Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• And I appreciate the feedback and support because if it wasn´t for you guys I wouldn´t be posting anything, so thank you!

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, you're doing a great job and it's so awesome! And it's really admirable and inspiring that you keep working, I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I sure do!

• Aw, you're doing a great job and it's so awesome! And it's really admirable and inspiring that you keep working, I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I sure do!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I´ve been trying to post them more often because posting them once every few weeks just makes me get lazy and not work on them, so...

• No problem and same here. :)

And I appreciate the feedback and support because if it wasn´t for you guys I wouldn´t be posting anything, so thank you!

• edited May 2015

Just when I'm about to scan some pictures, my computer decides to freeze again...why, just whyyy? Not now..

• Huh, now it works again! Thank god.. So yeah, art coming soon..

nohuhhuh's computer please let us have some Rhyiona awesomeness! >:[

• Yeess! And I'm going to post something soon too. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Huh, now it works again! Thank god.. So yeah, art coming soon..

• edited May 2015

nohuhhuh's computer please let us have some Rhyiona awesomeness! >:[

Just when I'm about to scan some pictures, my computer decides to freeze again...why, just whyyy? Not now..

• great!

Yeess! And I'm going to post something soon too.

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• i have it, It tickles :D

You should buy this. it actually helps! :P

• Okay, here goes...

Alt text

And something random.

Alt text

I kinda like to draw them in pajamas lately... Like a young family, I don't even know.

• This, this is. This is just perfect. I love the dancing one <3

• When does it say that in the game?

• Oh yess! I'm really really glad you liked it! Thank you~

Poogers555 posted: »

This, this is. This is just perfect. I love the dancing one

• I told him to evacuate and got, "Loader Bot will store that in memory."

Tell Loader Bot to evacuate. Should show up.

• I also got that but I've seen a playthrough that got this. Do you want to see the video?

I told him to evacuate and got, "Loader Bot will store that in memory."

• Tell Loader Bot to evacuate. Should show up.

When does it say that in the game?

• Sure

I also got that but I've seen a playthrough that got this. Do you want to see the video?

• !!!!!

So beautiful, I love this. ;-; Your style is gorgeous.

• D: Wha... my... st...

Alt text

(Seriously thank you so much!)

!!!!! So beautiful, I love this. ;-; Your style is gorgeous.

• Thank you for sharing your talent!

Wha... my... st... (Seriously thank you so much!)

• edited May 2015

Some doodles from my sketchbook again. Sorry, this took longer than I expected.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

This happened to me when I was a kid. :3

Edit: I chopped a hand.

• That dancing one...oh love it.. <3

• THIS IS SO CUTE

SO SO CUTE NNNNN

I love this so much I have to type in caps. <3

Some doodles from my sketchbook again. Sorry, this took longer than I expected. This happened to me when I was a kid. Edit: I chopped a hand.

• Stories from the childhood are the best.

I love their face expressions and it's so funny and cute! Thank you for this, it's amazing. I'm still laughing. :D

Some doodles from my sketchbook again. Sorry, this took longer than I expected. This happened to me when I was a kid. Edit: I chopped a hand.

• Alt text

Feels so good, thank you! I'm happy you like it!

That dancing one...oh love it..

• Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vKDY1Q5L-U

• No problem. :)

Thanks

• edited May 2015

I love it! You should do an alternate version with adult Rhys and Fiona as they recall their first kiss in their childhood, and reenact it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Glad it was worth the wait. <3

Alt text

I'm so angry right now because my scanner doesn't work like it should and my computer freezes every ten minutes..Why are they against me??

THIS IS SO CUTE SO SO CUTE NNNNN I love this so much I have to type in caps.

• I like the way you think Poogs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love it! You should do an alternate version with adult Rhys and Fiona as they recall their first kiss in their childhood, and reenact it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It was more than worth it!

Your work is so good they freeze in shock, of course.

Glad it was worth the wait. I'm so angry right now because my scanner doesn't work like it should and my computer freezes every ten minutes..Why are they against me??

• edited May 2015

god dammit. xD

Yeah..mistakes. Mistakesmistakesmistakes..

Edit: I will cut that hand off tomorrow. >:) I'm too tired now..

Quiff posted: »

Wait wait wait...Rhys've got his right arm in panel 4, but in all the other panels, it's cut off... thisisgivingmethespooks!

• Jaay! Thank you! I used to be embarrassed by that memory but now I think it's just funny and kinda sweet. :3

Hhhng I've been drawing them so much lately! But I think now it's time to move on to the next project..

Stories from the childhood are the best. I love their face expressions and it's so funny and cute! Thank you for this, it's amazing. I'm still laughing.

• edited May 2015

Wait wait wait...Rhys've got his right arm in panel 4, but in all the other panels, it's cut off...

thisisgivingmethespooks!

• Alt text

It was more than worth it! Your work is so good they freeze in shock, of course.

• Walks into thread. See's 1890 comments since last visit.

Alt text

Rhyionna stands strong.

• Maybe I will.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love it! You should do an alternate version with adult Rhys and Fiona as they recall their first kiss in their childhood, and reenact it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Next project, mhm? Good, good, I'll be waiting to look at it. rubs hands

Jaay! Thank you! I used to be embarrassed by that memory but now I think it's just funny and kinda sweet. Hhhng I've been drawing them so much lately! But I think now it's time to move on to the next project..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.