Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Good to know thanks

Pipas posted: »

You don't have to, but it's common decency to credit the author.

• Thanks man XD

Heya! Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Nolonius!

• Yes! Soon nobody will be able to stop us muhahahahaha!

Leluch123 posted: »

Heh, welcome dude Looks like our Phantom army is growing stronger and stronger

• Alt text

He said mortal men, that makes Rhysha followers immortal lol

• Alt text

I wanted to save this for when Ep3 came out, but... but... it's gonna take forever. Isn't it?
    Seriously, this fandom is gonna lose it soon.
    I swear, we are gonna go the Pandoran kind of crazy.

• Leprechaun i have an idea for ya : draw yourself as a pandoran ! I intend to do so with myself, a grumpy pandorian.

I wanted to save this for when Ep3 came out, but... but... it's gonna take forever. Isn't it? Seriously, this fandom is gonna lose it soon. I swear, we are gonna go the Pandoran kind of crazy.

• Actually started drawing that already ;D

GrumpyDof posted: »

Leprechaun i have an idea for ya : draw yourself as a pandoran ! I intend to do so with myself, a grumpy pandorian.

• The soonest we could play the new episode is June 2nd and I'm not even sure about that. ;_;

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture with us. Seriously, you guys are making the wait easier. :)

I wanted to save this for when Ep3 came out, but... but... it's gonna take forever. Isn't it? Seriously, this fandom is gonna lose it soon. I swear, we are gonna go the Pandoran kind of crazy.

• Great work as usual Lepa, But I wish to see it with that badass coloring of yours ;)

• Sorry guys. I know I've been slacking a lot lately with my art, and it's been a little while since I've posted any.

I shall come up with something soon. The lack of Ep3 news really is affecting my motivation a lot more than I thought it would.

• Aww, no worries, Carley. We still love you! <3

Nice new avatar, btw. :)

Sorry guys. I know I've been slacking a lot lately with my art, and it's been a little while since I've posted any. I shall come up with something soon. The lack of Ep3 news really is affecting my motivation a lot more than I thought it would.

• Thank you kindly, Sir Pipas <3

Aww, no worries, Carley. We still love you! Nice new avatar, btw.

• This place becomes VERY lively once an episode is released, so lack of content is totally fine.

Thank you kindly, Sir Pipas

• Rhysha Question of the Day

What is our favorite couples' favorite movie?

• idk if the one am thinking right now counts....

Rhysha Question of the Day What is our favorite couples' favorite movie?

• by the way, anyone around here does fanfiction? is there any place where I can find good tales from the borderlands fanfics?

• ErykaEryka Banned

You can find multiple Fanfic' in the Rhyiona treat

-Rhys- posted: »

by the way, anyone around here does fanfiction? is there any place where I can find good tales from the borderlands fanfics?

• Don't fall for it! It's a Rhyiona trap! Abort mission!

Eryka posted: »

You can find multiple Fanfic' in the Rhyiona treat

After all, the freakin' planet is named Pandora!

Rhysha Question of the Day What is our favorite couples' favorite movie?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Don't fall for it! It's a Rhyiona trap! Abort mission!

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Sorry for the crappy quality, I just really love this little arm-wave thing Rhys does to get Sasha's attention

• Now with captions

Alt text

LoseMyHome posted: »

Sorry for the crappy quality, I just really love this little arm-wave thing Rhys does to get Sasha's attention

• Colonel O'Neil and Samantha Carter - SG1

Yup, 90's kids will understand.

Avatar After all, the freakin' planet is named Pandora!

• Aw, thank you :) and you just might get to see that. ;D
    Though not sure whether I'll color it traditionally or digitally yet, though. We'll see.

Great work as usual Lepa, But I wish to see it with that badass coloring of yours

• What the hell is that avatar?

Thank you kindly, Sir Pipas

• LOL

Now with captions

• Here a little bit more context to the whole "You know her name, Jackass. You aren't fooling anyone." unused Handsome Jack line.

Alt text

• ErykaEryka Banned

Don't worry I won't trap you

Nooooo

• hahahaha and here I was just doing an innocent and harmless question

Don't fall for it! It's a Rhyiona trap! Abort mission!

• hahaha I just wanted a good fanfiction , is not just...Rhyona related right?...

Alt text

• Nicely done. Swood moves, Rhys. Very swood.

Vaughn: Rhys, they both have hair.

Good stuff.

Here a little bit more context to the whole "You know her name, Jackass. You aren't fooling anyone." unused Handsome Jack line.

• That whole dialogue is priceless. :D

Here a little bit more context to the whole "You know her name, Jackass. You aren't fooling anyone." unused Handsome Jack line.

• ErykaEryka Banned

You should come to the Rhyiona treat.
    Theres minimal 1 Fanfiction per 2 days.
    Your going to laugh alot with us.

hahahaha and here I was just doing an innocent and harmless question

• Yeah, that really confirms our ship don't it? Pity that they cut it off

• ErykaEryka Banned

Your also welcome to the Rhyiona treat, so if you want to come or just say something we will be open too.

Well having fun with fanfiction from a good videogame its not about being Rhyona or Rhysha and despite I prefer Rhysa am open minded so am j

• Well having fun with fanfiction from a good videogame its not about being Rhyona or Rhysha and despite I prefer Rhysa am open minded so am just gonna check the fanfiction around there, thanks for the advice , maybe I can do some fanfiction too , who knows :)

Eryka posted: »

You should come to the Rhyiona treat. Theres minimal 1 Fanfiction per 2 days. Your going to laugh alot with us.

• I fucking LOVE how Rhys tries to act all "uninterested" like a nerd would.

Rhys you are my favorite.

• Soo, when do you think we'll get the third episode? Since 4th episode of GoT is coming out this Tuesday, we could get it week later, right? ;_;

• It would be great yeah...

Soo, when do you think we'll get the third episode? Since 4th episode of GoT is coming out this Tuesday, we could get it week later, right? ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.