Cotter; am I the only one...

...Who hates his guts? Like from the get go after his first smile, I was left off-put. Those grins of his are like," Oh pls just die now" Then he'd go on in Episode 3 like," I have my own reasons for visiting the North Grove." Yeah of course you do, cause you're one shady mofo! Even though Finn appeared to be an' asshole', that's how you survive in Westeros! I feel like Finn really is/should be the 'Brother' Gared needs. The loyal,'I got your back bro' kinda guy. Kind of like Jon's Grenn. Whatcha guys think?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You probably aren't the only one, but I like the guy.

• edited May 2015

I don't hate him, but I told Finn that Cotter was a wildling.

• How could you hate Cotter the Potato Fucker?

I love him.

• Because you can't trust him. Even if you're pal's he still 'borrow's the North Grove map, after I chose," Just promise me you won't steal again" Then clearly he wants to use you to find the North Grove, which any wildling probably have heard rumors of what is contained there. I dunno man, just nah. Finn is a bro doe.c:

How could you hate Cotter the Potato Fucker? I love him.

• I don't hate him, but I sure as hell don't trust him.

• The moment he took my map of the north grove I would have knocked his head clean off

• BOO-YAHHH!

The moment he took my map of the north grove I would have knocked his head clean off

• I like Cotter he's an awesome character can't say I trust him though.

• We bonded in our mutual dislike of Finn, so I really hope Cotter won't do something that will make us hate him. :v Cotter's funny, he kinda reminds me of Jack from TWAU.

• I think he is fine enough. And besides, I need him to help me.

• You're not the only one who hates him. I just hope I can choose between Cotter & Finn, but I doubt that'll happen.

• You're definetly not the only one. I hate him too.

• I hope so too, maybe it's based off who you're closer too? Dunno.

You're not the only one who hates him. I just hope I can choose between Cotter & Finn, but I doubt that'll happen.

• I patched things up with Finn, so I think he'll have my back (unless that final scene really affected him). Finn can be a jerk, but at least he lays all of his cards on the table, whereas Cotter is nice but clearly has his own secret agenda.

I'd like to have both with me because of their skills (Finn's strength, Cotter's knowledge of the terrain), but I'd definitely keep an eye on Cotter.

• I told Finn about the knife at the start, because I dislike thiefs. Finn is a cool guy actualy

• Yep,I like him but he is some kinda skinny. I do trust him a lot though.,..ALOT.

• Same, Finn is a bro!

Hrulj posted: »

I told Finn about the knife at the start, because I dislike thiefs. Finn is a cool guy actualy

• I don't hate him, don't love him. Don't fully trust him but I'm using him to help get to the north grove.

• I feel the same way. The guy's a sleaze. He's just got a bad, untrustworthy vibe to him.

• I think Finn is a way bigger douche than Cotter, and a bully to boot. Not that i trust Cotter either, he told me he wouldn't steal anymore, then turned right around and stole from me! But he did tell me a secret that could get him killed, so, for now, because of the North Grove, i will go along.

• I really don't know about him. I trusted him but then he stole from me after promising to never do it again. I was damn pissed but after telling me his really big secret I... kinda trust him? I don't know, man, but I feel like I have to take a risk and trust him anyway because I need his help :/

• This is where i'm at too! Hopefully we can trust him, at least to keep Mance from boiling us alive...

VanillaIce posted: »

I really don't know about him. I trusted him but then he stole from me after promising to never do it again. I was damn pissed but after tel

• I trust him until the knowledge of him being a wildling is no longer a threat to him which seems to be very soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.