Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I could try and give it a shot!

XDJulieXD posted: »

how about a story where Rhys goes back to Hyperion without Fiona's knowledge. Like a very heartbreaking story, with a cliché twist at the end? I dunno...

• ...That tiny news was tiny..really tiny...I kinda hoped something about the main characters...about the game...not something behind the scenes...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was kinda hoping for a screenshot or something... something that would indicate J2 is possible. It´s just... I know last time GoT released after TftB out of nowhere but I´m paranoid now.

• I was seriously hoping it was something a bit nicer. ;_;

nohuhhuh posted: »

...That tiny news was tiny..really tiny...I kinda hoped something about the main characters...about the game...not something behind the scenes...

• edited May 2015

Okay, but the GoT trailer is really nice.

Not as nice as Rhyiona, but... y´know. :|

• edited May 2015

I thought there would be something more besides info about the new VA, but nope. Now I'm excited and disappointed at the same time :\

...That tiny news was tiny..really tiny...I kinda hoped something about the main characters...about the game...not something behind the scenes...

• edited May 2015

Wolf, pls halp, pls, I'm crying here

I'm trying to post a video, but it won't work. What am I doing wrong? I looked on a load of websites but I can't find the answer.

Edit: It's ok. I know how to do it now :D

Okay, but the GoT trailer is really nice. Not as nice as Rhyiona, but... y´know.

• I'm gonna play GoT but I....I'm so sad because of that "news" we just got.. I don't know...maybe I was expecting too much but do they really think that we would get excited because of new VA?

Okay, but the GoT trailer is really nice. Not as nice as Rhyiona, but... y´know.

• Hallelujah

You paste the link twice on the globe like icon and it should show up in video format.

• Aaaand magic!

Hallelujah

• I´m gonna be playing the episode with mixed emotions.

"I really like this... but you´re not TftB. >:("

I'm gonna play GoT but I....I'm so sad because of that "news" we just got.. I don't know...maybe I was expecting too much but do they really think that we would get excited because of new VA?

• You paste the link twice on the globe like icon and it should show up in video format. :)

Wolf, pls halp, pls, I'm crying here I'm trying to post a video, but it won't work. What am I doing wrong? I looked on a load of websites but I can't find the answer. Edit: It's ok. I know how to do it now

• Thank you. I feel a bit noobish, but hey, if you don't ask how will you learn?

Aaaand magic!

• It´s normal. I´m still kinda blaming GoT though realistically I know it´s silly. I just like TftB much more. :/

Yeah.. As I have said before, I don't really care about GoT but I still want to give it a shot. It's not really GoT's fault that this is happening. I'm still so frustrated. Can't help that. >:(

• Yeah.. :( As I have said before, I don't really care about GoT but I still want to give it a shot. It's not really GoT's fault that this is happening.

I'm still so frustrated. Can't help that. >:(

I´m gonna be playing the episode with mixed emotions. "I really like this... but you´re not TftB. >:("

• if you don't ask how will you learn?

Pretty much, don´t worry about it. :)

Thank you. I feel a bit noobish, but hey, if you don't ask how will you learn?

• With the recent tweet, it is a strong possibility that Gortys is confirmed to be a female. :D

I hope.

• She´s already confirmed. There´s sound files of her talking. ;P

With the recent tweet, it is a strong possibility that Gortys is confirmed to be a female. I hope.

• I'm just dissapointed to be honest. I mean, sure this voice actor can be really amazing and all but...I don't care for that right now. It's like someone said: "Oh this new choco is so great, I wish you could taste it but nope, you'll have to wait. But I swear it's good!"

I didn't really expect that much pls TTG, give us something more relevant.

buntingsir posted: »

I thought there would be something more besides info about the new VA, but nope. Now I'm excited and disappointed at the same time

• Well, that is good to hear, thanks for that info. :D

I haven't been actively searching for those sound files, I stay away from spoilerish stuff and trailers (referring to GoT).

