Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. Season Three

Comments

• Help NoHopeLeft

Awesome chapter

[Stop] He pressed the brake lightly and she looked relieved. Opened the passenger door and hopped in. She didn't seem to care much as to

• Orion whips his staff in a motion that takes off two heads, and then another. He fights on pure adrenaline and is covered in sweat by the time he reaches NoHopeLeft. He's crumpled against the wall, Orion gives him a hand up, and notices NoHope is bleeding, he remembered that he pulled a corpse off him but he wasn't sure if it bit him or not. NoHope mumbled a thanks and made a run for it. Two gunshots came from Ernesto's side during the fight. He's covered in blood and muck. A bunch of bodies are on top of him. Orion pulls them off and Ernesto has bite marks all over his arms. He stifles a sob and Orion swears. "I'm so sorry... This wasn't supposed to happen."

"I... Please. I don't want to die." He begins to cry silently, head down.

Orion pictured himself shooting the kid in the head to end his suffering. But he couldn't think properly. He heaved him up and helped him over to the station. Everyone was outside looking exhausted and on the verge of death. Ernesto was losing consciousness. NoHopeLeft was no where to be seen. Angelo and his baby brother Hope were on a bench, and Hope was crying loudly. Emily came out of the building with a shocked look on her face. "What happened!?" She yelled. "Wait.." She squinted. "Angelo... Ernesto?!" She suddenly had a fire in her eyes and aimed her assault rifle at Orion and Ernesto.

"Drop him." She said confidently.

Ernesto managed to look up and pushed Orion away. He put his hands in the air in surrender also showing his bites, and he laughed. "Karma's a bitch isn't it Emily? Before you shoot me, I just want to say--"

He never finished.

Orion felt like he was floating. The world was spinning. He suddenly felt his eyelids and head get heavy. The boy was knocked back onto the ground with multiple bullet wounds in his chest. The recoil luckily let one loose to his head. Hope was crying even louder. But all the gunfire left Orion partially deaf. His eyes finally closed and he felt his body give way. He landed beside Ernesto. He felt a small sharp pains around his body. Emily never was a good shot.

• Great chapter this was amazing!

Orion whips his staff in a motion that takes off two heads, and then another. He fights on pure adrenaline and is covered in sweat by the ti

• Episode 2: Scattered Death

Chapter 1: January

Day 7

"WAAAAIT!" He yelled but realized it was no use. She already jumped. He turned around and the truck was getting closer and closer. Something landed beside him and he saw a grenade lying at his feet. He screeched and ran toward the gate. They held their guns up at him and he put his hands up. "Please." The reply was a few bullets at his feet. The grenade exploded a few yards away. He felt his ears pop. He turned around and picked up Halil with a lot of trouble. Halil was a heavy guy. There were three choices. Let the raiders gun him down, jump off the bridge, or head to the gate. All of them suicide. The truck was half a mile away from running them over.

[Truck]

[Gate]

[Water]

• [Water] Its good for ypur health!

Who is this person?

Episode 2: Scattered Death Chapter 1: January Day 7 "WAAAAIT!" He yelled but realized it was no use. She already jumped. He turned

• I thought it was pretty obvious.

Alt text

supersagig posted: »

[Water] Its good for ypur health! Who is this person?

• [Water] It might provide a somewhat softer landing if he doesn't land on his face or something.

Episode 2: Scattered Death Chapter 1: January Day 7 "WAAAAIT!" He yelled but realized it was no use. She already jumped. He turned

• edited May 2015

Alt text

"HEY I'M BLUE AND I WILL CONQUER THIS RIVER!" jumps

• You called?

I thought it was pretty obvious.

• edited May 2015

The landing was clumsy, and painful. Blue grabbed Halil by the shirt and tried to swim to shore. Halil was too heavy. He was dragging him down. He could feel them sinking, water soaking them both, and about to drown them. Blue let go and swam upward, before the water filled his mouth. It was hard to see but there was no mistaking which way was up. He had thought Halil was unconscious, somehow he had regained consciousness and was grabbing his leg. He could feel himself sinking again...

