Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You and 91.6% of players chose to smack Vaughn.

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'll smack the shit out of Vaughn

• That oil thou. Love the comic<3.

Btw is that screenshot one of your art's? Oh and do you have a DA account or any account where you post stuff, if you post stuff?

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is for members who've experienced severe injury or trauma during this post: ....

• Yeaaaaah...I realized that I didn't really have any good reason to delete it in the first place.

Plus I have been literally unable to draw more of these because this "ghost comic" just has kept haunting me.

ahhh finally got this out of my system.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's back! Yeeees! Thank you ghost comic.

• Of course Rhys/Fiona (whoever you play in that momentttt....... O.M.G. what if it would be a double smack? Like both Rhys and Fiona would smack him if you choose to O.O FANART MATERIAL <3

You and 91.6% of players chose to smack Vaughn.

• Rhys smacks him first and then he gets back up again, offended, and Fiona smacks him back down. :P

Of course Rhys/Fiona (whoever you play in that momentttt....... O.M.G. what if it would be a double smack? Like both Rhys and Fiona would smack him if you choose to O.O FANART MATERIAL

• ErykaEryka Banned

Can I have just have the second (beautifull) image (without the first)

sure

• I'm really glad, I thought it was really funny in the first place. :)

Yeaaaaah...I realized that I didn't really have any good reason to delete it in the first place. Plus I have been literally unable to dra

• I used to watch futurama so much!

Yes, that's Jack riding Buttstallion. I never finished that picture :D

I don't have DA account anymore but I have a tumblr account. That's only a portfolio tho. I should make another Tumblr blog but I'm so coward.

That oil thou. Love the comic<3. Btw is that screenshot one of your art's? Oh and do you have a DA account or any account where you post stuff, if you post stuff?

• Alt text

Rhys smacks him first and then he gets back up again, offended, and Fiona smacks him back down. :P

• This?

Alt text

or this?

Alt text

Eryka posted: »

Can I have just have the second (beautifull) image (without the first)

• I learned to hate this comic during the past few days... but still, thank you. :)

I think this comic is my sense of humor in a nutshell..

I'm really glad, I thought it was really funny in the first place.

• It's funny, don't worry about it. :D I'm glad it's back.

I learned to hate this comic during the past few days... but still, thank you. I think this comic is my sense of humor in a nutshell..

• oooooh can I see that on tumblr?? I really wanna see X3

I used to watch futurama so much! Yes, that's Jack riding Buttstallion. I never finished that picture I don't have DA account anymore

• Oh my god How did miss this! AAAAAA I love em!!

My favorite is the second heart shaped Rhyiona. :3

HELP ARRIVED FASTER THAN SONIC

• Alt text

IF YOU KISS, VAUGHN TAKES THE LEAK RIGHT THERE AND THEN

• Lies.

nice alt text :^)

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm going to wear those t-shirts everyday of my life

Oh my god How did miss this! AAAAAA I love em!! My favorite is the second heart shaped Rhyiona.

• Well if you really want to see it.... I can try to send you a private message. I don't want everybody to see it. It's an old portfolio and kinda messy.

oooooh can I see that on tumblr?? I really wanna see X3

• Hgggghhhg I'm glad that you are glad that makes me glad that others are glad gladadiglad.

It's funny, don't worry about it. I'm glad it's back.

• ur a lie

Poogers555 posted: »

Lies.

• Gladception. :P

Hgggghhhg I'm glad that you are glad that makes me glad that others are glad gladadiglad.

• thank you <3

Oh my god How did miss this! AAAAAA I love em!! My favorite is the second heart shaped Rhyiona.

• U fukin w0t m8?

ur a lie

• u herd me

U fukin w0t m8?

• u wnna fukin g0? il smsh ur fawkin hed in m9

u herd me

• 1v1 rite nao

u gon gt shrekt

u wnna fukin g0? il smsh ur fawkin hed in m9

• ErykaEryka Banned

Okay, maybe not everyday but I'll be proud to wear it!

thank you

• I can make a finer and colored version if you want (thou you should tell me of which one, 'cause I'm still confused which 2nd you where referring to)

Okay, maybe not everyday but I'll be proud to wear it!

• oke, m8 il bak off, bt rmbr, i wood hve desrekted u

1v1 rite nao u gon gt shrekt

• wuteva hlps u slip @ nite :P

oke, m8 il bak off, bt rmbr, i wood hve desrekted u

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'd like both whit color, please.

I can make a finer and colored version if you want (thou you should tell me of which one, 'cause I'm still confused which 2nd you where referring to)

• I'll see what I can do, but it might take a while... I also have to study, so when I'll find some time I'll do the color n all :3

I'd like both whit color, please.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I have a test in math and to have more than 90% I write all in 2 pages (we can do this for this test) but I ''write'' it with the computer so I can add everything :-P

I'll see what I can do, but it might take a while... I also have to study, so when I'll find some time I'll do the color n all

• edited May 2015

Rhys pushed a chair in between the two beds in front of him.

"Alright, guys," he grinned, sitting down and crossing his arms as Fiona fumbled with the sheets of the beds, neatly folding them comfortably over the two robots, one far too big for the bed he was in, before sitting on the edge of one of them, keen on listening in, "I got the best story for today. You guys are gonna love it."

