Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• About your avatar : the focus is kinda off, i could change that but only for one thing, the gun or Carley. What do you want ? :)

igormp posted: »

can be blue

• I have no clue why XD

I was just viewing a list of badass tattoos and I got this....

I was screaming until i realized it was a tattoo... holy fck that scared me y u do dis

• That one is seriously creepy I always wonder what cause people to do somehting like that?

I have no clue why XD I was just viewing a list of badass tattoos and I got this....

• To scare the shit out of everyone.

Leluch123 posted: »

That one is seriously creepy I always wonder what cause people to do somehting like that?

• Rhysha Question of the Day

So how do you think the 'How was your day?" question is worked with Rhys and Sasha?

• Rhys: Kill anyone today?

Sasha:

Alt text

Rhysha Question of the Day So how do you think the 'How was your day?" question is worked with Rhys and Sasha?

• Sasha: I do have one more person to take on though.....
    Alt text

Rhys: Kill anyone today? Sasha:

• So as many of you know, when you reach the place where you locate the Atlas Facility (forgot the location) you can talk to vaughn after powering the first grid. You can talk about how bad of a city it is, and eventually Rhys says "It could be way worse, right?" and does the little eyebrow movement and looks downwards, and he says "Don't say anything...." I am not a hunnit percent sure what dis means but I automatically thought He's talking about liking one of the characters :O I think its sasha not to get very personal but this is what led me to look for others so I would be assured I'm not the only one. Yey to this thread!

• edited May 2015

Another deleted sound clip. In short:

Rhys' opinion of Sasha: She's cool.

Rhys' opinion of Fiona: Jury's still out.

Also Vaughn is really appreciative of Fiona helping him in the arena.

• What, are you guys in Junior High? This is so embarassing...

Haha, love this. :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

Another deleted sound clip. In short: Rhys' opinion of Sasha: She's cool. Rhys' opinion of Fiona: Jury's still out. Also Vaughn is really appreciative of Fiona helping him in the arena.

• I can only say Rhysha confirmed and Vanona confirmed.XD

LoseMyHome posted: »

Another deleted sound clip. In short: Rhys' opinion of Sasha: She's cool. Rhys' opinion of Fiona: Jury's still out. Also Vaughn is really appreciative of Fiona helping him in the arena.

• I know it's been a while. But here's some more Rhysha art :)

Alt text

I'll have an SFM creation done soon too. So stay tuned.

• You can't imagine how glad I am to see this Carley

I know it's been a while. But here's some more Rhysha art I'll have an SFM creation done soon too. So stay tuned.

• I know it's been quite a while. Sorry dude :(

Hopefully Ep3'll be out in the next few weeks so I've got more content to work with.

You can't imagine how glad I am to see this Carley

• Megami! How are you? It's been a while since I've seen you on this thread.

sasha be like: pew pew pew

• sasha be like: pew pew pew

I know it's been a while. But here's some more Rhysha art I'll have an SFM creation done soon too. So stay tuned.

• I get it, it's been so long that my motivation is low too, but maybe after Ep 3 you will see some clip from me ;)

I know it's been quite a while. Sorry dude Hopefully Ep3'll be out in the next few weeks so I've got more content to work with.

• Carley dang it ! Let me change your avatar !

Megami! How are you? It's been a while since I've seen you on this thread.

• I'm doing okay here in San Francisco, but I miss making 3D renders :(

Megami! How are you? It's been a while since I've seen you on this thread.

• Didn't you said you have something in your sleeve for us ?

I'm doing okay here in San Francisco, but I miss making 3D renders

• I'm glad. Can't imagine not being able to design, the thought of it just drives me crazy :(

Glad to hear you're okay though :)

I'm doing okay here in San Francisco, but I miss making 3D renders

• You're very welcome to Grumpy. Thanks very much.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Carley dang it ! Let me change your avatar !

• Great job as always, Carley! :)

• Could you give me the original picture ?

You're very welcome to Grumpy. Thanks very much.

• Just played GoT. That was a damn good episode. And Asher finally got his well deserved screen time, yay! :D

• Later today for me...

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Just played GoT. That was a damn good episode. And Asher finally got his well deserved screen time, yay!

• Same here by now that's my favorite character, also Mira gained few points in this Ep

Just played GoT. That was a damn good episode. And Asher finally got his well deserved screen time, yay!

• Omg yes, Mira was so badass this episode!

Alt text

Bitch please

Same here by now that's my favorite character, also Mira gained few points in this Ep

• Quick, someone model swap Rodrik and Elaena with Rhys and Sasha from Episode 4.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Have you picked I will destroy you line? XD The look on ANdros face pricelss

• Nah, I picked "Don't be se dramatic." option and Andros turned into a tomato. :D

Have you picked I will destroy you line? XD The look on ANdros face pricelss

• Yeah that happened to me too but the Mira's face when she said that...damn if this goes on I'll start calling her littlefinger the second

Nah, I picked "Don't be se dramatic." option and Andros turned into a tomato.

• How about August and Sasha in Episode 1?

(I'm going to play Sons of Winter in a bit. I gotta see this.)

Quick, someone model swap Rodrik and Elaena with Rhys and Sasha from Episode 4.

• It's quite early in the episode, so you'll know what I'm talking about.

How about August and Sasha in Episode 1? (I'm going to play Sons of Winter in a bit. I gotta see this.)

• Alt text

It's quite early in the episode, so you'll know what I'm talking about.

• Hello lockscreen :] thanks! And nice job!

• So many great scenes! We really need a model swapper here! :D

How about August and Sasha in Episode 1? (I'm going to play Sons of Winter in a bit. I gotta see this.)

• Littlefinger would surely be impressed.

Alt text

Yeah that happened to me too but the Mira's face when she said that...damn if this goes on I'll start calling her littlefinger the second

• It's Happening People! it's happening!

Alt text

• Directed by TellTale Games

wtf

Poogers555 posted: »

It's Happening People! it's happening!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.