The current pushed them both in one direction, and Halil spun, clinging desperately to Blue's heel. Blue's shoes were always loose and so in an attempt to get away from the deathly grasp of his friend, he shook it off with the help of his other foot. Halil screamed underwater, and drifted away with the tide with Blue's shoe in his hand.. Blue swam up and spit a ton of water out. He choked a little bit, but felt good enough to get to safety. The river pushed him but he just barely got onto the shore. Large thick evergreen trees lay in front of him. He cringed as he felt his sock press through the mud.

Blue pressed into the woods. A squirrel scurried up a tree at the sight of him. After a couple minutes he was still in the forest. A couple needles poked him, and he was freezing,soaked and tired. Out of exhaustion he crashed into a tree, and it scratched his arm as he hit the ground. His stomach gave a little growl and he sighed. He couldn't believe he just ditched Halil like that. There was no way they could both have survived that plunge. He hoped Halil was still alive, although he probably hated him now if he was. "If they get me I deserve it." Blue concluded closing his eyes.

• Alt text

The landing was clumsy, and painful. Blue grabbed Halil by the shirt and tried to swim to shore. Halil was too heavy. He was dragging him do

• edited July 2015

Back. Well I was always here, but barely. My plans for the story went a little off, so I'm going to start the next episode. I'll try to get something out at least once a week(Sorry!) You guys are patient and it's been a while so if I disappear sometimes, and this thread dies for a bit I'm sure you'll understand. I like to finish my stories though so don't expect it to be unfinished eternally. Thanks again for reading! Cheers to summer.

Episode 2: Isolation

Harp

Day 2

He woke up to a sore body and the smell of manure(Gran would whip him him if he said that word, so he had gotten used to not swearing). He wondered where he was. He looked around him noticing the wooden structure, and piles of stinking hay all over the place. Wait.. Why am I in the barn? he wondered. Then he noticed Alice lying beside him with her hair all ruffled, and her loose shirt just barely covering her breasts. Oh right... What a night Harp thought getting up with his right hand with a grin. His head hit the rafter due to his height and the loud noise woke her up. "Your papa's gonna kill me ya know that?" Harp said rubbing his head.

"The world's ending. Screw what he thinks." She said, fixing her clothing.

Harp peered out the window. He'd guess it was about 6 am. He really felt like taking a shower, sleeping in the loft made him feel like a pig when he woke up. "That attitude won't keep ya standing. Do you know how to use a gun? Your daddy's the only thing standing between you and the deadies. I wouldn't get on his bad side."

"Then why did we do this?"

"Are you that dense? Stay here with me. We've got more manpower and I sure as hell ain't letting your old man hurt you or me." Harp said a little annoyed and turned his head. His simple brown eyes met her light blue. Her brown hair was tied in a ponytail and she got up from her knees to hug him. "Ah jeez." Harp said awkwardly patting her back.

"Y'all havin' a good time?" A loud voice called from below.

"Hey asshole, open that ugly mouth of yours one more time and I'll tell em. I'm really itching to see the look on dad's face when he finds out you like men." Harp said. Harp's older brother Matt gave him the middle finger and stalked off towards the cattle pens. Harp was starting to hate this place. He wanted to run off to the city with Alice last week, and then the Apoc hit and he got stuck here. What a mess. "You can sleep in my bed. I'll use the floor. I don't care if anybody disproves if you're here. I love you, ya know?"

"I know." She said and they kissed for a few seconds. Afterward Harp climbed down and went into the house. "How was my bed Greg?" Harp asked, since he wasn't using it he might as well get some allies even if Greg could be a jackass. They were in the kitchen and Greg smiled with a piece of toast in his mouth. "Pig." Harp mumbled as he went upstairs. He grabbed some of his ma's old clothes and dumped it on the dresser. He found a few moist tissues and a magazine on his bed... "That's it!" Harp said running down the stairs and pushing Greg onto the table. A cup of coffee spilled all over the place and suddenly they were on the floor. Greg rolled away from his reach and made a run for the front door.

Harp couldn't reach him in time and he was outside. His gran, who looked younger then her age was standing there hands on her hips. "Harp that's not how you treat guests."

"He fuckin trashed my room!" Harp burst.

"HEY! What did I say about cussing?"