"Yay!"

Loader Bot threw his arms up in the air, the sudden movement causing the bed to creak in a loud protest. Gortys simply crossed her arms, interested, but not expressing an other emotion.

"Uh, Loader Bot, you should probably stop that or the bed will break in half." Fiona weakly tried and he steadied immediately.

"I´m sorry, mother. I will not do it again."

Fiona bit her lip nervously. She hadn´t meant to upset him and Rhys knew she was probably internally debating how to cheer him up without causing the whole floor to come down when he started getting too excited. Considering he´d suffer if this happened as well, he was quick to go to her aid.

"Hey, guys, how about we start the story, huh?" he gave them his best grin.

Gortys gave him a curt nod and Loader Bot opted for a thumbs up instead. At least it didn´t destroy beds. It was a start.

"Once upon a time, in a far away land named Pandora, lived a princess named Fiona-"

"That´s mama´s name."

Rhys frowned.

"Gortys, just go with it. It´s a story."

She quieted down and he deemed it safe to continue even under Fiona´s horrified and questioning stare.

"Okay then. Lived a princess named Fiona. But what you guys don´t know is that, around that castle, a big ugly and smelly dragon was guarding her, stopping anyone from reaching the princess and rescuing her!"

Fiona scoffed and slapped the back of his head.

"Ow, what the hell, Fiona?"

"Like I would need to be rescued!"

"It´s a story, damn it!"

She grumbled in a way that let him know this was not the end of this conversation but allowed him to continue. He was starting to regret this idea but stopping would mean his kids would be unhappy and he wasn´t about to earn the title of the crappiest father of the year.

"Like I was saying -- before I was rudely interrupted--" she stuck her tongue out at him and it took all his willpower not to do it back, "the dragon wouldn´t let anyone near the princess. Dragon Vasquez was his name!"

"That was the man who deactivated me..."

Loader Bot lifted his hands to his face, wiping away fictional tears and sobbing.

"Aw, come on, that was a while ago. He´s gone now. Just wait till you see how he´s destroyed!"

To his relief, the robot was easy to please, and just clapped happily. Gortys made a noise that sounded like someone clicking their tongue in impatience and Rhys would have wondered where and how she learned to do that without a tongue if he had more time. But he was tired, he wanted to sleep, and above all he just wanted to finish the story at this point. So he tensed his jaw, supressing a yawn, and tried to keep his cheerful tone.

"Anyway. Yeah. Dragon Vasquez. But what he didn´t know what that a gallant knight named Rhys," he heard Fiona snort in disbelief and breathed in sharply to bite back a snarky reply at the implication, "had taken an interest in the princess and was ready to do anything in order to protect her and take her home to a kingdom named Helios."

"Gross, like I would live there." She didn´t resist throwing a playful jab.

"I´ll have you know Helios is an extremely good place to live! Don´t you know-"

"Pops. Continue the story."

Gortys was trying really hard to keep the curiousity from flooding her voice but Rhys knew her better than that and couldn´t keep himself from smiling.

"Someone´s eager!"

She turned her head away, crossing her arms, and he was pretty sure she´d have blushed in embarrassment if she could, grumpy little thing she was. Adorable, too. But that was to be expected since she was his daughter, he smugly reminded himself.

"Alright. Please no more interruptions." He looked at each of the three around him with narrowed eyes. "The knight fought valiantly, stun baton in hand, until the ugly mighty beast fell. He found the princess and she fell madly in love with him and they quickly moved back to the Helios kingdom and lived happily ever after. The end!"

He proudly puffed his chest.

"That was crap." Fiona shrugged.

"Excuse me?"

Loader Bot pulled him in for a hug and Gortys joined, unsure, both probably sensing the pending argument, and Fiona let it drop, small smile on her face. He didn´t let her stand there for long, beckoning for her to join them and she shook her head in mock disapproval but moved in anyway and was gleefully received by six pairs of open arms.

Their family dynamic was unusual but it was theirs.

He wouldn´t trade it for anything.

--

@Janek95 asked for a bed time story for Gortys and Loader Bot.

I took a few liberties but I hooope it´s okay.

blah blah typos you know the drill :)

• Or, well, at least until it had been a robot hand but now hand there was only blood seeping pit.

Things just got real.

Your shit sense of humor I will miss.

I laughed way too much at this.

Writing fanfiction in google translator was a brilliant idea!

Okay this is gonna make you either laugh or melt your brain. Maybe both. Well at least I had some fun. And once again, this was made with G

• This is so cute! I wanna draw them so much as a family after this, but I don't have the time. ;_;

Anyway, great work, as always.

Rhys pushed a chair in between the two beds in front of him. "Alright, guys," he grinned, sitting down and crossing his arms as Fiona fum

• edited May 2015

I'm glad you liked it, I've been really enjoying writing their family life, to be honest. :D

buntingsir posted: »

This is so cute! I wanna draw them so much as a family after this, but I don't have the time. ;_; Anyway, great work, as always.

• edited May 2015

Riddle time

Who lives in a pineapple and is under the sea?

• Rhyiona, because Rhyiona is everywhere.

Green613 posted: »

Riddle time Who lives in a pineapple and is under the sea?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.