Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Quiet, woman! I don't even have a beating heart!

snort Well, Grandmother doesn't! Stop it with this nonsense, didn't I tell you this'd be bad for your heart???

• Now, now. Your dementia's starting to wear on you, dear. Now let's go over to the nice Rhyiona people. They can help you defeat these sinful thoughts.

Grandfather posted: »

Quiet, woman! I don't even have a beating heart!

• Never!

Now, now. Your dementia's starting to wear on you, dear. Now let's go over to the nice Rhyiona people. They can help you defeat these sinful thoughts.

• ._.

I'm not sure I know what's going on here, but I suppose you made 2 accounts? If so, then it's against forum guidelines.

1.8 You are entitled to one (1) forum account. Please don't create confusion by using more than one forum identity.

Hrrm... yeees, Grandfather definitely approves of this ship...

• No, it's actually me and my sister and we just have matching accounts. I want her to accept this ship but she wont. Please don't hate me.

Pipas posted: »

._. I'm not sure I know what's going on here, but I suppose you made 2 accounts? If so, then it's against forum guidelines. 1.8 You are entitled to one (1) forum account. Please don't create confusion by using more than one forum identity.

• Ahh! Why did they remove this?! It's adorable! :3

LoseMyHome posted: »

I'm still squealing from the cuteness of this extended dialogue between Rhys and Sasha

• edited May 2015

Dafuq kinda shit is going on in this thread?

• Hello and thank you very much!

Hello there and welcome to the Rhysha thread, mirashade!

• Thank you haha

Leluch123 posted: »

Don't worry you'll get used to it. And welcome within our ranks!

• No one know Carley...I can't even say if we're being trolled....anyways my wait just got much more sweeter I have the WITCHER 3! See ya guys I'm leaving this world for a while XD

• Oh don't worry, I don't hate you. :) It was just a little suspicious.

No, it's actually me and my sister and we just have matching accounts. I want her to accept this ship but she wont. Please don't hate me.

• edited May 2015

Senior Rap Battle of the Century! Grandfather vs. Grandmother! Rhysha vs. Rhyiona! Get your tickets now before it's too late! You don't want to miss this!

• Art by beeaard

Alt text

Translation: "Sasha! Stop it!" "Never!"

• Alt text

Art by beeaard Translation: "Sasha! Stop it!" "Never!"

• why dont costa rica have rosja underline?

• Hum...Welcome...I guess.

Alt text

Never!

• This shows that Rhysha is for all ages!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Hum...Welcome...I guess.

• Be sure to visit us sometimes, Leluch! :D

No one know Carley...I can't even say if we're being trolled....anyways my wait just got much more sweeter I have the WITCHER 3! See ya guys I'm leaving this world for a while XD

• Aww, that's a lovely picture. :)

Art by beeaard Translation: "Sasha! Stop it!" "Never!"

• Don't worry I'll might go Phantom for a while, in case of trouble or another shipping war, just look to the EAST and I'll come

Be sure to visit us sometimes, Leluch!

• Do you want the Rhysha on your avatar?

mirashade posted: »

Hello and thank you very much!

• I think I'm gonna pass on that part for now, because I'm not usually an active shipper or anything sorry. Thank you for offering though.

Do you want the Rhysha on your avatar?

• edited May 2015

I think Sasha would love something like that:

Synch

synch02

synch03

• edited May 2015

I didn't even know these were a thing.

Alt text

As a radio DJ and a gun enthusiast, Sasha would definitely love these.

I think Sasha would love something like that: Synch synch02 synch03

• Yup ! I have a feeling we should do something about it. But i'm still cursed...

I didn't even know these were a thing. As a radio DJ and a gun enthusiast, Sasha would definitely love these.

• Dat face.

Alt text

I didn't even know these were a thing. As a radio DJ and a gun enthusiast, Sasha would definitely love these.

• A Phantom appears Hi I watched the thread a bit and found it great so i wanted to ask if i can join?

• Why not! Welcome!

Nolonius posted: »

A Phantom appears Hi I watched the thread a bit and found it great so i wanted to ask if i can join?

• YAY Thanks

Why not! Welcome!

• At this thread: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95296/gared-becomes-a-wildling-confirmed/p1

Alt text

I got my first hate for being a Rhysha Follower, YAY! Even though I posted nothing Rhysha related, I just posted a joke on his dumb thread. He's probably jelly of my awesome Rhysha avatar!!!

Btw. read the comments on his thread a bit, he is a baby.

• And oh a important question how do i post pictures and how do i find out who they made?

YAY Thanks

• When you post a comment or a reply, click the image icon and put the link of the picture in there?

If you want your own image you need to upload it to the internet first. I use igmur, its pretty easy.

And oh a important question how do i post pictures and how do i find out who they made?

• First of all thanks and second i dont want to post my pictures here (i cant draw) i mean when you post a picture out of the internet you need to wright the name of the creator under it or am i wrong?

When you post a comment or a reply, click the image icon and put the link of the picture in there? If you want your own image you need to upload it to the internet first. I use igmur, its pretty easy.

• You don't NEED to, its just if you want to credit the person who did it or if they ask you to...

First of all thanks and second i dont want to post my pictures here (i cant draw) i mean when you post a picture out of the internet you need to wright the name of the creator under it or am i wrong?

• He said mortal men, that makes Rhysha followers immortal lol

At this thread: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95296/gared-becomes-a-wildling-confirmed/p1 I got my first hate fo

• Ah ok thanks man

You don't NEED to, its just if you want to credit the person who did it or if they ask you to...

• Heya! Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Nolonius! :)

A Phantom appears Hi I watched the thread a bit and found it great so i wanted to ask if i can join?

• Heh, welcome dude Looks like our Phantom army is growing stronger and stronger

• You don't have to, but it's common decency to credit the author.

First of all thanks and second i dont want to post my pictures here (i cant draw) i mean when you post a picture out of the internet you need to wright the name of the creator under it or am i wrong?

• Aww yiss.

Alt text

He said mortal men, that makes Rhysha followers immortal lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.