"I don't care. Kick him out."

Alice chose that moment to come out of the barn, and Gran raised her eyebrows. "Your punishment is she goes home right now."

"NO! She's staying. I'll do anything else."

"Then Greg stays."

"Are you kidding me?"

Gran just smiled and walked into the house. Greg just laughed as he followed in behind her. Harp kicked the dirt. "Her brain's been fried in all this heat. Age has rotted it so that now she likes to keep idiots in the house." Harp mumbled as he went off to find his brother. As he walked he wondered if the two knew each other, maybe... Oh God never mind. It took him a few minutes to find him since he was near the outskirts but you couldn't miss his red plad, and overalls. He was standing over a big brown cow and it was lying on the ground dead. Groups of flies hovered around it, and Matt was scratching his head. Harp noticed bite marks around it, and pieces of it lying around. It was ripped apart. "You think those things did this?"

"Those are human bites Matt."

"Whatever did that ain't human. So uh. What do we do?"

Fortify the ranch. There are worse places to hole up.

Suggest finding a safer place. Never liked this place.

Nothing. We can handle whatever comes.

• Fortify the ranch. There are worse places to hole up. - It's true.

Glad to see this is back! :D

Back. Well I was always here, but barely. My plans for the story went a little off, so I'm going to start the next episode. I'll try to get

• [Ranch Dressing]

Back. Well I was always here, but barely. My plans for the story went a little off, so I'm going to start the next episode. I'll try to get

• edited July 2015

I think we should fortify the ranch.

Edit: also I added a character to the creation thread I hope you like it ;)

• It pained him to say it but this setup wasn't so bad. The only thing that really pissed him off was Greg, but he understood sacrifices would have to be made if they were going to survive. No one would blame Harp if Greg suddenly found himself in an accident... All sorts of ideas came to mind, but the most prominent one was taking his manhood. "We better start getting ready to defend this place. We don't know what we're up against but it's best to be prepared for anything."

"That's the first good idea I've heard from you in a while," Matt said.

"Yeah whatever. From what I've heard they're slow and we're pretty far away from Houston so they've got a long way to go. Hook up some sort of alarm system and keep the guns close. I'll work on some sort of barrier. Oh yeah, and make sure Greg is doing work, I want him drenched in sweat before the day is done." Harp ordered.

Matt nodded and made his way towards the shed. They didn't have much to barricade the ranch with, wood would have been nice but they only had leftovers from the shed and that wasn't enough. Think Harp think... as he went deep into thought. If he could get most of the cars of the area around the main area then that would be great but there was no certainty in finding the keys, and the things might be able to climb over. The only other idea that came to mind was building a large trench to surround them. If it was deep enough then there would be no way for them to get in. That would be hard work and time consuming but they had plenty of time and it wouldn't be as exhausting for Harp as it would for Greg.

That afternoon Greg and Harp got to shoveling. The soil was fairly easy to dig into but throwing it up would start to get harder. Matt's SUV, the family minivan, and Greg's rusty old car somewhat covered the entrance, and room was left for them to turn and drive out if the need arose. Matt managed some sort of alarm that went about a mile out and would set off his car alarm if it was tripped. Count on that nerd to fix something up. Gran and Alice fetched water from the well, and went to the nearest neighbors to see if they could find anything. Harp didn't trust those two alone to go out but he figured they ought to do something, and it wasn't that dangerous yet.

It had been a week and the trench was almost complete, it just needed to be dug a little deeper. The alarm had been tripped by a cow and Matt went out to fix it. They had so much food and water that Harp thought it would last them months, but he knew better then to overestimate, chances were it would last them at least a month, but no more than three. They would have to ration carefully, and continue to scavenge. The cows would definitely be a help but defending them was another matter since the trench only went around the house. The barn was slightly fortified with the leftover wood.

Matt spent his time in the barn with a pair of binoculars, and a hunting rifle pretending that what he was doing was important because he didn't want to dig. It was that day that his binoculars proved useful. The alarm went off and Gran turned it off quickly. "What do you see?" Harp called up.

