepted!

I also tried to be as nice as I could! Which is strange because the one "Big Bad" character we had, I played him sweet and considerate. And then my Clementine on TWD was an angry, tiny sassy thing. What a contrast.

Oh, oh! You're cosplaying as BigB's wolf form, that's why you're not blond! BOOM best excuse ever XD And I LOVE the character!! After I r

• How I imagine you right now XD

Alt text

And I´m glad! Who doesn´t love Bigby? EDIT: Also, I´m still gonna be tsundere about Moon-chan. ;P

• edited May 2015

THIS... WHO MADE THIS IS A GENIUS

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Always.

• If I'll have the time

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

You can always do another art with blonde Wolf though. Also this one looks really cute.

• Alt text

How I imagine you right now XD

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Tfw you're expected to make a speech for your threads 2 month anniversary and you haven't even started it yet. Don't worry though, I'll definitely have a speech for tomorrow =]

• It´s okay, when you have time. But it´s really good. It´s still my favourite TT game. :)

I really have to play TWD series... I've only seen the playthrough... I am a shame to our righteous father, telltale-senpai!

• I really have to play TWD series... I've only seen the playthrough... I am a shame to our righteous father, telltale-senpai!

Headcanon accepted! I also tried to be as nice as I could! Which is strange because the one "Big Bad" character we had, I played him sweet and considerate. And then my Clementine on TWD was an angry, tiny sassy thing. What a contrast.

• fiona: [spits at rhys' face and punches him]

me: hhOLY shIT THEY IN LOVE THERE IT IS ALL RIGHT DAMN RIGHT HELL YEA FUCK YEA OOHHH SHIT DAMN SON

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

couples: [they make out and get married and do cute stuff] me: yeah...... um...... ok........? fiona: [spits at rhys' face and punches him] me: hhOLY shIT THEY IN LOVE THERE IT IS ALL RIGHT DAMN RIGHT HELL YEA FUCK YEA OOHHH SHIT DAMN SON

• Little finger all the way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

THIS... WHO MADE THIS IS A GENIUS

• edited May 2015

couples: [they make out and get married and do cute stuff]

me: yeah...... um...... ok........?

fiona: [spits at rhys' face and punches him]

me: hhOLY shIT THEY IN LOVE THERE IT IS ALL RIGHT DAMN RIGHT HELL YEA FUCK YEA OOHHH SHIT DAMN SON

• !!!

Show us the end result when it´s done? :D

Eryka posted: »

My moms tells my that she have 100$ for personalize some t-shirts. Before she tells my, I wrote on this forum that I'd like to have some t-

• ErykaEryka Banned

My moms tells my that she have 100$ for personalize some t-shirts.
    Before she tells my, I wrote on this forum that I'd like to have some t-shirt of Rhyiona.
    Can someone draw Rhyiona (cute kawaii or I don't know something like that).
    Description:
    Up left: Rhyiona is Love
    Middle: [Rhyiona Draw]
    Down right: Rhyiona is Life

Thank you to reply to my weird request. Thanks.

• Alt text

Little finger all the way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

rhonu posted: »

couples: [they make out and get married and do cute stuff] me: yeah...... um...... ok........? fiona: [spits at rhys' face and punches him] me: hhOLY shIT THEY IN LOVE THERE IT IS ALL RIGHT DAMN RIGHT HELL YEA FUCK YEA OOHHH SHIT DAMN SON

• ErykaEryka Banned

But I want someone to do it (cauz' a Rhyiona shirt gotta be perfect(you don't want to see how I can draw, you don't want))

!!! Show us the end result when it´s done?

• We have a decent amount of artists here, I´m sure someone can help you. :D

But I want someone to do it (cauz' a Rhyiona shirt gotta be perfect(you don't want to see how I can draw, you don't want))

• Alt text

Yes very much so.

• Alt text

I hope someone will help, because Rhyiona is Love Rhyiona is Life

• ErykaEryka Banned

I hope someone will help, because Rhyiona is Love Rhyiona is Life

We have a decent amount of artists here, I´m sure someone can help you.

• edited May 2015

I'm having kind of artblock. I need to cheer up. So I'm gonna write a a fanfic with google translator again! Or should I say with "Google-kääntäjä"
    I hope it's going to be really shitty :D

Alt text

• I wonder if "horny Fiona" is gonna make an appearance again.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm having kind of artblock. I need to cheer up. So I'm gonna write a a fanfic with google translator again! Or should I say with "Google-kääntäjä" I hope it's going to be really shitty

• well I know which word I have to use to get that.. :)

I wonder if "horny Fiona" is gonna make an appearance again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.