The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sounds great I would love to but I have to go out in fifteen minutes when are you doing it?

Lehfeels posted: »

Markd this may be off topic but im having a town of salem tournament town of salem is sorta like the forum minigame werewolf i was wonderin

• I would love to sounds fun :)

about may 27th if not 27th then very late may

• about may 27th if not 27th then very late may

Markd4547 posted: »

Sounds great I would love to but I have to go out in fifteen minutes when are you doing it?

• Today is Shrek's birthday, just thought you should know that.

• It's a surprisingly good trailer, the only thing I don't like about it is the Cinemasin sound effect at 0:16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y Seen this on my feed some people here might want to see it

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Today is Shrek's birthday, just thought you should know that.

• Rip in pepperoni: Bromid Jonhson McSwaginsson.

• Alt text

<3

Today is Shrek's birthday, just thought you should know that.

• Movie is called Mad Max. Not so feminist to me.

I usually look at all the spoiler reviews of films I loved after I see them in cinema this time Mad Max WHAT DO I HEAR in the reviews the

• How dare they take Dr. Ian Malcolm's theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y Seen this on my feed some people here might want to see it

• Abortion is murder to me it prevents life and Raining spiders dayum that sounds badass

Articles! This one is for @AWESOMEO you find these interesting: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/does-a-fetus-feel-pain-at-20-we

• Markd4547 posted: »

Abortion is murder to me it prevents life and Raining spiders dayum that sounds badass

• 20 week-year-old fetuses can feel pain. Huh, who knew.

Articles! This one is for @AWESOMEO you find these interesting: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/does-a-fetus-feel-pain-at-20-we

• It's raining Spider-Men?

Raining spiders? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

• American friends, is Mac 'n Cheese tasty?

• edited May 2015

ACS

Whew, I'm excited! More:

ACS

ACS

• YES

fallandir posted: »

American friends, is Mac 'n Cheese tasty?

• Dayum looks awesome :)

ACS Whew, I'm excited! More: ACS ACS

• Hell Yeah :)

• edited May 2015

nvm

• Alt text

I never heard of it I just googled it, looks tasty :'D

• Hell fucking yes.

• Yup it does :> Hope it's as easy to make as it looks.

I never heard of it I just googled it, looks tasty :'D

• edited May 2015

dude, fucking stop

I miss you so much... Sigh...

• I always feel better after I vent to someone about all the terrible shit that happened during my day lol, so if you ever want to vent about it, I'm all ears.:]

Likewise :]

That's most definitely a positive, just kick back and revel in not having to deal with annoying coworkers and spontaneous messes while you can lol

Or I could just get called into work anyway <_<

I have tomorrow off, so that's good at least lol.

And you're almost/already out of school, which hopefully means more time to chill out over the summer, so that's something to look forward to as well.:))

Definitely. Finished up with school last Friday, looking forward to having a little more time on my hands.

Tinni posted: »

Agreed. There are few things at work more frustrating than that.. especially when it's with an employee that has repeatedly had these proble

• edited May 2015

Or I could just get called into work anyway <_<

Do you get called in all the time even when it's not your shift too?? Always happens to me.:/

I have tomorrow off, so that's good at least lol.

One good thing is better than no good things, right? We got to try to see the positive side, the glass is half full, not half empty and all that jazz haha.

Finished up with school last Friday, looking forward to having a little more time on my hands

School is the bane of my existence at this point so I am definitely jealous of your freedom lol.

Belan posted: »

I always feel better after I vent to someone about all the terrible shit that happened during my day lol, so if you ever want to vent about

• edited May 2015

Do you get called in all the time even when it's not your shift too?? Always happens to me.:/

All the time. I'm pretty much the go to person whenever someone doesn't show up or if extra help is wanted, probably because I typically have a hard time declining the hours.

My boss actually called me at 5am today asking me to come in.. but I really wasn't feeling that, so I just went back to sleep and came in at noon instead lol.

