Daenerys..

In the episode 5 preview at the end of the episode, if you let Beshka kill her master, she says something like this: "Justice was for Mereen to deliver, not you."

Anyway, if you don't let Beshka kill her master she says something like this (Can't remember exact words)
"You claim to be a leader, yet your own people do not respect you."

Who does she mean by "your people"? Does she mean Ashers family?

Comments

• Your people = Beshka

Also Dany was suitably dreadful this episode. Wish we had a few more options to bitch at her

• Yeah, she didn't feel like Dany to me... In the game she seems like a bitch, lol

Your people = Beshka Also Dany was suitably dreadful this episode. Wish we had a few more options to bitch at her

• I must agree...Except Jon Snow and Tyrion, all of the canon characters aren't exactly friendly and helpful...

Your people = Beshka Also Dany was suitably dreadful this episode. Wish we had a few more options to bitch at her

• edited May 2015

I disagree they got a side to dany that is there you just dont see it as much, this dany is very prevalent in the books

Deluded about her dragons and sitting around making everyone else do everything. Beshka's comments about her were also spot on.

Yeah, she didn't feel like Dany to me... In the game she seems like a bitch, lol

• I think they got most of them pretty good, Jon snow bores me like he does on the show and hopefully thats the last we see of him. All the others were well done

I must agree...Except Jon Snow and Tyrion, all of the canon characters aren't exactly friendly and helpful...

• .....Okay now someone must make a gif swapping dany and ludds model in the non canon death

• Funny Dany should talk of justice, given her antics in the latest show episodes.

She does not know what that word really means.

• Daenerys is a bitch, thinking she's always right. Exactly as books paint her. Hate both versions tho.

Yeah, she didn't feel like Dany to me... In the game she seems like a bitch, lol

• Nah. Jon has to pardon Gared after he saved the day.

I think they got most of them pretty good, Jon snow bores me like he does on the show and hopefully thats the last we see of him. All the others were well done

• on the show she just burnt a person after a summary jugdement. not that nice after all.

• Daenerys seemed out of this character in this episode to me. Dany is my favorite character next to Tyrion, but I wasn't too fond of her in this episode

I hope you get a chance to explain killing the master next episode. Beskha was a slave in Mereen, and killing her former master is perfect justice

• I know, what better poetic justice is there? Though it might be that Beshka will refuse to acknowledge she was a slave in front of Daenerys, since she obviously has so little respect for her. Which is fair, it's not like Dany has a right to everyone's pain and suffering.

I was just roflcoptering when she said Drogon would never hurt anyone. Have you *met *Drogon, lady?

Daenerys seemed out of this character in this episode to me. Dany is my favorite character next to Tyrion, but I wasn't too fond of her in t

• edited May 2015

Dany might seem more rude to us in the game because we're not experiencing the story from her point of view this time.

I mean... you're a sellsword stranger popping out of nowhere during a stressful time for her,claiming you've seen her missing dragon and asking for part of her army when she needs them the most.

I wasn't expecting her to trust or be kind to Asher.

• edited May 2015

Loosing a gigantic dragon who can breathe fire is not a stressful time. You know what is a stressful time? Being out in the field tending to your sheeps when out of nowhere a gigantic dragon flies down, eating half of you herd, burning the other half, and roasting you to a shish-kebab

FishySticks posted: »

Dany might seem more rude to us in the game because we're not experiencing the story from her point of view this time. I mean... you're a

• You could say she...knows nothing

But really Daenerys is just a psycho bitch with weapons of mass destructions who keeps deluding herself she's fighting for a greater good instead of her own personal gain

FishySticks posted: »

Funny Dany should talk of justice, given her antics in the latest show episodes. She does not know what that word really means.

• Well, half the Targaryens went mad, so it's not surprising really.

Endrik posted: »

You could say she...knows nothing But really Daenerys is just a psycho bitch with weapons of mass destructions who keeps deluding herself she's fighting for a greater good instead of her own personal gain

• Dany is my fav character in the show. I woulda burnt that witch too if she murdered my child and made my husband a vegetable

on the show she just burnt a person after a summary jugdement. not that nice after all.

• edited May 2015

And also that master of meereen who could be innocent without having proof he belongs to the sons of the harpy?

Dany is my fav character in the show. I woulda burnt that witch too if she murdered my child and made my husband a vegetable

• If you think of how Dany acts to people who arent her closest advisors she actually fits in very well with the show, and the book for that matter.

We're seeing the story from Asher point of view not hers and she has to present herself as the mother of dragons and leader of an army. I felt Telltale did pretty good with being forced to put her in the story somewhere

• I think they hit the target with this version of Daenerys. They managed to show the true side of her, even more than the books themselves.
    Dany is a psychotic girl with delusional feelings about her crusade and a whole lot of family and heritage issues she refuses to face. And she got "children" who are flying, fire-breathing, mouth-full-of-teeth-ing abominations. She doesn't care about slaves, she doesn't know what justice is. All she care about are her monsters because they're the only family she's got.
    Truth is, she'd be a terrible ruler, because she doesn't have any real ability for herself. The only reason she got as far in life is her marriage to the pedo-barbarian and the fact that she can literally burn the whole city of those who disagree with her

• What I don't understand is that Beshka was a slave in Meereen so TECHNICALLY, Meereen did deliver justice on the slave master. I don't know why Dany is getting all bitchy about it- we completed the mission and helped save the day. She needs to take a chill pill.

• Even if you prevent Beshka from killing the dude she ran away and kicked the master out of his house. So you can't avoid a situation in which Beshka ignores orders in this episode.

• Not like any sane and righteous person would try and stop her from killing the man who ruined her life

Even if you prevent Beshka from killing the dude she ran away and kicked the master out of his house. So you can't avoid a situation in which Beshka ignores orders in this episode.

• She doesn't know Beskha was a slave in Meereen, which is a bit foolish to not put 2 and 2 together.

Yaya1314 posted: »

What I don't understand is that Beshka was a slave in Meereen so TECHNICALLY, Meereen did deliver justice on the slave master. I don't know

• I want to add my opinion on this. Like everyone say, we are seeing a different side to Daenerys. We are so used to see things from her perspective, then suddenly we are seeing her from the perspective of another character and you see this side of her. Just like in the books where POV characters show how they see other POV characters, we are experiencing the same with Asher.

From the way we see her in this episode, she is ruthless, narrow-minded and maybe selfish, because she only cares about her own interest. Sure, what she is doing is in a sense something good because she is trying to bring freedom, she believes her cause is the righteous. Yet when she talks about her dragon, from the perspective of Asher, she seems like a mad-woman who thinks of dangerous dragons as her children. In that regard, Telltale wrote her character very well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.