Who's the traitor?

I think it's Royland or the Maester.
No way it's Duncan because he throws the axe to Ludd's head directly if I choose "attack"
Well, most suspicious one is the maester.
I don't think Ludd told Gryff about a spy.

Comments

• A character.

• edited May 2015

Well....duncan or Royland would have done the same if you brought one with you on highpoint, they will grab the axe and then throw it straight to ludd's face if you choose attack option on high point, and....I don't think its the maester anymore. And The maester could have told to gryff that he is the spy when fixing a "bite". Now My fingers can be pointing either at Royland or Duncan.

• Royland kills Ludd, too, if you bring him to Highpoint and choose to attack.

• I doubt it's the maester as well.. I never really suspected him, but seeing Gryff torture him didn't help me feel that way.

• If you chose to bring Ser Royland with you, he does the exact same thing as Duncan.

• It's so confusing, because both Royland and Duncan appear to be fiercely loyal to the Forresters. I doubt it's Duncan because of the amount of trust Lord Gregor put in him; he told Gared to tell no one but Duncan about the North Grove. It could be Ser Royland, but there's so little information it's hard to figure out.

I don't think the attack choice proves anything. It's a false choice because you can't continue your save file with it. So whatever happens when you make that choice does not prove anything about Royland's/Duncan's loyalty. Hell! Telltale's definitely trolling us at that point.

• This episode they tried to get you off the maester scent. I told the mom about the traitor and she pointed out, that she still doesn't know whether to trust Ser Royland and Duncan. She said, it has to be one of them.. And I doubt that!

• Good point. But why would she want to betray her children?

MsDanceALot posted: »

This episode they tried to get you off the maester scent. I told the mom about the traitor and she pointed out, that she still doesn't know whether to trust Ser Royland and Duncan. She said, it has to be one of them.. And I doubt that!

• edited May 2015

80% chance it's the Maester and 20% chance it's Lady Forrester.

• edited May 2015

Ethier way it doesn't matter as it is a non canon ending.

Golthar posted: »

Royland kills Ludd, too, if you bring him to Highpoint and choose to attack.

• Oh, about Royland, I didn't know that. Then maester? I agree with MsDanceALot . Maester was beaten by Gryff and the mom said it's one of them. I think Ttg knows many people suspect him and wants to distract them.

• I don't know yet but I did tell Talia to look for the traitor while we were at Highpoint maybe she seen or heard something or hopefully she had time to go through peoples stuff to find out.

• I said it in one thread earlier there are only two options first is that the traitor is determinant and second deux ex f***** machina.

• I don't think she would betray them. She just trusts the maester. But I don't. I think in episode three, when the small council were contemplating if they should save ryon or kill Gryff, there is a shot of the maesters face narrowing his eyes at Rodrik. That's the only shot where the camera is that close to a person's face, other than Rodrik of course. it mus be him. At this point I would be surprised if it's not him.

BeastInside posted: »

Good point. But why would she want to betray her children?

• If they are talking about Duncan and Royland ,they forget about the maester .Well ,Royland,we know very little of him.Duncan ,whitehills murdered his family .If he betrayed the Forresters we can say he betrade Gared.Maester didn't attend the funeral and he wasn't in the hall when we met Ramsay.Maybe ttg wants us to think it's not that simple,but it is in fact.If Duncan or Royland was a traitor ,the axe option makes completly no sense

• Even the beating doesn't prove anything. Gryff is so easy to anger that he probably has no idea who the traitor is.

• Wouldn't be Lady Forrester. In the preview the traitor was referred to as 'him'.

80% chance it's the Maester and 20% chance it's Lady Forrester.

• I think it's determined by who you pick as your Sentinel.... If you pick Duncan it's Royland and vice versa. Although I have trouble believing Duncan would ally himself with the people who killed his family, it may just be the Maester.

• The little sister

• Kartal5Kartal5 Banned

You're all forgetting an important scene.

If you meet Ramsay at the hall with his men at the gate, his soldiers will get through the gate later on wheter you chose Roylan or Duncan at your side as sentinel.

That means that the gates were opened by a third suspect which excludes Royland and Duncan which is why i believe its neither of them. This scene had bothered me ever since i saw it, and i never understood why nobody even mentioned this incident which led to Ethan's death.

I was sure it would end up being the Maester, but now that the poor guy got tortured by Griff im not so sure anymore..

• There is no mention of Gryff knowing anything about the traitor, yet there is mention of Ludd being secretive.

Kartal5 posted: »

You're all forgetting an important scene. If you meet Ramsay at the hall with his men at the gate, his soldiers will get through the gate

• edited May 2015

I doubt it's Royland. He is always brave and is ready to defend his friends. My sentinel with pleasure. He even fight those sons of ****** in other episode. He trained you and you can use the technique to put Gryff down before humiliate him. He is my bro XD i trust him. I would suspect Duncan if his family had not been killed by Boltom, he is allways calm and avoid fights.... idk. But if i had to pick one i think its Maester

• I noticed that too. It only cemented my firm belief that he is the traitor.

MsDanceALot posted: »

I don't think she would betray them. She just trusts the maester. But I don't. I think in episode three, when the small council were contemp

• HOLY SHIEEET !

A character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.