One good thing is better than no good things, right? We got to try to see the positive side, the glass is half full, not half empty and all that jazz haha.

Yeah, haha. Plus my boss just texted me telling me that he made a mistake with putting the schedule together, and he doesn't need me until Thursday.. soo I guess I'm still getting those two days off after all.

School is the bane of my existence at this point so I am definitely jealous of your freedom lol.

Just have a month or so left, right? You can do it ;)

Tinni posted: »

Or I could just get called into work anyway <_< Do you get called in all the time even when it's not your shift too?? Always h

• edited May 2015

It's been a whole year since I joined the TTG Forums, and it's been one amazing year indeed. (Well, a year and one day, but I digress.)

I've commented, theorized, and overall had a blast interacting with the many people I've come across this year. From theory threads to fanfics to even troll threads, all have made a lasting impact on me. I have to thank @Green613 , @Raging_Blades , @BenUseful , @Lolzkittiez , @Gustav_Kenny , @LeeTheProfessional , @1415205 (The one and only Gary Oak :P) , @GoldenPaladin , everyone on the FOTD thread, everyone here, hell nearly everyone on the forums, too! Thank you all for laughing and enjoying this experience with me. :D

Ahem. With that out of the way...

Now...it's time...TO PARTY!

Alt text

Happy Fourmiversary!

• the many people I've come across this year

@Green613

lasting impact on me

lasting impact

Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

It's been a whole year since I joined the TTG Forums, and it's been one amazing year indeed. (Well, a year and one day, but I digress.) I

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

the many people I've come across this year @Green613 lasting impact on me lasting impact

• edited May 2015

Well yall this month was my 1 year celebration lemme list off the awesome people i met on forums

The list of awesome people

@Alfmusic I consider you a good friend of mine and also thanks for currently helping with my series

@ps3gamer095 This dude is awesome met him back when i started walking dead untold and hes a chill dude and another awesome friend of mine

@Clemnem Just some random dude i see on some threads but hes awesome

@markd4547 a very kind forums user who uses joker gifs alot and is overall a amazing person in return for being a good friend to all us forum users heres a room gif as a gift to ya

Alt text

@Arthurmatrix even doe i have not been in contact with ya for awhile u a awesome forum user dude

@Overdrive very awesome lad and dat mike voice doe :D

@Blindsniper a awesome mod and awesome friend to us forum users who keeps the forum friendly and safe thank you blindsniper ur a awesome mod and friend :)

@Jennifer i have seen you on forums alot u are a very kind mod as well keep up the good work keeping our forums safe

@Clemyclooandbabyboo a awesome dude whos writing for my series and is also a good forum user which loves zelda and awesome games just like me u are awesome dude

@metallicarules A dude who loves a good genre of music i also consider this dude a friend since me and him always interact on forums in a civil way we never fight we always discuss topics in civil manner this dude is overall a awesome dude and a top of the line metallica fan

@Viva_la_lee a awesome dude i met on forums very kind most of the time and is awesome keep up the good work bud

@Goldenpaladin another great forum user and smart writer

@Pabloofthedead a awesome writer a kind dude and overall a good friend

and most of all....

The rest of you forum users- i love ya all ur all awesome people

Cheers to 1 years

i totally tried to rhyme there like dr seuss

Alt text

last month i hit 1 year but i wanted to state it again since i stated it before it happened and since its may i have now been on the forums for over 1 year so cheers to my 1 year celebration and my over 1 year celebration

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

It's been a whole year since I joined the TTG Forums, and it's been one amazing year indeed. (Well, a year and one day, but I digress.) I

• this dude is overall a awesome dude and a top of the line metallica fan

Alt text

Seriously though, thanks for the mention, and happy one year anniversary.

Well yall this month was my 1 year celebration lemme list off the awesome people i met on forums The list of awesome people @Alfmusic

• Thanks bud

this dude is overall a awesome dude and a top of the line metallica fan Seriously though, thanks for the mention, and happy one year anniversary.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.