Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I´m glad, we wouldn´t wanna lose you.

• Why? He looks so nice, like an actual Loader Bot. :')

It took me ages to make. Well, partially because I´m lazy but Loader Bot was an absolute pain.

• The family is now complete.

I finally stopped being lazy. Aaaand there we go.

• I think we made this thread 2spooky2beclicked

• They are all beautiful. ;_;

Rhyiona family is best family.

Yup! Totally worth it, too, look at them. ;_;

• That's the spirit! ;)

Quiff posted: »

Hey, I welcome diabetes with big arms if it's for Rhyiona.

• edited May 2015

That's really nasty >:|

Makes me angry to think that there are those kinds of teachers.

In my high school they would never do that. Most of our teachers are really supportive of thing like this, and if you have problems speaking in front of many people they could let you speak in front of a smaller group, or just let you off the hook :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Wow I wished I had done that (but the teacher won't rest until everyone does it), i remember I had an anxiety attack and was stuttering during presentation. My teacher screamed at me..It wasn't helping at all

• edited May 2015

Oh, it´s more around the process of how to get that particular Pokemon. I thought it was a fitting species but to get it to evolve you had to do multiple battles to get points for a certain item. Otherwise it doesn´t evolve.

So he took a while to get. :)

But it was worth it!

buntingsir posted: »

Why? He looks so nice, like an actual Loader Bot. :')

• Yup!

Totally worth it, too, look at them. ;_;

MichaelBP posted: »

The family is now complete.

• Sounds fun though.

Yes! He's very cool. I also like HJ and Nisha, they so look like a match, but it's only natural.

Oh, it´s more around the process of how to get that particular Pokemon. I thought it was a fitting species but to get it to evolve you had t

• The box I put them in is named "Rhyiona". :´) I´m gonna transfer them throughout any future games.

Because ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten. <3

They are all beautiful. ;_; Rhyiona family is best family.

• I actually don't like Rhyperion but I agree it fits Loader Bot.

I once tried to breed a shiny Chespin and I succeeded! After 614 eggs..
    I love my Shiny Conker! He's my only "not hacked shiny" xD

Oh, it´s more around the process of how to get that particular Pokemon. I thought it was a fitting species but to get it to evolve you had t

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think we made this thread 2spooky2beclicked

• I like Rhyperior but it´s so hard to get. I´d already used my Protector so I had to go earn BP for more.

I love shiny Chesnaught better than the regular one. Delphox is still my favourite though. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I actually don't like Rhyperion but I agree it fits Loader Bot. I once tried to breed a shiny Chespin and I succeeded! After 614 eggs.. I love my Shiny Conker! He's my only "not hacked shiny" xD

• The battles aren´t always fun in this place. :P

Yeah, I tried to have them match somewhat (HJ x Nisha master race) and keep the reptilian theme. :)

Sounds fun though. Yes! He's very cool. I also like HJ and Nisha, they so look like a match, but it's only natural.

• RIP thread

u were kewl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh_ISiBC-I

• This family is just too precious, so you've got to hold onto them, and transfer them into future games.

That is something Rhys knows very well. ;_;

Alt text

The box I put them in is named "Rhyiona". :´) I´m gonna transfer them throughout any future games. Because ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten.

• Now you´re making me wanna add Aunt Sasha and (...Uncle? Friend? What would Loader Bot and Gortys call him?) Vaughn hnggggg

This family is just too precious, so you've got to hold onto them, and transfer them into future games. That is something Rhys knows very well. ;_;

• Is it like a turn-based strategy?

You succeeded. They all look like their Tales' counterparts, I LOVE it!

The battles aren´t always fun in this place. :P Yeah, I tried to have them match somewhat (HJ x Nisha master race) and keep the reptilian theme.

• RIP this thread. March 17 2015 - May 17 2015 T_T

Other shippers b like:

Alt text

(And now I realize I made it even spookier. Shiet)

RIP thread u were kewl

• They'd call him uncle? I dunno, uncle seems the most fitting.

Now you´re making me wanna add Aunt Sasha and (...Uncle? Friend? What would Loader Bot and Gortys call him?) Vaughn hnggggg

• I guess so, I don´t see what else they´d call him. :/

Uncle Vaughn. Huh, sounds cool.

They'd call him uncle? I dunno, uncle seems the most fitting.

• edited May 2015

Thank you Quiff for being a Swede!

What can I say, it comes naturally B)

Alt text

Och tack du för att du är en så go' Finne!!

This is so touching! T.T I love this thread so much! ( and forum too) I'm so lucky to have an opportunity to draw my stuff here and see that

• Well, Pokemon is an RPG styled game but in this particular place the AI gets... way smarter than usual each time you win a round. The amount of points you get gets higher every 10 battles but the problem is building a consistent team ready for anything.

I´m really glad to hear that. :D I´m really glad I put the time into this. Overall, it was really fun. Also, Gortys is Rhys and Fiona´s legit child, I can´t get over it. :P

Is it like a turn-based strategy? You succeeded. They all look like their Tales' counterparts, I LOVE it!

• Awkward? PSHHHH.

There´s no awkward in here.

awkward group hug incoming

• awkward group hug incoming

Alt text

• Tack bror...

Alt text

Is there such a thing as too many “thank you's”? NO! Thank you! Yes, you! You are great! Thank you for being you! Thanks for still being you! Let's hug! And thank you for that hug too!

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

It's happening.

• Oh Yes! Shiny Delphox is amazing!! Shiny Kalos trio is pretty neat!

Alt text

I like Rhyperior but it´s so hard to get. I´d already used my Protector so I had to go earn BP for more. I love shiny Chesnaught better than the regular one. Delphox is still my favourite though.

• I was worth it.

The pain I went through to get a Protector...

• the problem is building a consistent team ready for anything.

It's always a big problem, really. :D Well, for me at least.

Yep, it's awesome. Loader Bot is probably a little jealous, but it's alright they all love him anyway.

Well, Pokemon is an RPG styled game but in this particular place the AI gets... way smarter than usual each time you win a round. The amount

• I almost cried ;-:

xfuriouss posted: »

guys, i'm leaving rhyiona and i am going to ship rhysha now... time to move on and open your heart for THE ONE TRUE SHIP

• I think Delphox is awesome because of the witch theme. It´s pulled off better than Mismagius I think. :D

Shiny Greninja looks like Mikasa from SnK. ;P

Oh Yes! Shiny Delphox is amazing!! Shiny Kalos trio is pretty neat!

• Rhyiona is worth all the sweat, blood and tears.

I was worth it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.