Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah we did lol thats why I allowed my army to crumble. Its cool I was sending you guys an appreciation letter obviously

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I thought we had a peace agreement?

• Good, peace is actually nice. :P

Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah we did lol thats why I allowed my army to crumble. Its cool I was sending you guys an appreciation letter obviously

• edited May 2015

Perfect again. Also, if you're up for it Wolfie, you should wright about Fiona asking Rhys about his arm ;3

For the most part, Fiona doesn't know what she feels or what she does. She sports a bored expression as he tells her of his day -- Hyperi

• nice

I am attacking with internet soldiers! Behold the power of Rhysha! No copy and paste invooooolved! 0 O ______________

• ErykaEryka Banned

Next time (cauz' I have more than 50% done..)

RedHounds posted: »

Rhys holding an apple as Fiona tries to shoot it out of his hand for shits and giggles.

• <3

Alt text

For the most part, Fiona doesn't know what she feels or what she does. She sports a bored expression as he tells her of his day -- Hyperi

• Challenge accepted. ;P

Poogers555 posted: »

Perfect again. Also, if you're up for it Wolfie, you should wright about Fiona asking Rhys about his arm ;3

• Aw, I´m really glad you liked it. :D

• It is. Im just very tired lol. Thanks for forgiveness. You are a kind people.

Good, peace is actually nice. :P

• Sleep well!

I am off to do that!

• It´s alright! Get some rest, don´t wanna end up like a zombie. :P

It is. Im just very tired lol. Thanks for forgiveness. You are a kind people.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPC7tQrlL5U

Weed has 4 letters... just like Rhys.

Smoke has 5... just like Fiona.

This video confirms Rhyiona.

(Also I just wanted to post it.)

• I am off to do that! :D

It´s alright! Get some rest, don´t wanna end up like a zombie. :P

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text
    I didn't finish. So what do you guys think about that? :-P

• Alt text

Eryka posted: »

I didn't finish. So what do you guys think about that? :-P

• ErykaEryka Banned

I gotta go :-(

Thanks Wolfy! Do you like the Tacocat?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks Wolfy!
    Do you like the Tacocat?

• Eryka posted: »

Thanks Wolfy! Do you like the Tacocat?

• ErykaEryka Banned

TacoCat + NyanCat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pH5c1JkhLU nyan cat´s cousin

• Good duo.

TacoCat + NyanCat

• Looks like I have been missing lots Rhyiona's awesomeness and love. :D

• Thanks! It was a fun little try. :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

So cute omg and I love how you reply using Gortys xDD its so adorable

• Yeah, I really do hope so.

Though I didn't sleep very well the night before, so that affected my concentration -_-

Though the thing is that someone hacked into the school server and downloaded the answers. Then selling them to people for 50 bucks each.

This most likely means I will have to take the test again... fuck it...

Don't worry, you probably did better than you think. 4 hours of maths though? Ugh... I could not deal with that.

• Aww! <3 The tablet tried to deny us Rhyiona, but you overcame its evil plans!

• Live for the ponies, die for the ponies.

Bless this guy.

Dracu98 posted: »

listen up everypony! someone (I forgot to notice his name) turned the tftb-characters into ponies, and it looks awesome!

• When you're bored at school (still there atm) Gortys fashion show, BEHOLD

Alt text

• So. Damn. Adorable. I'm really glad that you had strength to write this again. :]
    And I like how you don't overdo their romance..it's so much cuter when it's subtle.

• Welcome back! ;)

Looks like I have been missing lots Rhyiona's awesomeness and love.

• I'm here just waiting TFTB news...

• edited May 2015

quite a few of us in the steam group play tf2. maybe we should form a sixes team to destroy Rhysha.

• It must be settled the old fashioned way. 6v6 demoknights only. Each person has to have a conscientious objector with Rhyiona Fanart as the decal. the winning team will be the best ship.

MeatBicycle posted: »

quite a few of us in the steam group play tf2. maybe we should form a sixes team to destroy Rhysha.

• I've been drawing little Sasha and Fiona earlier and felt like drawing little Rhys and Fiona..idk why are they like this though...

Alt text

• Oh cool detail X3 I'm not on good terms with Tumblr soo XD

It was intentional, haha I keep seeing little Rhys without his arm in Tumblr. ^-^

• If they had met <3 I just noticed Rhys's missing arm.. was it intentional? or..

I've been drawing little Sasha and Fiona earlier and felt like drawing little Rhys and Fiona..idk why are they like this though...

• It was intentional, haha I keep seeing little Rhys without his arm in Tumblr. ^-^

XDJulieXD posted: »

If they had met I just noticed Rhys's missing arm.. was it intentional? or..

• Haha, I know what do you mean with Tumblr sort of xD haha..its...so idk how to explain but I still use it .--.

Oh cool detail X3 I'm not on good terms with Tumblr soo XD

• This tablet needs to understand my dedication. :P

HeartOfGold posted: »

Aww! The tablet tried to deny us Rhyiona, but you overcame its evil plans!

• This is so cool. I really like the idea of them meeting as kids.

Amazing job. :D

I've been drawing little Sasha and Fiona earlier and felt like drawing little Rhys and Fiona..idk why are they like this though...

• edited May 2015

Thank you!

I feel like overdoing it makes them out of character. Keeping them confused, in denial, etc and make slow progress is more realistic to me. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

So. Damn. Adorable. I'm really glad that you had strength to write this again. :] And I like how you don't overdo their romance..it's so much cuter when it's subtle.

• She's the cutest thing. ;-;

When you're bored at school (still there atm) Gortys fashion show, BEHOLD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.