"Green pickup truck. Looks like one guy, grey hair and mustache. He looks pissed." Matt called out. Harp knew well who it was. It was Alice's father. It stopped in front of the cars, and he got out. He climbed over the cars and was already walking towards Harp with the look of a psychopath. "You're a dead man." Was all he said as he smashed his boot into Harp's chest. Harp hit the ground but got up quickly and uppercut him in the chest.

"Sorry Mr Keller but you're not laying another hand on me or her." Harp replied and with that he pulled the handgun out of his back pocket and pointed it at him. He could be a bit paranoid and at times like this he was glad he was.

A female scream came from the house and it was obviously Alice. "Put the gun down Harp!" Matt yelled pointing his rifle at him now.

"Listen to your brother Harp. No need for bloodshed." Gran said.

"This idiot came to pick a fight. I don't like to beat around the bush. You ain't no help either Gran, keeping around this good for nothing. I bet he makes you feel young don't he?" Harp said motioning to Greg.

"Get off my farm." She replied sternly.

"How bout y'all get off my ass? Everyone in this dump is against me. Alice you're with me right? You understand?" He said.

"You're not going to shoot. The only thing she's going to understand is that she's coming home with me." Said Mr Keller, and with that he walked towards Harp.

Shoot him and see what happens.

Toss the gun and leave the farm.

• Shoot him

Alt text

It pained him to say it but this setup wasn't so bad. The only thing that really pissed him off was Greg, but he understood sacrifices would

• Yes I have seen them XD.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Shoot him

• Toss the gun and leave the farm.

It pained him to say it but this setup wasn't so bad. The only thing that really pissed him off was Greg, but he understood sacrifices would

• edited July 2015

We're at a tie. Instead of a third vote I'd like @BlueShadiw and @supersagig to PM me rock, paper or scissors.

• Results:

supersagig: Rock

BlueShadiw: Scissors.

Harp will Toss the gun and leave the farm.

• No good getting myself killed here Harp thought to himself as he tossed the gun into the dirt. Without hesitation, he headed off the property with a hope that he would never see them again. "Alice you coming?" He said as he continued to walk without looking back. There was no response, and he shook his head. He felt his eyes getting a little watery but he blinked it away and plotted to come back and make them regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHf6RwHO5dQ&spfreload=10

The pain was indescribable as he looked down and saw blood spreading all over his white shirt in his upper right shoulder. That idiot Matt didn't have the balls to do it. Did Mr K secretly hide a weapon? Did someone take the gun from Matt? Don't look back... Don't look back... But he did, and the culprit stood with some sort of old pistol in his hand. Greg. Harp was pretty sure nobody knew what to do, everyone was just looking at the two of them. Greg made a run for his car, and started the engine. No one made a move to stop him. Matt had this priceless face of confusion and fear. Alice's father was pulling her arm to the exit. The last thing Harp heard before he fell into unconsciousness was the sound of a police siren and the sound of a girl crying.

He woke up in a hospital with a bunch of medical stuff attached to him and he felt really dizzy. By his bedside was a fair looking girl that seemed a little bit older than him. She gave him some food and smiled. "Where am I?" Harp asked.

"They actually don't have a name for the whole thing, but this place is called the Right. It's a safe place where we protect survivors and it's run by the local police so they take care of everything on the outside." she replied.

"Could you tell me what happened?"

"I'm sorry sir. I'm not allowed to say anything about that. But you're here with us now. Officer Cole will want to speak with you, so if you could please co-operate, that would make things much easier." She said then opening the door to leave.

"What's your name? I'm Harp."

"Sarah." She said and then closed the door. Harp sighed. This place seemed pretty creepy, but if he was still alive that was a good sign hopefully. A few seconds later a young man in his twenties in a police uniform and a rough brown beard came in and sat down in a chair beside his bed. "Would you like to stay here?" He began immediately.

Harp hesitated, he didn't know anything about the place, but anything was better then the farm at this point. If he made his way up here maybe he could one day find Greg and pay him back. "I guess." He reluctantly replied. Officer Cole smiled and asked him the usual questions to determine personality. Harp wasn't an idiot and knew not to answer stupidly, but not to lie to much either. In the end he passed and was assigned a house and a job guarding some wall as partner to "a friendly guy" named Spark. The wall was a rectangle that stretched a few miles in length and width. But the wall he was guarding was the one in the middle that separated the rectangle into two halves. The Left as they called it was more of a prison for delinquents and those who did poorly on the test for citizenship.

