Frostfinger

Maybe he's just a stickler for the rules or maybe he just really, really hates Gared but am I alone in thinking that he could possibly be in league with the Whitehills & Boltons? He was really quick to sentence Gared to death after Britt's death even with eye witness testimony from Finn and a solid claim of self-defense.

"There isn't a man on the wall who wouldn't sell his own mother for the right price."

Odd he should say it that way.. means he's not exactly safe from that temptation either.

Comments

• edited May 2015

He is Sir Alliser Thorne's secret protégé. He learned from the best in the art of being an ahole lol.

• I more angry at Jon to be honest.

''Does Gared have to die?''

''Yep''

''Okay''

Pretty much what happened in my playthrough. Geez Jon, I thought we were friends

• Does Frostfinger outrank Jon? i'm not sure how the hierarchy on the wall works. After Craster's is when Jon starts his rise to power if I recall right maybe he'll forgive us for the desertion if we make it back?

PigeonPie posted: »

I more angry at Jon to be honest. ''Does Gared have to die?'' ''Yep'' ''Okay'' Pretty much what happened in my playthrough. Geez Jon, I thought we were friends

• Jon is still a regular ranger at the time. Frostfinger presumably has been at The Wall for much longer than Jon, and is tasked with disciplining all the recruits, so yes, he outranks Jon.

Does Frostfinger outrank Jon? i'm not sure how the hierarchy on the wall works. After Craster's is when Jon starts his rise to power if I recall right maybe he'll forgive us for the desertion if we make it back?

• Jon ain't a ranger. He was the Lord Commander's steward.

dinofire posted: »

Jon is still a regular ranger at the time. Frostfinger presumably has been at The Wall for much longer than Jon, and is tasked with disciplining all the recruits, so yes, he outranks Jon.

• Since he is just a game character (I think), he might even go after us again, or meet us when we try to cross the wall again (we do have to come back, after all), so maybe he'll be like Gared's story underboss?

• To be fair, he'd always been suspicious of Garred.

• Is frostfinger in the Books? He's a game exclusive character right? If he is then what a shitty way to send off his character. He better chase Gared so I can destroy him.

• He's not in the show or books. He's an OC to this game.

Tyranitar posted: »

Is frostfinger in the Books? He's a game exclusive character right? If he is then what a shitty way to send off his character. He better chase Gared so I can destroy him.

• I thought he was being a little too eager as well. Plus, he also contradicts himself if you pick a certain answer.

• Wonder how he dies

He's not in the show or books. He's an OC to this game.

• With the reception he's given Gared? I hope my suspicion of him being a Whitehill agent turns out to be true.. i'd like to have an epic fight against him at some point..

Tyranitar posted: »

Wonder how he dies

• My Gared was as honest and loyal he could be. I guess Frostfinger just likes being an a-hole.

I thought he was being a little too eager as well. Plus, he also contradicts himself if you pick a certain answer.

• But he did. You either tell him in Episode 2 that you killed a man that killed your family or he knows anyway by reading the paper.

• When frostfinger said " I knew you were a killer the day you arrived, it seems britt knew it too."I was like "you serious m8?"

• What got me was what happens when you mess up while escaping Castle Black (damn if that under the cart segment wasn't annoying without prompts). Frostfinger just leaps out of his room with a loaded crossbow and headshots you. Was he just sitting there all night with that thing, waiting for Gared to move so he could kill him?

• The guy seemed like an old hardass at first, but jeez I never expected him to be so bloodthirsty and eager to kill us. Wouldn't even listen to Finn's testimony.

• IIRC, the guy walking around the cart yells and a bunch of other people run out. Still weird and/or creepy how Frostfinger managed to run out, home in on Gared's exact location, and arm the crossbow in 5 seconds flat though.

Wolf6120 posted: »

What got me was what happens when you mess up while escaping Castle Black (damn if that under the cart segment wasn't annoying without promp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.