She´s already confirmed. There´s sound files of her talking. ;P

• Oh, crap, sorry I didn´t know. D;

Poogs posted a couple of them that are probably going to be episode 3. I assume episode 2 was supposed to be larger but they cut it short to end it on the Jack/Fiona choice.

Well, that is good to hear, thanks for that info. I haven't been actively searching for those sound files, I stay away from spoilerish stuff and trailers (referring to GoT).

• Pretty accurate comparison. The more I think about it the more I get sad... Ashley Johnson is cool and all, but I dunno... Felt like we were missing some icing on the cake.

I'm just dissapointed to be honest. I mean, sure this voice actor can be really amazing and all but...I don't care for that right now. It's

• No worries, mate. I'm just glad that Gortys is a female. :D

Was it Poogs' post that made everyone write Gortys as a female? I always assumed that everyone just made that part up.

Oh, crap, sorry I didn´t know. D; Poogs posted a couple of them that are probably going to be episode 3. I assume episode 2 was supposed to be larger but they cut it short to end it on the Jack/Fiona choice.

• edited May 2015

Well, everyone generally accepted it after someone posted about the sound files from episode 2. But after Poogs posted them it was 100% confirmed so everyone had canon to work with then. So nope, not made up .:P

No worries, mate. I'm just glad that Gortys is a female. Was it Poogs' post that made everyone write Gortys as a female? I always assumed that everyone just made that part up.

• edited May 2015

Gosh...I can't believe I didn't know that for so long...

Everything suddenly makes sense now. :D

Well, everyone generally accepted it after someone posted about the sound files from episode 2. But after Poogs posted them it was 100% confirmed so everyone had canon to work with then. So nope, not made up .:P

• Although, I hope her voice in the files is just the unedited version because she doesn´t sound robotic at all. :(

Gosh...I can't believe I didn't know that for so long... Everything suddenly makes sense now.

• I'm sure that she will sound robotic in the game.

Although, I hope her voice in the files is just the unedited version because she doesn´t sound robotic at all.

• I hope so. She has a nice voice but it´s awfully awkward for a robot.

I'm sure that she will sound robotic in the game.

• edited May 2015

Well guys, it appears that Ashley Johnson is gonna be voicing Gortys. She also plays Ellie in the last of us and Troy Baker plays Joel in the last of us.

Gortys becomes Rhys and Fiona's adoptive daughter confirmed.

• Ellie is like a daughter to Joel.

It all makes sense.

Smart, Telltale. ;P

Poogers555 posted: »

Well guys, it appears that Ashley Johnson is gonna be voicing Gortys. She also plays Ellie in the last of us and Troy Baker plays Joel in the last of us. Gortys becomes Rhys and Fiona's adoptive daughter confirmed.

• Oh, maybe this news were interesting after all..

Ellie is like a daughter to Joel. It all makes sense. Smart, Telltale. ;P

• Now I´m a bit more cheerful. :P

Oh, maybe this news were interesting after all..

• Gortyshype

Alt text

Now I´m a bit more cheerful. :P

• This is my new favourite gif.

Gortyshype

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hi this someone is here

-Rhys- posted: »

So you guys do fanfiction? I was looking for that and someone told me to come here xD

• Hehe :D

Oh, I almost forgot, this happened..

Alt text

So yeah I'm maaaybe looking too deep into this but maybe, just maybe...they have noticed how much we love Gortys and maaaybe they are going to make her superduper awesome character! Just maybe, we had something to do with this or not but I'm sooo hyped to see Gortys right now..

This is my new favourite gif.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Best Gif ever!

Gortyshype

• So you guys do fanfiction? I was looking for that and someone told me to come here xD

• Holy Rhyiona.

They know.

I´m expecting great things out of Gortys.

Hehe Oh, I almost forgot, this happened.. So yeah I'm maaaybe looking too deep into this but maybe, just maybe...they have notice

• Hello someone xD

Eryka posted: »

Hi this someone is here

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.