After a good night's rest and a good meal he was on the Wall sitting in a chair on the wall made of some sort of flimsy metal. Spark was a cheery guy with a dark sense of humor, but he was definitely an interesting person to be around."Man this is boring. When are we gonna see some action?" Spark said aloud.

"Careful what you wish for. Some of those deadbeats look real dangerous."

"I like a challenge."

"It's your neck."

"Tell you what. You wanna stop by my place tonight? It gets a bit boring. We can share a beer or somethin." asked Spark.

"Sure." Harp replied since he had nothing else to do.

After a rather easy watch they returned to Spark's house where they ate supper and even played some basketball in which Harp won since he was taller giving him an obvious advantage. "It's getting late. You wanna stay over?" Spark asked.

"Well I'm already here. Nobody's waiting for me at home so why not?" Harp answered although now he found it strange that Spark was acting overly friendly. Was he planning something? "Actually, I think I better get back. I was called to do something tomorrow morning and I don't think Officer Cole will appreciate tardiness."

"Don't worry about that, I'll vouch for you. It makes my life more interesting." Spark said grinning.

"I'm afraid not. Good night."

"I'm afraid I insist." Spark said more seriously.

"What the hell do you want?" Harp said backing away.

"Trust me."

Trust him

Run!

• Run!

No good getting myself killed here Harp thought to himself as he tossed the gun into the dirt. Without hesitation, he headed off the propert

• Run

No good getting myself killed here Harp thought to himself as he tossed the gun into the dirt. Without hesitation, he headed off the propert

• edited August 2015

This guy was seriously nuts! I've gotta get outta here! Harp began running. He heard the words "You're making a mistake!" from behind him as he sprinted down the dimly lit street. There was no telling if Spark would try something like that again, Harp decided to report it to Cole. After a mile he had made it but the cops were all mobilizing and getting into their cars. "Officer Cole!" He yelled to one of the cars. The drivers seat window lowered and Cole stuck his head out. "Get back to your house kid! Whatever it is it can wait!" He said and began to raise the window. Harp caught the words breach and multiple casualties from the police radio before the window closed. "Shit!" Harp said. Spark knew where he lived, so going back there wasn't an option. He was tired of running. He would go back to his house and if Spark showed up he'd clock him.

He made some coffee and kept his gun beside him on a wooden table as he faced the door. He boarded the windows, and faced the door. Ain't nobody taking me out without getting riddled by this gun here, Harp thought to himself. And so the night began...

Midnight

Harp felt fairly awake still. It was dead quiet outside. He felt his leg shaking and quickly steadied it. Maybe this place wasn't as good as he thought it was. He spent his time remembering everything that had happened. The incident at the ranch, the hospital, and all the time he had spent with Spark. Sure he was a bit odd, but he didn't know that he was actually a psychopath. His kind and grizzled face wasn't one that one would suspect to be a lunatic. What did he want to do? The worst images popped into his head and he stopped thinking about it. Just survive. Be awake... He did some jumping jacks and push ups to keep himself awake and washed his face.

First was the explosion. He could just make out a flame from his window. That was in the direction of the wall... A breach? No shit. Maybe it was time to get out of here. He shook his head. There was no where else he could go, and there was no where else he wanted to go. No one needed him, and he needed no one. Those cops were armed to the teeth, and they had some military with them. There would be no issues taking out the threat. Harp had confidence in the defense and even if it did fail he could slip out easy. He saw those creatures, they were as slow as a turtle.

Next was the scream. A woman. No way. No freaking way. He didn't want to go outside but he began to think what if it was Alice? But screw her... She screwed him. But... It had only been a week and he had already lost hope in humanity? Hell no! Harp opened the door and rushed down the stairs to the front door and opened it. It was whats her face... The nurse... Sarah. She was wearing regular clothes and there was a man on top of her. "Gonna finish what I started." He grunted.

