Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well lucky you! My exams are all paper based (history, my language, logic-yes, it's a class XD, and also some stuff with the computer) so I have to study hard(especially history), I also have exams at the university I want to go (english and my language's grammar) @.@ at times I don't even know which one to continue studying... Anyway good luck at your math exam! May we all succeed in our school life and others! X3

Eryka posted: »

I have a test in math and to have more than 90% I write all in 2 pages (we can do this for this test) but I ''write'' it with the computer so I can add everything :-P

• I was going to say a pirate, because I thought of the song "You are a pirate" for some reason (I know it's from Spongebob but a pirate was the first thing to pop into my head XD)
    Song

• he literally says YOLO in that game. 10/10

XDJulieXD posted: »

I loved him in Bioshock Infinite as Booker Dewitt (handsome fellow)

• thanx 4 the spoiler warning

Green613 posted: »

Riddle time Who lives in a pineapple and is under the sea?

• IGN confirms

MeatBicycle posted: »

he literally says YOLO in that game. 10/10

• Poogs can you send the weird stranger lines to me too?

Poogers555 posted: »

Here, Ill pm it to you because its honestly kinda super spoiler

• Google translator ships Rhyiona confirmed!!!

Rhys started to search the rest of the hand out of his pocket. Rhys took out a piece of paper.

Also this. Disturbing.

buntingsir posted: »

Or, well, at least until it had been a robot hand but now hand there was only blood seeping pit. Things just got real. Your sh

• I think I would smack him first, and then cry.

Because that was the moment of their lives and Vaughn just ruined it.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Episode 5 comes. Rhys and Fiona are staring into each others eyes. Nothing else matters in the moment. They step closer and lean in

• edited May 2015

The only thing that disturbs me with this comic strip is that Gortys stands right in that pile of scagcrap.

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is for members who've experienced severe injury or trauma during this post: ....

• He's a wizard.

Also I decided to translate this to my language, and then translate it back to English. And this is what I got:

"Rice began to look for other sides of his pocket. Rice took out a piece of paper".

Google translator ships Rhyiona confirmed!!! Rhys started to search the rest of the hand out of his pocket. Rhys took out a piece of paper. Also this. Disturbing.

• edited May 2015

she stuck her tongue out at him and it took all his willpower not to do it back

Hmm...this reminds me of a certain fanart I've seen. I wonder how far their tongues can stretch... ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Rhys pushed a chair in between the two beds in front of him. "Alright, guys," he grinned, sitting down and crossing his arms as Fiona fum

• edited May 2015

Gortys made a noise that sounded like someone clicking their tongue in impatience and Rhys would have wondered where and how she learned to do that without a tongue if he had more time.

I love how you write Gortys

She turned her head away, crossing her arms, and he was pretty sure she´d have blushed in embarrassment if she could, grumpy little thing she was.

I still love how you write Gortys!

Their family dynamic was unusual but it was theirs.He wouldn´t trade it for anything.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Ps. You just gave me an idea for a comic. Mysterious smile

Rhys pushed a chair in between the two beds in front of him. "Alright, guys," he grinned, sitting down and crossing his arms as Fiona fum

• Rhys will give her a bath after this. :)

Quiff posted: »

The only thing that disturbs me with this comic strip is that Gortys stands right in that pile of scagcrap.

• Haha wut? :D At least that is somewhat accurate.

He's a wizard. Also I decided to translate this to my language, and then translate it back to English. And this is what I got: "Rice began to look for other sides of his pocket. Rice took out a piece of paper".

• edited May 2015

Great. Rhys and Fiona mustn't let Gortys be dirty.

Rhys will give her a bath after this.

• edited May 2015

Rhys is not only a wizard, but a rice too. Who would've thought?

Pronunciation of his name just sounds exactly like the name of this dish to me (in my language) to be honest. :D

How did "hand" become "sides" though?

Haha wut? At least that is somewhat accurate.

• edited May 2015

Oh wait, maybe Gortys rusts when she comes into contact with water!

paper towels..

Great. Rhys and Fiona mustn't let Gortys be dirty.

• Ohh right.

But well lest hope she's made out of rust free material.

Oh wait, maybe Gortys rusts when she comes into contact with water! paper towels..

• edited May 2015

The unsolved mysteries of Google translator!

It's also funny that a Finnish word "loppu" (the end) translates into "out of stock" ;D I understand this error since "loppu" can also mean that something comes to an end. Still funny.

Rhys is not only a wizard, but a rice too. Who would've thought? Pronunciation of his name just sounds exactly like the name of this dish to me (in my language) to be honest. How did "hand" become "sides" though?

• Fine. Then I'll steal your precious Ikea köttbullars and replace them with mämmi!

Alt text

(wanna stop already? :D)

Oh I just did! And may the smell never disperse >:^) And I'm not a monster,

• edited May 2015

Oh yeah! I always laughed at this too. It's like an awesome but kind of weird shtick. :D

The unsolved mysteries of Google translator! It's also funny that a Finnish word "loppu" (the end) translates into "out of stock" ;D I understand this error since "loppu" can also mean that something comes to an end. Still funny.

• edited May 2015

I don't know what mämmi is but it sounds horrifying!

(And yeah let's stop and call it a tie shall we?)

Alt text

Fine. Then I'll steal your precious Ikea köttbullars and replace them with mämmi! (wanna stop already? )

• edited May 2015

Alt text

(Oh now I remember what mämmi is, or as we call it in Sweden Memma)

Mämmi is bad. Never ever eat it. What? a tie? never! .... Fineee! A tie is good.

• Mämmi is bad. Never ever eat it.

What? a tie? never!

Alt text

Fineee! A tie is good.

Alt text

I don't know what mämmi is but it sounds horrifying! (And yeah let's stop and call it a tie shall we?)

• That last pic will always be the cutest Gortys pic ever. :)

This is for members who've experienced severe injury or trauma during this post: ....

• Gortys is a grumpy cutie. :D

I'm curious now. :P

Gortys made a noise that sounded like someone clicking their tongue in impatience and Rhys would have wondered where and how she learned to

• Quiff wondering the real questions.

she stuck her tongue out at him and it took all his willpower not to do it back Hmm...this reminds me of a certain fanart I've seen. I wonder how far their tongues can stretch... ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• RIP Vaughn? :P

I think I would smack him first, and then cry. Because that was the moment of their lives and Vaughn just ruined it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I also have geography but I think I'll have over 70 or something like that...

XDJulieXD posted: »

Well lucky you! My exams are all paper based (history, my language, logic-yes, it's a class XD, and also some stuff with the computer) so I

• Nah he'll live.

RIP Vaughn? :P

• Indeed I am.

This is serious thinking I'm doing here.

Quiff wondering the real questions.

• Aww you make me blush!

Alt text

That last pic will always be the cutest Gortys pic ever.

• I couldn't resist. I'm so bad at resisting things.

Alt text

(When it comes to real Fiona and Rhys, I think their tongues are 13 times shorter. :3)

Indeed I am. This is serious thinking I'm doing here.

• Alt text

I can't stop laughing now!

I couldn't resist. I'm so bad at resisting things. (When it comes to real Fiona and Rhys, I think their tongues are 13 times shorter. )

• 2 months anniversary!

• The stupidest things are the funniest things. :D

I can't stop laughing now!

• Ehmagawd YAS you did it!

Alt text

I couldn't resist. I'm so bad at resisting things. (When it comes to real Fiona and Rhys, I think their tongues are 13 times shorter. )

• ErykaEryka Banned

So beautifull!

• Happy 2 months, everyone!

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.