Highpoint Feast

Hey Guys!
I have a question about the decisions you make in this part of the game.
I choose first the "attack" option and we know that this decision kills our characters and we have to start all over again. My next decision was the "submit to Whitehill's truce". The other option is to "Beg for mercy" and the last one i can't rembember it.
My question for simply curiosity: Does the other options make a diference or just the first one let you walk out of there alive?

(Sorry for my bad english)

Comments

• Your English isn't bad at all, no need to apologise :)

All choices apart from attack lead to you getting out of there alive with an offer to trade Ryon for Gryff.

• Thank you for your answer!

• edited May 2015

The last option is [Call his bluff], because he does care about Gryff, Gwyn herself tells us about how he always protected him and said "A Whitehill is a Whitehill". Then he admits he won't do anything to Ryon because he doesn't want Gryff to die, and gives in to our demand and Rodrik walks alway like a boss (just to get rekt by Ramsay).

How does the dialogue play out if you choose another option?

• edited May 2015

This scene had me all kinds of fucked up.

• If you beg for mercy Rodrik will say " please Ludd it doesn't has to end like this..." And more. Its vaild though.

SanQae posted: »

The last option is [Call his bluff], because he does care about Gryff, Gwyn herself tells us about how he always protected him and said "A W

• I called his bluff, inside I was like "You think this scares me? I've played poker with Brock Friggin' Samson!"

• Do I know you?

richforce posted: »

I called his bluff, inside I was like "You think this scares me? I've played poker with Brock Friggin' Samson!"

• Come on you remember; that poker tournament in the inventory, Sam, Claptrap and Ash Williams were there.

Do I know you?

• The other option is to Call Whitehill's bluff. It's a good one IMO, at least in the moment, but after what happened at Ironrath.....it will probably fuck me over.

• I took the ironwood deal, and he just said "You're lucky I know mercy."

Made me want to click "attack" all over again just to watch him take those arrows to the throat.

SanQae posted: »

The last option is [Call his bluff], because he does care about Gryff, Gwyn herself tells us about how he always protected him and said "A W

• I took the ironwood deal on my second go, but I was strangely okay with the result of [Attack]. Which is really weird, cause I was traumatized when Ethan died. But then when absolutely everyone was getting butchered all Red Wedding, it felt totally fine. Like I was somehow willing to leave Royland, Rodrick and Lady Forrester for dead if they took Ludd with them. Wow, I've really grown to hate that chubby bastard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.