We need more Malcolm!

Okay just thought I'd throw it out there; I really hope Malcolm gets the screen time he deserves in either episode five or six. So far it's been very Beskha centric, which is great, but it's been leaving Malcolm in the dust. That brief scene where he grabs Asher's head, and said 'Good luck m'boy' or something really spoke to me, leaving me dying for more.He's actually the oldest family member still alive,(even though it's by law, clearly Malcolm is a Forester c:) Plus he is literally the last Branfield, which in itself has so much potential for some juicy story. Give us more Uncle Malcolm! Whatcha guys think?

Comments

• edited May 2015

Of course, he didn't play much bigger role on EP 4, it would have been made more sense if there is an option to bring Malcolm or not.

• I'm hoping he gets more screentime as well. He seems like an interesting character. Hopefully he survives to make it back to Ironrath.

• I really hope both Malcolm and Beskha make it back with Asher, having Beskha integrate into the Forester's as a loyal friend person. I mean Asher and her are 'sibling's so it only makes sense.c: Plus I really hope not that many deaths(obviously there will be one or two key characters die) happen this season so for season 2 these characters will have grown with you. Example; with Gared Cotter dies/Finn lives. Mira;Sera lives/Tom dies.Roderick; the traitor ends up getting killed. Malcolm and Beskha are the two I just really want to live because I think they are both really great characters.cx

Scaeva posted: »

I'm hoping he gets more screentime as well. He seems like an interesting character. Hopefully he survives to make it back to Ironrath.

• I totally agree, I like him and I want to see more of his character.

• I love the relationship between Asher and Malcom. They are more like father and son. I love the moment where Asher tells him that he is family and Malcom grab him behind his neck and almost like a father told him good luck, but too me the way it was executed it sounds like "come back alive, my son."

• I'd really like to get a sense of his character considering Beskha isn't interested in going to Westeros with us.

• He's dead.

Killed on orders of Dany.

• I feel you man, it was pretty much the only time you see Malcolm but it said so much.

I love the relationship between Asher and Malcom. They are more like father and son. I love the moment where Asher tells him that he is fami

• I've been trying my hardest to get him to hate Asher lol

• As soon as they introduced Malcolm, I fell in love with his character. I agree that as the last Branfield, there is a lot more room for plot development. I was disappointed that Dany had him stay behind because that meant we would be seeing less of him. I hate how Beskha takes the spotlight from him -_-

• I figured he'd get the equivalent of the screen time of Beskha in the next episode, and then there will be a choice in episode 6

• Why would Dany kill him? He's been a pretty alright guy.

He's dead. Killed on orders of Dany.

• That'd be weird since he's a Branfield and they used to be Targaryen loyalists.

He's dead. Killed on orders of Dany.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.