How'd you feel about Ryon?

I don't see many people talking about Ryon. What are your thoughts on him?

In episode 4 I was proud when he yelled "Iron from ice" wile being dragged away. And standing up to Ludd.
Before I got the impression he was just a naive little boy, upset he'd lost his father and brother when carving the sword. Then when he was at the funeral he just seemed like he might be easily manipulated by Ludd. But hell no, he was strong and wasn't afraid.

Comments

• He's probably gonna get himself killed with how arrogant he's behaving.

• He's very brave for his age, I'd freak out if I had a knife put to my neck in his boots...and his age.

• Iron from Ice line made me cringe lol

• I was relieved he didn't hate me, I was afraid Ludd brainwashed him, since I refused to kiss his ring to let Ryon attend the funeral. His squeaky yet proud "Iron from Ice!" made my heart swell with pride. I just hope he doesn't get himself killed by being brave like Ethan. :v

• What'll get him hurt is Rodrik, if he chose to maim Gryff.

An eye for an eye, Ludd will say. In Gryff's case, it'll be quite literally.

• For me, he never seemed to be a naive boy, but I was afraid that the time with the Whitehills would brainwash him somehow (especially after what Gwyn said last time).

I was proud to see him yelling “Iron from Ice” like that. It gives motivation to keep the fight, recue him and finish the Whitehills.

• Notice how Ludd is holding the fork thingy close to Ryon's eye when he takes him hostage. Might be foreshadowing to what might happen if we take Gryff's eye.

• When he said our words, I knew that the boy is strong and I felt proud.

It is too bad that we weren't given an opportunity to say the words to him as well.

• Little guys got balls, him biting ludd etc was great

• So he can be at the funeral? Interesting I didnt know because I didnt kiss the ring.

• edited May 2015

He's the very last kid in the family. Nothing depends on him, so I wouldn't have care much about him. I would care much more about that how to grow my house strong. There are so many other things to thing of than a little brother. I wouldn't care for Ryon at all.

• I was so proud of him when he bit Ludd's hand. I was all like: "FUCK YEAH!"... until he got dragged by his hair lol.

• I don't care about Ryon the Whitehills can keep him and Rodrik can keep Gryff. Since Ramsay is already at Ironrath he can give Rod some pointers on creating the perfect demented butler.

• I was proud when he bit Ludd and shouted the "Iron from Ice" as they drug him away. I mean, objectively, the probability of survival for Asher and Rodrik is low (ignoring plot armor), so knowing the kid will stand strong even if he's orphaned and stuck with the Whitehills gave me hope for the house.

Also made me think Gwyn really was helping him and having him say the house motto every morning like she said she would. Makes me more inclined to trust her in the future.

• Anyone else expecting that we would get to yell Iron From Ice back at him? I really wish they implemented that 3:

• Yeah I wish we could have

Green613 posted: »

Anyone else expecting that we would get to yell Iron From Ice back at him? I really wish they implemented that 3:

• That's why I didn't hit Gryff. Revenge is fun and all, but my family is my top priority. Once we all safe from Whitehills, Boltons and everyone else who tries to kill Forresters, maybe... untill then, no endangering my little bros. It's not like beating him will make Ludd more willing to form a truce or alliance, it'll only make things worse.

FishySticks posted: »

What'll get him hurt is Rodrik, if he chose to maim Gryff. An eye for an eye, Ludd will say. In Gryff's case, it'll be quite literally.

• Ryon is badass now. I like him

• I held back my thirst for vengeance, and then later we learn that Ludd cares a lot about Gryff.

From then on I was sure that it would have been a grave mistake to blind Gryff. I'm glad I didn't do it.

Gapaot posted: »

That's why I didn't hit Gryff. Revenge is fun and all, but my family is my top priority. Once we all safe from Whitehills, Boltons and every

• He was kind of a little baby badass in this episode.

• Ryon: Iron from Ice!

Alt text

• Instant like! You go, little guy. It surprised me, actually, he hadn't shown much strength or bravery. Back in episode 1, the strong feelings of anger caught me off guard as well. And when he said our house words, it struck a chord with me, because when Gwyn came to meet us, I didn't have her tell him to repeat our words. I had her tell him that we haven't forgotten him.

• edited May 2015

He won't be in the funeral If you kissed the ring.

So he can be at the funeral? Interesting I didnt know because I didnt kiss the ring.

• Um, but he will...

Killah posted: »

He won't be in the funeral If you kissed the ring.

• I only hit him a few times, had no idea that you could blind him, feel bad for the ones who did, they're gonna be rekt by Whitehills.

FishySticks posted: »

I held back my thirst for vengeance, and then later we learn that Ludd cares a lot about Gryff. From then on I was sure that it would have been a grave mistake to blind Gryff. I'm glad I didn't do it.

• Kid is metal.

• I felt proud of him. In my opinion he was not arrogant, just brave and naive. When he bit Ludd and said I am not afraid of you, I knew that the bullshit Gwyn says if you refuse to kiss the ring is not true because he is a Forrester and when he yelled 'Iron from Ice', I kinda had hope until I heard Ramsay hahah

• Honestly not a big fan, but that could be because we don't know a lot about him. I laughed so hard when he said Iron from Ice XD. So silly.

• edited May 2015

oh, I didn't notice until now...damn it.

Crips posted: »

Um, but he will...

• Imagine if they see Gryff and then return Ryon to you in the exact same condition... fuck(

I only hit him a few times, had no idea that you could blind him, feel bad for the ones who did, they're gonna be rekt by Whitehills.

• I love Ryons character and it might be just me but I think Ryon is a lot like how Asher was as a child. I think his time at Highpoint has hardened him and if he was at Ethans funeral I think that may have inspired him.

• I was proud of him. The boy is a true Forrester. Ever since the funeral, I feared that the next time I saw Ryon he would be a brainwashed wreck of a human being like Reek. Thankfully little Lord Ryon has iron in his heart and a pair of balls so large they're stunting his growth!

• I'm thinking we'll get to play as a little older Ryon in the future. Think about it: we barely see him so his personality is not that clear yet, meaning we could play as him and shape his ways in the future, when Rodrik dies (as most people think will happen, for some reason).

• yolo

I only hit him a few times, had no idea that you could blind him, feel bad for the ones who did, they're gonna be rekt by Whitehills.

• edited May 2015

Every forrester is badass.

AronDracula posted: »

He was badass when he said "Iron from Ice"

• He was badass when he said "Iron from Ice"

• I was so proud. The boys got the guts and the balls to say that...plus he doesn't look like he is feared yet.

• Ryon is a secondary matter. Freeing Ironrath comes first for me.

• Gregor wasn't wrong when he said all the Forresters were as tough as the ironwood.

• I could not have cared less. I'm focusing on securing Ironrath and our lands from the Whitehills, not getting the kid back. It's good to see he's tough, but honestly it doesn't matter to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.