How did they know?

How did everybody know that it was Gared who murdered Britt, and not anybody else?

I mean, even if Finn blames you(be an asshole to him in ep. 3), Frostfinger is still certain that it was you before Finn blames you.

Yes, Gared is the only one who has a motive, but that's still not enough evidence... And plus: the only one who knows Britt's 'sins' is Jon Snow(and even that's determinant).

Any ideas?

Comments

• Maybe made the connection where Gared was and where Britt was?

• The only possible way and it's still unlikely as hell...

Alt text

Maybe made the connection where Gared was and where Britt was?

• CSI: Westeros.

He was there, he had motive, his sword had blood on it, and I don't like his attitude. Guilty! Case closed! Execute him!

• edited May 2015

They are just using circumstantial evidence, the only type around at the time if no witnesses were around. Gared and Britt had watch duty, britt is dead. maeks sense to blame him. Gared has a motive.

• Yeah, it does... But this seems like Frostfinger saw Gared kill Britt... I guess I'll let it slide....

They are just using circumstantial evidence, the only type around at the time if no witnesses were around. Gared and Britt had watch duty, britt is dead. maeks sense to blame him. Gared has a motive.

• Or he just doesn't care about him/ doesn't care if he died. He's always shown that he doesn't like Gared so I'm sure he would take a chance to get rid of him

Cody_nara posted: »

Yeah, it does... But this seems like Frostfinger saw Gared kill Britt... I guess I'll let it slide....

• Maybe Finn told them that Gared killed Britt atop of the wall and then they saw Britt's corpse? Since Jon and Frostfinger knew Britt and Gared are disliked, so they knew it was Gared.

• But Finn can defend Gared, saying that it was just self-defense.

Killah posted: »

Maybe Finn told them that Gared killed Britt atop of the wall and then they saw Britt's corpse? Since Jon and Frostfinger knew Britt and Gared are disliked, so they knew it was Gared.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.