Beating Gryff will have MAJOR consequences

What is Ludd going to think when you return his son blind and beaten? On neutral ground? Also if you spit on him, lol Ludd is going go apeshit. Probably going to kill Ryon for your moment of satisifaction. I did it too, but I knew it is going to HOPEFULLY have some kind of meaningful consequence. Maybe return Ryon a lame or something.

Thoughts?

Comments

• What can you do to Gryff? I chose not to harm him, what happens if you do?

• you can beat him with the cane over and over and his left eye gets swollen shut and he can't see and you can spit on him. if you spit on him it says "everyone will remember that"

Flog61 posted: »

What can you do to Gryff? I chose not to harm him, what happens if you do?

• I didn't harm him once either. He called me a coward but I said I'm not like him.

• I chose to only punch him in the face twice, although I wanted to do a lot more than that.

I didn't harm him once either. He called me a coward but I said I'm not like him.

• I really hope it will have consequences.. I choose not to beat him and I want this to matter. (only one good smack :D)

• I thought standing up to him would have great consequences as well...all i got is a bunch of whining from Gwynn and Gryff was of course even more upset with me.

• I should hope beating Gryff will have major consequences. It's pretty savage from what I've seen on Youtube, and seems almost disproportionate. Gryff was a major asshole, but not even he deserved such a vicious beatdown. What will Ludd do to Ryon when he finds out? It's important to know when to walk away and be the bigger man.

• As Rodrik I savagely beat Gryff and even yelled at my own mother to "Get out of my way!" because I was too bloodthirsty to stop. I hit him every chance I got, and ended up knocking him out at the end.

He deserved it. Rodrik's done playing games.

• I only punched him twice, I didn't know if you could accidentally kill him and I didn't want to risk it.

• I hope so after the beating he got in my game I will be disappointed if it is not held against me.

• Even if it does, I don't care, I'm glad I did what I did, it was fun and I enjoyed every second of it.

• You know what the only difference will be?
    One of diologue. I'll bet on it.

• Knowing TellTale, it probably won't. Even if it does, the scene is way too good to miss out on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDAg0tXAZs&feature=player_embedded

• You're posting this damn video everywhere XD

THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW

• MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!!!!! in small text that leads to the same outcome.

• Even if it means Ludd decides to remove one of Ryon's eyes as recompense in response?

Even if it does, I don't care, I'm glad I did what I did, it was fun and I enjoyed every second of it.

• That's what I was going to say.

MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!!!!! in small text that leads to the same outcome.

• If he does, he's a dead man for sure.

No Regrets

Click here

Even if it means Ludd decides to remove one of Ryon's eyes as recompense in response?

• Whatever you do everyone will remember that, so it's not big difference

you can beat him with the cane over and over and his left eye gets swollen shut and he can't see and you can spit on him. if you spit on him it says "everyone will remember that"

• You don't actually poke his eye out. You just give him some serious face-swelling. Nothing a few mommy kisses can't heal.
    Oh wait Gryff doesn't have a mom

Even if it means Ludd decides to remove one of Ryon's eyes as recompense in response?

• Hit him twice and then spit on him. No regrets.

Yaya1314 posted: »

I chose to only punch him in the face twice, although I wanted to do a lot more than that.

• Don't you mean No Ragrets? :)

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Hit him twice and then spit on him. No regrets.

• I think when Ludd sees this:

Alt text

He's gonna flip. And probably kill us all, so I hope I didn't go too far... I mean, I only hit him 5 times. :/

• If he does "kill you all" he'll kill everyone on the forums. cause everyone is getting the SAME outcome. Choices don't matter one damn bit.

Kateis posted: »

I think when Ludd sees this: He's gonna flip. And probably kill us all, so I hope I didn't go too far... I mean, I only hit him 5 times.

• edited May 2015

Hopefully it does. That's one of the choices I made which can't go unanswered.

• I wonder what would Ludd's reaction if Gryff is blinded and yep, it might matter in Episode 5.

• Nothing ever has MAJOR consequences in these games, only the way some people treat you may change or maybe a few lines in the dialogue.

• If Gryff's still alive in the next episode then yes, I'm sure the way he's been treated will matter somewhat.

Ramsay's presence might change a lot, though. We don't know what he did while Rodrik was gone. Ironrath seemed completely empty at the end of this episode, so he must have either killed or imprisoned everyone. And since the Whitehills failed to deliver the ironwood they promised him, and Gryff also failed to stay in control of Ironrath, Ramsay actually might have punished (=flayed and killed) Gryff. In that case, what Rodrik did or didn't do to Gryff before won't matter, and the Forresters won't be able to trade Gryff for Ryon.

• First time I played I beat him once, then he said something and my wife-to-be pretty much told me to beat him up more, so I hit him again :p. Then I didn't beat him at all because I didn't want Ludd to get mad

I chose to only punch him in the face twice, although I wanted to do a lot more than that.

• Alt text

Endrik posted: »

You don't actually poke his eye out. You just give him some serious face-swelling. Nothing a few mommy kisses can't heal. Oh wait Gryff doesn't have a mom

• All I know is, is that beating Gryff showed Elaena that her husband to be would protect her :)

• When Gryff says "Is that the man you'd rather have?" I thought Elaena would be like "oh fck Rodrik is some twisted dude too", but she was more like "I think he wants more" LOL.

Now I have 3 people telling me to beat the Whitehills up and yolo (Royland, Elaena and Quiver)

All I know is, is that beating Gryff showed Elaena that her husband to be would protect her

• What is Ludd going to think when you return his son blind and beaten?

He's going to suck it up and do nothing. What other choice is there? He going to start a war right then and there? That's the quickest way to making sure Gryff is killed immediately.

Ludd isn't going to do shit. He's not going to beat Ryon while we're all standing around.

• Doubt it. Was there any for standing up to him last episode? Or getting/not getting the marriage with Rodrick? Or forging the letter. I don't think there will be big consequences This season. Since it supposed to be cannon to the TV show. I think by the end of the season we'll have a forced alliance with the white hills against the Boltons.

• Punched him, he laughed so I punched him again, he talked shit so I punched him again, he said it's over so I smacked his eye with the cane because it's over when I say it's over and then stopped the beating. He'd had enough. Felt bad with his pathetic can't see anything line though, thought that would only happen if I went all in. He's a bastard for all he's done but n the end he's a powerless fourthborn boy looking to get his dad's love and support. Quite sad actually.

• I beat him until he was unconscious.

• I knocked him out cold.

There's always time for games.

• You can call him Arthur

SanQae posted: »

When Gryff says "Is that the man you'd rather have?" I thought Elaena would be like "oh fck Rodrik is some twisted dude too", but she was mo

• I have to saves and in both of them I couldn't help but hit him. I did however stopped when he said: "That's enough" because he never admitted fear of Rodrik, but he was then. So, I stopped and walked out with my head held high.

• Wait, so if you don't secure your marriage to Elaena, she still shows up at Ironrath?

trd84 posted: »

Doubt it. Was there any for standing up to him last episode? Or getting/not getting the marriage with Rodrick? Or forging the letter. I don'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.