Bang, Marry, Kill

Let's play a little game, shall we? You probably know the drill already, but I will reiterate.

A person comments with three names of Game of Thrones characters (book/show/game), and others will reply indicating their assortments of the given characters as categorized between Banging, Marrying or Killing them.

For instance: Reek; Ramsay; Domeric;

• Bang: Ramsay, assuming he does not kill after mating.
  • Marry: Reek, have you seen those damn puppy eyes?
  • Kill: Domeric, for there can be only one true Bolton heir.

Comments

• edited May 2015

Arya,
    Stannis,
    Reek(Theon)

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

This odd thread has been posted before...

• Has it? I'm awfully sorry. Sadly, I'm unable to delete it, so we'll just have to take our time and wait until it dissolutes on its own accord.

Cope49 posted: »

This odd thread has been posted before...

• Bang Ludd, Marry Cotter, and Kill Gryff

Ludd, Gryff, and Cotter.

• Ludd, Gryff, and Cotter.

• edited May 2015
    • Bang Cotter to alleviate his potatophilic tendencies.
    • Marry Gryff out of pity.
    • Kill Ludd to create an entertaining marital dynamic with Gryff.

Ludd, Gryff, and Cotter.

• Kill - Cersei
    Bang - Ramsay
    Marry - Jon Snow

• Fuck Rodrik, Marry Beskha (Women who kick ass get me "all charged up" ifyouknowwhatimean) and Kill the Whitehills. All of them.

• edited May 2015

Gwyn, Mira, and Beskha.

• Bang Gwyn, Marry Mira, Kill Beskha

AgentZ46 posted: »

Gwyn, Mira, and Beskha.

• Kill Beskha!? :O I love Beskha...

Bang Gwyn, Marry Mira, Kill Beskha

• I love her to, I just don't want to bang or marry her.

Kill Beskha!? :O I love Beskha...

• Asher Forrester, Jon Snow, Lard Whitehill

• edited May 2015

The game is called Fuck, Marry, Kill.

• Fuck: Margaery (She's described as attractive in the books but Natalie Dormer is a knockout.)
    • Marry: Talia (She's a bit young for me but people grow up.)
    • Kill: Cersei
  • Bang Asher, Marry Jon, Kill Lard Whitehill

Asher Forrester, Jon Snow, Lard Whitehill

• I saw one for the Wolf Among us I don't know if a GOT one has been made before.

voltaire posted: »

Has it? I'm awfully sorry. Sadly, I'm unable to delete it, so we'll just have to take our time and wait until it dissolutes on its own accord.

• yes lol

Bang Asher, Marry Jon, Kill Lard Whitehill

• edited May 2015

Not this again.

• edited May 2015

Bang: Olenna Tyrell, marry: Old Nan, kill: Maester Pycelle.

Hopefully they're old enough.

• Bang: Jaimie

Marry: Jamie

Kill: Jamie

• edited May 2015

Screw Beskha

Marry Mira

kill Gwyn, because I'm planning on it anyway.

Gwyn, Mira, and Beskha.

• Sansa is thirteen.

Miklaus posted: »

Bang: Olenna Tyrell, marry: Old Nan, kill: Maester Pycelle. Hopefully they're old enough.

• And Margaery is sixteen. Ok maybe I'm too influenced by the real age of the actors but who cares, it's just a thread... not a big deal. I'm not a pedo if I find Natalie Dormer and Sophie Turner really attractive.

sunfell posted: »

Sansa is thirteen.

• That would be ephebophilia, not pedophilia. It's not like the number of female options are plentiful and to my mind most of them are too young to "bang" but for the sake of the game marrying them doesn't seem too bad if it's for the sake of their character and not their age or appearance.

Miklaus posted: »

And Margaery is sixteen. Ok maybe I'm too influenced by the real age of the actors but who cares, it's just a thread... not a big deal. I'm not a pedo if I find Natalie Dormer and Sophie Turner really attractive.

• Exactly, there isn't much choice in the show, women are too young, too old or too dead. If I'd chosen Lady Olenna she would have been too old, if I'd chosen Catelyn Stark I would have been a necrophile. People are never content.

BipedalP posted: »

That would be ephebophilia, not pedophilia. It's not like the number of female options are plentiful and to my mind most of them are too you

• Bang: Margaery. Might as well

Marry: Elaena. SO nice, so beautiful, 11/10

Kill: Mira. Don't like her.

• edited May 2015

Bang Mira , Marry Gwyn, Kill Ludd.

• Loved this comment.

The game is called Fuck, Marry, Kill. * Fuck: Margaery (She's described as attractive in the books but Natalie Dormer is a knockout.) * Marry: Talia (She's a bit young for me but people grow up.) * Kill: Cersei

• While I wouldn't kill Mira if she wasn't a POV character I wouldn't pay much attention to her.

Bang: Margaery. Might as well Marry: Elaena. SO nice, so beautiful, 11/10 Kill: Mira. Don't like her.

• Bang Mira, Marry Elaena, Kill Gryff.

• Bang Gwyn, Marry Beskha, Kill Mira

Gwyn, Mira, and Beskha.

• Bang Jon, Marry Asher, Kill Ludd

• I get what you mean about marrying Talia, that scene where she helps Rodrik, she seems like wife material... Probably have to wait a couple of years though

The game is called Fuck, Marry, Kill. * Fuck: Margaery (She's described as attractive in the books but Natalie Dormer is a knockout.) * Marry: Talia (She's a bit young for me but people grow up.) * Kill: Cersei

• Bang: Stannis - he's so repressed that if you could get him to unclench for a minute, i bet he'd be a great lay.

Marry: Arya - favorite character by far, we could spend our marriage roaming the Riverlands picking off stray Freys

Kill: Reek/Theon - cuz the poor guy should be put out of his misery.

Arya, Stannis, Reek(Theon)

• Too easy.

Bang: Asher - super hot tough guy, nuff said

Marry: Jon Snow - I always wanted to be a Stark too

Kill: Ludd Whitehill - there is no effing way i would ever let this creep touch me. Ever. For any reason.

• Her brother and father just died (Rodrik was still presumed dead) and she took the time to ask about Gared's family.
    • She took the time to give Gared words of encouragement before leaving.
    • She took up the burden of helping Rodrik walk.
    • She's arguably the only person in House Forrester besides Rodrik that is completely trustworthy.

Imagine what kind of person she'll be all grown up.

I get what you mean about marrying Talia, that scene where she helps Rodrik, she seems like wife material... Probably have to wait a couple of years though

• Bang, Yara Greyjoy.

Alt text

She is not that hot but personally i find her extremely attractive.

Marry, Osha.

Alt text

She is cute wilding as the same as Yara she is generally not hot but i find her also extremely nice

Kill, Gregor Clegane (The Mountain)

Alt text

I think i would be not able to kill him in a fair fight but the reason i want to kill him is because he killed my favorite character The Red Viper!

• Kill him from a distance to be doubly sure that doesn't happen.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Too easy. Bang: Asher - super hot tough guy, nuff said Marry: Jon Snow - I always wanted to be a Stark too Kill: Ludd Whitehill - there is no effing way i would ever let this creep touch me. Ever. For any reason.

• edited May 2015

3x Dany

Inspired by Littlefinger

Sign in to comment in this discussion.