"Get the hell off me!" She yelled. The man just laughed. Harp pointed his gun at him and was aiming so that he wouldn't hurt Sarah but before he could pull the trigger she pulled out a scalpel from the hospital and stabbed him in the neck. She kept on stabbing him and blood spilled out of his jugular onto her face. She was on top of him and kept stabbing him and he was yelling. She looked at him her face covered in blood. She wasn't crazy... Right? Harp wondered. No matter, he was doing a terrible thing, what she did was totally justifiable. "Sarah let's get to the station. It'll be safer there." Harp said extending his hand. Her moist red hand clasped his and he began running with her to the station. Inside there was a striking black officer named Ruth, and a stout Arabic man with a turban named Salih. They were guarding the prison and let Sarah and Harp in. The doors were locked and the four began their perilous night.

Salih took Gareth for interrogation, and they were allowed to watch. "Did you plan this?" Salih asked.

"What? What's going on?" Gareth asked.

"The middle wall!! It's down man!"

"Seriously? I swear I didn't do it. It was Puncake and John I wanted dead, not the fucking whole town."

Salih believed him and Harrison said something along the same lines. "Who could have done this?" Salih asked to no one in particular. The room was silent. Then they heard screaming. "HOLY SSSSAAHGGHHH" A loud voice yelled from the small prison. The four rushed to it, and Harrison was eating Gareth. His guts were spilled out onto the floor and there was no hope for Gareth. Ruth and Salih fired their guns emptying their clips but managing to waste the two abominations. "Looks like the heads the weakness." Harp stated.

"Alright. But how did Harrison become one of those things? He was perfectly healthy. Is it some sort of infection or virus or something?" Salih asked.

"Does that mean one of us could turn?" Sarah asked worried.

"I think we're fine. Don't think about it." Ruth said holstering her gun.

4:00 a.m

Two would sleep, and two would watch the place. In this case the girls Ruth and Sarah were asleep. It was time to switch out so Harp shook Sarah awake and she got up. Salih was about to wake up Ruth. He coughed rather raucously and Sarah jumped him with the gun and fired into his temple. It woke up Ruth and she pointed her gun at Sarah. "You're fucking insane! Everyone here is!" Harp yelled and ran for the door. Two shots echoed from behind him and he ran even faster as he burst out the door. People were slaughtering each other, while others were eating each other. "I've gotta get out of this nuthouse!" Harp said as he went for the gates.

He was on the road and it was all behind him. But then it hit him. A sniper, a bullet. Blood. Not again... He couldn't do this again.

It was Spark.

He was standing above him.

He shook his head.

"I told you to trust me."

• Awesome part!

This guy was seriously nuts! I've gotta get outta here! Harp began running. He heard the words "You're making a mistake!" from behind him as

• Just wondering. Who's still here? If you don't want to comment a simple like to this comment is alright.

• ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering. Who's still here? If you don't want to comment a simple like to this comment is alright.

• Yo

Just wondering. Who's still here? If you don't want to comment a simple like to this comment is alright.

• edited September 2015

Uh... I accidentally deleted all my let's go with the word data for this story. The good news is I'll probably just continue with the characters of the people who commented in the thread(BlueShadiw, PoopBrown, supersagig, NoHopeLeft, ComingSoon, Markd4547, Lord_EAA, Pipas, Gustav_Kenny, Davidsanden27 and FauDeef.)

Thanks for your cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience.

• edited September 2015

NoHopeLeft

This was the most scariest moment of his life. He couldn't take it so he ran. Ever since the apocalypse started a few weeks ago he was always surrounded by friendly faces, a hope for survival, a goal to achieve. Those faces were now covered in blood, anger, and their goal was crushed. There was no evacuation, there was no hope. He took his pulse and found that his heart was racing, he didn't know what to do, where to go. He hand felt like it was on fire. He was by himself sitting on a bench in the park. It was surprisingly clean, and untouched by the disaster that had befallen the world. And as if mocking him, one of the shamblers came toward him inch by inch. It was a young girl, and she was missing an arm. Her clothes were torn and her face was filled with a hunger for him. Some distorted grunt came from it as it got closer and closer.

