Official Gryff HATE Thread

2»

Comments

• His father did care about him actually, and just because he got bullied as a kid doesn't give him the right to act like a douche because of it. If anything he should be trying to be the better person.

• Why all the hate? He's fourth born, his father doesn't care about him and he's acting like a douche because of it. Have mercy and you mgiht just get him on your side.

• edited May 2015

I never said he has the right to act the way he does, but saying he "should try to be the better person" doesn't mean much when you're in his position. Gryff is the victim on both sides here, don't blame him so much.

bloop posted: »

His father did care about him actually, and just because he got bullied as a kid doesn't give him the right to act like a douche because of it. If anything he should be trying to be the better person.

• edited May 2015

Gryff should thank me for blinding him.

Now he can't see how ugly he is when he looks in the mirror.

• edited May 2015

Think about it though, he beats the Maester to a bloody pulp, acts like he's better than everyone else, beats up Rodrik like it's something to be proud of. I'd excuse him acting like a douche, but he deserves the hate if he's hurting innocent people.

Katalept posted: »

I never said he has the right to act the way he does, but saying he "should try to be the better person" doesn't mean much when you're in his position. Gryff is the victim on both sides here, don't blame him so much.

• I want a scene where Gryff is like

"You'll pay for this, Rodrik. I'll see to that."

"No, you won't cause you're blind. get it?! lmaoooo bye"

Agreed.

• edited May 2015

A little bit, but the way he beat the Maester and he threatened to do the same to Eleana took away any sympathy.

• So, anyone else feel kind bad if you maimed Gryff, but then found out that no one in his family seemed to like him but his father?

• I don't believe he does, but we'll see what happens.

I also don't doubt that I'll be defending Gryff in front of Ramsay at some point, too, so keep that in mind when you decide what Gryff deserves.

Think about it though, he beats the Maester to a bloody pulp, acts like he's better than everyone else, beats up Rodrik like it's something to be proud of. I'd excuse him acting like a douche, but he deserves the hate if he's hurting innocent people.

• i don't hate gryff top crin

• I hit gryff just twice then send him away to the dungeons. I thought to myself that I needed to be the better man and not let myself get dragged down to gryff's level because of him. Besides I felt slightly bad for a millisecond when I heard he had a shit childhood (Gwynn tells you that at highpoint).

• I was relieved I didnt maime him after hearing that (just 2 correctional taps on the head sufficed).

• They did mention no one liked him because he was a douchebag

• Well Greyscale already took care of one of them. I think something happened to one of the others and the last is at the Citadel.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Can't wait to see him with his face pressed in the mud. Then it's just his three older brothers and father left to contend with.

• Enjoyed every second of hitting him. His brothers didn't liked him so what? Does that give him an excuse to torment people? He deserved every hit he got and if it wasn't for Ryon i would have killed him without a thought.

• I submitted to him, to make him blind to my actions, then I warned him to stop and that he really don't want to attack me. He did. Got knocked down by cripple, then my men grabbed him, I refused to beat him up and just spit on his face: he deserved it anyway.

After hearing how Ludd cares about Gryff, I might actually agree to alliance. And won't try to kill him.
    But if Maester wants to punch him, I won't stop him. I may not stoop to his level, but he needs to understand you can't just beat people. They might punch back.

• I actually kinda agree. I submitted to him, to make him blind to my actions, then I warned him to stop and that he really don't want to attack me. He did. Got knocked down by cripple, then my men grabbed him, I refused to beat him up and just spit on his face: he deserved it anyway.

After hearing how Ludd cares about Gryff, I might actually agree to alliance. And won't try to kill him.

Katalept posted: »

I don't believe he does, but we'll see what happens. I also don't doubt that I'll be defending Gryff in front of Ramsay at some point, too, so keep that in mind when you decide what Gryff deserves.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.