Theories on what happened to Eleana and her brother?

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

They were so cool. But the last part of the episode was like "wtf" and super creepy and I have no idea what happened.

Comments

• did you take the guards with you??? did anyone not bring them? i have to redo this episode just to find out what happens if you do.

• Maybe Ramsay had his own small army, took over Ironrath, destroyed the place, and abducted everyone while Ramsay stayed behind to find out if Rodrik can be broken or not.

• I have trouble believing they were flayed because the Boltons love to display their work publicly. Boltons are not the type to imprison people either though. So maybe they ran away?

• So wait, it's NOT just Ramsey that's ax crazy? Is every Bolton crazy? D: Hard to imagine flaying for fun being a family trait.

I have trouble believing they were flayed because the Boltons love to display their work publicly. Boltons are not the type to imprison people either though. So maybe they ran away?

• I imagine if the Glenmores stayed at Ironrath they may have started fighting (hence the blood and arrows) realized they were outnumbered and are now hiding in the grove maybe with some of the small folk? I have no idea what happened to Elaena if you brought the Glenmores to Highpoint.

• I hope Elaena is safe. She's very pretty and nice, if Rodrick doesn't get a happy ending with her, I will be so crushed. I hope Ramsey didn't hurt her, or anyone. But it is a hopeless hope. OTL

• Oh wow... Learned something new about GoT. 8U; That is pretty frightening.

• They aren't dead until I see the bodies. Flayed or otherwise, they aren't dead until we see the bodies.

• Elaena is ethier dead or kept in a prison somewhere and her brother is safely with Rodrik and his group (I use the word safe lightly)

• fayescarlet posted: »

I hope Elaena is safe. She's very pretty and nice, if Rodrick doesn't get a happy ending with her, I will be so crushed. I hope Ramsey didn't hurt her, or anyone. But it is a hopeless hope. OTL

• A sad truth regarding GoT. 8D; I am learning quickly.

https://youtu.be/FT4_Fefew78

• I think it's more of a scare tactic aside from Ramsay I don't think they do it for fun. Ramsays father, Rosse Bolton for example isn't a psycho but he does a lot of messed up stuff.

fayescarlet posted: »

Oh wow... Learned something new about GoT. 8U; That is pretty frightening.

• I did. If you do that Arthur will start to search for his sister once you enter and see that the city is empty.

did you take the guards with you??? did anyone not bring them? i have to redo this episode just to find out what happens if you do.

• edited May 2015

I think the people left behind at Ironrath mostly fled into the forest.

The keep seems empty rather than there being bodies everywhere, so there doesn't appear to have been a major battle or mass slaughter. Also Ramsay was sitting alone and didn't have Gryff hovering around him, so I thought whoever you left behind to hold Ironrath ordered a retreat into the grove and took the Whitehill prisoners with them.

• I kinda guessed that everyone at Ironrath was dragged into the underground cells with the exception of Talia and all the men Ramsay must've brought are just guarding them.

• Arthur is dead if left at Ironrath, alive if you bring him to Highpoint. Same for his guards.

Elaena will be held hostage at the Dreadfort/Winterfell. I'm hoping we get to play as Torrhen Whitehill in Season 2 so he can free her.

• I feel like if Ramsay was there to hurt the Forresters/save Gryff that Gryff would've been sitting at the table with Talia and Ramsay.

I don't think he'll kill Elaena and the others.. everything about him says he would but if his father ordered differently then he'll hold back. Plus I think if they were dead then Talia wouldn't be nearly as calm as she seemed to be.

• I think they are either locked in a cell or fled into the forest along with the small folk

• If Ramsay had killed Duncan/Royland, Ortengryn, Elaena (and maybe Arthur),

a) their bodies would be on show, courtesy of Ramsay
    b) TTG would've used their deaths to emphasise the cliffhanger

My guess is they're imprisoned in the dungeons with the Whitehills and they've had the shit beaten out of them, but no one is dead.

Either that or the Glenmores retreated to Rillwater Crossing for more men.

• The Flayed Man is the Bolton family sigil. They have been flaying their enemies as far back as anyone remembers. There are theories out there that they started flaying the Starks back in the day because they were jealous of the Starks' skinchanging abilities and were trying to 'inherit' them somehow.

So wait, it's NOT just Ramsey that's ax crazy? Is every Bolton crazy? Hard to imagine flaying for fun being a family trait.

• But then why wouldn't Thalia have gone with? In my playthrough i specifically told her to 'hide in the grove if there is any trouble.' And there she was at the end with Ramsay in the great hall.

Scaeva posted: »

I think the people left behind at Ironrath mostly fled into the forest. The keep seems empty rather than there being bodies everywhere, s

• Man, that is all kinds of messed up. :v

Arya_Stupid posted: »

The Flayed Man is the Bolton family sigil. They have been flaying their enemies as far back as anyone remembers. There are theories out ther

• I hope you're right.

JakeSt123 posted: »

If Ramsay had killed Duncan/Royland, Ortengryn, Elaena (and maybe Arthur), a) their bodies would be on show, courtesy of Ramsay b) TTG w

• I know right!?!

I personally think the Boltons are way more fucked up than we have seen yet, and i also think they are more into old magic's and superstitions than they let on.

Man, that is all kinds of messed up. :v

• It doesn't have to be a rule, there could be a somewhat pleasant ending.

Ending the series badly would be brutal, I don't think many would like that.

https://youtu.be/FT4_Fefew78

• That would really suck for me, especially since it appears that in the next trailer, Daenerys goes back on the deal we made (even though I followed EVERY SINGLE order).

ranger563 posted: »

Arthur is dead if left at Ironrath, alive if you bring him to Highpoint. Same for his guards. Elaena will be held hostage at the Dreadfort/Winterfell. I'm hoping we get to play as Torrhen Whitehill in Season 2 so he can free her.

• With the mentioning of whether or not Rodrik can be broken, I think he's going to be tested BIG TIME. Talia is clearly going to be used as bait, but Elaena being in danger is also a potential way to get Rodrik to falter. Whoever the traitor is, I'm going to be giving them a very large kick where it hurts because I easily made the trade with Whitehill and the second we might have had the upper hand, someone opens their big fat mouth and screws it all up...

• edited May 2015

I hear ya! I saw that clip at the end, and i almost lost my shit.

Fucking Danaerys! I already hated her before this, but if she fucks me around for following her EVERY order...... i might have to murder her in her sleep. I pissed off my best bud, didn't let her kill her slave master, and made her follow Croft's plan. I was polite, and honest and found her stupid dragon. Uuugh! Im pissed. I knew i shouldn't have trusted that she'd keep her word.

Stupid Dragon Bitch!!!

choircorgis posted: »

That would really suck for me, especially since it appears that in the next trailer, Daenerys goes back on the deal we made (even though I followed EVERY SINGLE order).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.