He wondered if someone was looking for her. Life was precious, and now death had become a game. Taking whoever it wished. He wanted to scream and cry, but there was no room for that in this world. He didn't want to accept it, maybe he should just die here. The girl fell and her progress towards him was that of a turtle. It was crawling slowly towards him with no emotion it would probably reach him in a few minutes, an hour tops. Why?.... Why did Ernesto leave the three behind? Were Angelo and Hope safe? What happened to Orion and Emily? Where were Hugo and Zach? He couldn't just leave them. Not yet. He stood up and left the girl who beckoned to him with a hoarse cry. He turned around and looked at her. He couldn't just leave her like this. He took his piece of metal that was 2 feet in length and finished the job.

Find Angelo and Hope.

Look for Zach and Hugo.

Discover what happened at the gas station with Orion, and Emily.

• Okay! ;P

Uh... I accidentally deleted all my let's go with the word data for this story. The good news is I'll probably just continue with the charac

• Find Angelo and Hope. Pls chose this

This was a very good chapter!

NoHopeLeft This was the most scariest moment of his life. He couldn't take it so he ran. Ever since the apocalypse started a few weeks ag

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Find Angelo and Hope. Pls chose this This was a very good chapter!

• Glad to see you back bro

• Appreciate the thought EAA. Glad to see you here!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Glad to see you back bro

• No problem im always here to support a friend :D

Appreciate the thought EAA. Glad to see you here!

• Hope... Hope was a baby, hell his name had Hope in it, that was the way to go. Even though he was called NoHopeLeft he would try his best to save Hope and maybe then with his death, and the babies life there would be some sort of poetic justice. So on that note he set out towards the last place he saw them. There was a red bike left on the bike rack and he used that to increase travelling time. He decisively manoeuvred away from the gas station since that wasn't his goal and it was probably a mess. He saw Angelo and Hope going in the direction of the highway. Perhaps he was hoping to head back to Georgia? It took a few hours but he finally found them inside a crashed truck. It turned out searching all the vehicles worked out. The truck was a ways away from the highway so it stood out luckily they weren't hurt.

"Someone slept here before us..." Angelo said observing the space.

"Most likely the bandits. They swarmed us on the freeway but why would you go this way? It's too dangerous." NoHope replied.

"Safer then that city that's for sure. Anyhow where's your boyfriend?" Angelo said grinning.

"...What?"

"That cowboy with the bo staff. Saved you over good ol Ernesto. You're okay right?"

"Y-yeah. Fine."

"Good. We'll travel through the orchards starting tomorrow. Safer that way. Right now though could you find some formula, and diapers for Hope here? I can't leave him alone and it's pretty scary out there not gonna lie. Here, I hope you know how to use one of these." Angelo said handing him his handgun.

"Yeah I do. Stay safe guys." NoHope said as he shut the back door and headed back to the city. On the way he decided to check out the station the curiosity gnawed at him. He felt his vision blur a little bit and suddenly he lost balance. "Man the shamblers knocked me up good..." NoHope said to himself quietly as he turned the corner to the place that he wanted to see most. But it turned out it was the last place he wanted to see. The deceased form of Ernesto crawled towards him blood all over his white shirt. Filled with bullet holes. Orion and Emily were no where to be seen.

"Sorry bro." NoHope said firing a round into Ernesto's head.

A crunch and then a thud.

He disregarded his feelings and went to the nearest supermarket. Someone was rummaging through the shelves and shoving a bunch of things into a shopping cart. Hugo... He looked his way and Hugo sneered. With a flick of his wrist a knife headed straight for NoHope. It pierced through his shirt and into his arm. He cried out and raised his gun to fire but Hugo already had his revolver out. "Kneel down."

NoHope did so in pain.

"Think you could ditch us huh? Where are the rest of them?"

"Emily... Shot Ernesto... Gone... I-I finished him. Linda's dead. Angelo, Hope... Disappeared."

"Things really went to shit." Hugo said pulling the knife out.

NoHope cringed and tried to keep silent.

"Well that bastard Ernesto's dead. Guess you can come with me, we ain't buddies Left, you got that?"

"Clear."

"Hey you don't look so good..." Hugo said looking at NoHope who was pale and began vomiting on his brown leather jacket.

