Arthur Glenmore

Dude seems pretty cool so far. He took out one of the Whitehall soldiers when I said kill anyone that moves and then put an arrow in Ludds neck when I chose the Attack option Hopefully they don't end up turning on us.

Comments

• I really like him he's awesome I'm not certain he can be trusted though. I get the sense he's a lot younger than Rodrik.

• edited May 2015

Maybe he's dead.

Depending on your choices of course.

• He can be trusted, if you order him to kill Ludd at the meeting (Attack option), he'll shoot him without hesitation. Also, has anyone else brought him along and then repeadetly talked to him? If not, do it. You don't wanna miss it out.... ;)

• I'm surprised at how much I like him considering how little characterization he has had but he seems really cool. I was really sad when he got killed during the attack option so I'm glad it wasn't canon.

• Arthur is cool he has an Errol Flynn vibe to him.

Alt text

• I just tired that out and it cemented my love for his character.

MrSolomon posted: »

He can be trusted, if you order him to kill Ludd at the meeting (Attack option), he'll shoot him without hesitation. Also, has anyone else brought him along and then repeadetly talked to him? If not, do it. You don't wanna miss it out....

• I really like him as well. Seems like a trustworthy ally so i hope he sticks around.

• He reminds me of Luke.I just hope he and his hot sister aren't flayed:(

• If he came with you to Highpoint he's still alive

yyyggg posted: »

He reminds me of Luke.I just hope he and his hot sister aren't flayed:(

• Alt text

I just tired that out and it cemented my love for his character.

• I said this in another thread, but he should become a playable character in season 2.

• I'd be all for it if we were playing as the Glenmores in season 2, but I'd still prefer the Forresters.

I said this in another thread, but he should become a playable character in season 2.

• Too bad he will be dead in the next episode lol ((I agree with you BTW)

I said this in another thread, but he should become a playable character in season 2.

• Playing as the Glenmores could work, but I was imaging it as an extended family sort of thing, given if Rodrik marries Elaena, then Quiver is his brother by law. So playable characters for season 2 would be: Asher, Mira, Quiver, Talia and Gared. I'm speculating that Rodrik gets killed off early, which spurs a lot of the action, but not before getting Elaena pregnant. So if Asher is back in Ironrath by then, he becomes Lord until Rodrik's son is born, with Quiver helping to protect Ironrath and his sister.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'd be all for it if we were playing as the Glenmores in season 2, but I'd still prefer the Forresters.

• edited May 2015

Quite plausible, but it would be a waste of a character. I'd have thought it'd make more sense to kill off characters that have been there from the start, not ones they've only just introduced. He's barely 2-dimensional at the moment, but there's plenty of potential for interesting back story.

Too bad he will be dead in the next episode lol ((I agree with you BTW)

• I automatically thought of Hawkeye when I first saw "Quiver"

Arthur is cool he has an Errol Flynn vibe to him.

• OMG That would be freaking awesome! TTG GoT writers need to get behind this. Only problem is... what if you don't secure your betrothal to Elaena?

Playing as the Glenmores could work, but I was imaging it as an extended family sort of thing, given if Rodrik marries Elaena, then Quiver i

• I suspect once Gryff is taken care of, either Lord Glenmore will come around to the idea, or Elaena will tell him to go fuck himself and marry Rodrik anyway.

Yaya1314 posted: »

OMG That would be freaking awesome! TTG GoT writers need to get behind this. Only problem is... what if you don't secure your betrothal to Elaena?

• edited May 2015

What if Rodrick's baby is a girl?

Despite it being rather unbalanced in game of thrones, it's just as likely that the first born child is a girl as it is that it's a boy.

In fact, in the medieval era, female children were more likely to survive childbirth and infancy than males.

Playing as the Glenmores could work, but I was imaging it as an extended family sort of thing, given if Rodrik marries Elaena, then Quiver i

• I like the guy too. He seems like the kind to get along with Asher. I mean, think about it, Asher Grin + Arthur Eyebrows is a winning combo.

I really like him he's awesome I'm not certain he can be trusted though. I get the sense he's a lot younger than Rodrik.

• I trust him 100%. He is handsome,cute,useful,a great ally to be trusted,quite likeable.

• I have a pretty strong suspicion that he's dead if you leave him at Ironrath, while Elaena will be held hostage at the Dreadfort/Winterfell.

• Arthur for the Iron Throne

• Judging by the blood and arrows, it would seem like he's either dead or wounded if you left him at Ironrath

• It's gonna make me wanna go back and bring the soldiers with me to Highpoint because I REALLY DO NOT want Arthur to die!

Judging by the blood and arrows, it would seem like he's either dead or wounded if you left him at Ironrath

• I can totally see Ramsey flaying Elaena too.

ranger563 posted: »

I have a pretty strong suspicion that he's dead if you leave him at Ironrath, while Elaena will be held hostage at the Dreadfort/Winterfell.

• Yeah, I know, and that's the twist. They'd been expecting a son and then at the end of the season, it's a girl and Asher has to keep being Lord of Ironrath despite hating it.

Flog61 posted: »

What if Rodrick's baby is a girl? Despite it being rather unbalanced in game of thrones, it's just as likely that the first born child is

• No one posted this? A'ight.

LOL

• I really like Arthur, I'll be pissed if he gets killed off next episode. What's the freakin' point of creating these awesome characters just to unceremoniously kill them off? Ethan was bad enough, this needs to stop. >:v

• They've actually hardly killed off any characters after Ethans death. What I think Telltale is doing is giving us a lot of time to get attached to the characters before killing them off (which I prefer) instead of what the Walking dead did where every episode at least one character would die.

fayescarlet posted: »

I really like Arthur, I'll be pissed if he gets killed off next episode. What's the freakin' point of creating these awesome characters just to unceremoniously kill them off? Ethan was bad enough, this needs to stop. >:v

• That is true. Just irrationally paranoid that someone cool might die next episode.

They've actually hardly killed off any characters after Ethans death. What I think Telltale is doing is giving us a lot of time to get attac

• THANK YOU!! I was really hoping someone would post that at some point

Cody_nara posted: »

No one posted this? A'ight. LOL

• I think he's the one they're talking about when Rodrik says "I can't believe I trusted him!" I feel like he has something to do with the deserted House and leaving Talia there for Ramsey.

• I swear by the old gods, if ramsay killed my men :C

• It wouldn't make any sense though if you brought him along with the army to Highpoint. Also, when you return to Ironrath Arthur asks where Elaena is and shows concerns regarding her whereabouts, so I don't think he is to be blame for it.

Not saying the "I can't believe I trusted him!" we hear from Rodrik in the preview has absolutely nothing to do with Arthur. Maybe there's a chance Arthur does something in the next episode that betrays or goes against House Forrester? In my opinion I don't think that's the case, but who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. D;

KirstyJ posted: »

I think he's the one they're talking about when Rodrik says "I can't believe I trusted him!" I feel like he has something to do with the deserted House and leaving Talia there for Ramsey.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.