Game of thrones vs Breaking bad

2»

Comments

• Breaking Bad, although there's not much in it. Imagine a Telltale game based on it...

• Breaking Bad,
    The Wire,
    Fargo,
    Penny Dreaful,
    Game of Thrones,
    True Detective,
    Utopia,
    In the Flesh,
    Walking Dead.

• Breaking Bad is a great show but completely overrated in my opinion.

• im sorry but thats stupid. ALL those episodes mattered, just like the ones for this season in GoT. S1 of GoT was just leading to the events of S2 and Ned's death. and the events of S2 to eventually Red Wedding. then S4 was the great season. now with S5 its beginning the circle again

Breaking Bad is an overrated show that had WAY too many slow episodes and episodes that didn't advance the plot to be considered the masterp

• ALL HAIL HEINSENBERG!!!

• They could've easily have combined so many Breaking Bad episodes. A lot barely progressed the plot and were filler and nothing you say will change my mind on that.

jamex1223 posted: »

im sorry but thats stupid. ALL those episodes mattered, just like the ones for this season in GoT. S1 of GoT was just leading to the events

• mmm i dont see it that way. well i just found myself more entertained by all season, and all episodes than i have with all of GoT. but i freaking love GoT

They could've easily have combined so many Breaking Bad episodes. A lot barely progressed the plot and were filler and nothing you say will change my mind on that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.