"Gross dude. You're lucky I didn't kill you for that, this wasn't cheap. Well you're going to have to pay somehow." Hugo said looking him up and down. He lunged with one of the knives and plunged it into his hand pinning it to the ground. "See you on the other side." Hugo finished closing the door.

It wasn't long before NoHopeLeft fainted.

• edited September 2015

Hot damn, Poor NoHopLeft XD.

Hope... Hope was a baby, hell his name had Hope in it, that was the way to go. Even though he was called NoHopeLeft he would try his best to

• He was hoping to wake up somewhere safe and comfortable where his wounds had been tended to. But this was reality. He woke up to exactly where he was last. In the supermarket. Dried blood was around his hand spread across the floor, the knife still lodged through his hand and into the floor. The pain was slightly gone, but it was sore, and if he moved it, it hurt. He just lay there for a few minutes, he had already tried to get out but it was stuck. He watched as a shambler tried to get inside. One part of a wall was slightly torn from a car that crashed into it, so there was an opening and it was crawling in. It took a while but it was inside and made it's way to Left. Was this how it was going to end? There was no way out. He needed to get out for Angelo, and for Hope who were probably still waiting for him. How long had he been out? This was terrible!

A suppressed shot was fired, and the shambler lurched into a shelf without any further movement. Out of a shadow of a wall was Orion. His clothes were torn and his hair was matted with blood. In his hands was a shotgun that he lowered when he approached Left. He said nothing. He grabbed the knife and with all his might managed to pull it out. Left held it in with a part of his shirt in his mouth. "Thank you.... What happened?"

Orion said nothing only tended to the wound which almost made Left scream but he held it in. After that Orion turned around and walked towards the door. "This is the last time."

"What? Wait! Where are you going? Angelo and Hope could use your help. Hope is only a baby. They won't survive without your expertise. I can't protect them." Left said suddenly miserable.

"The LAST time." Orion said again and closed the door.

Left sighed. He wasn't going to let him go that easily. He ran for the door and opened it and found Orion making a run for it. "DON'T LEAVE. WE NEED YOU!" Left cried out in desperation. But it was too late. Orion disappeared around a corner. He looked really busted up, he took some bullets to the stomach but he must have taken care of it, since he still looked fit and uninjured. Left decided to look for him. Sometimes persistence could pay off. He walked down streets calling his name, fully well knowing that anybody could find him, but to his luck the city was for the most part empty besides the shamblers which he could easily outrun. He got tired easily than he expected, and suddenly he felt hot.

Finding a place to rest within an apartment building he lay on a big bed, and gathered some supplies into his backpack. "Oh damn... The formula!" Left remembered. "I'll get it tomorrow. I really need some rest..." He said as he fell asleep. That next morning he began coughing and he swore he was sick. "Sick at a time like this? Great." He ignored it got up and walked toward the supermarket. He found what he needed and spent the rest of the day looking for Orion, then he would head back to Angelo. He was sure that it was only yesterday that he left, he couldn't have been out for that long. A few hours in and he started sweating and losing breath. His mind was spinning and he was lost. "Should have got a map..." He lost balance and crashed to the ground.

"Stubborn little thing aren't you." Called the voice that he intended to find.

"Please..."

"Can't do that. You're looking awfully pale, you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, I just need to get back to them."

"They almost got me killed. They got you killed."

"W-w-wait. W--whaaat?"

"I get it now. I saw your hand. That bite. You're infected."

Left blinked.

"We can... We can cut it off or something. Or there might be some medicine somewhere?!"

"Fraid not friend. It's the end of line for you."

Left started crying. He knew he was bit in that alley, but he didn't think it was fatal. It was a light bite, and it didn't hurt too much. Who knew that would be what killed him. "IT'S YOUR FAULT. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ANSWERED THE TALKIE. We thought it was safe... We thought we would be evacuated."

"You thought wrong. You're lucky I came to save your asses. I was the only help you could get. Be grateful."

"Jerk."

"Stupid kid."

"Take this to them for me..."

"I said it was the last time."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Goodbye."

And with that NoHopeLeft lost consciousness but when he woke up he would no longer be among the living.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.