The villain...

So at the ending we see Ramsey again...the character himself is a good anti-hero (obviously), but the thing is that the game is canon, and that means that we won't be able to harm him let alone kill him. But he can do whatever the hell he pleases...so what's the point? I hope we can do at least something to hurt him...

Comments

• He aint an anti hero. He's just a villan

Also I think not hurting him is the point, we couldnt do anything if this was real

• Well in my opinion, not being able to do anything to him is pointless. You usually want to win somehow in a game, and i can't see anyone winning if he does whatever he wants without consequences..

He aint an anti hero. He's just a villan Also I think not hurting him is the point, we couldnt do anything if this was real

• We will no doubt "win" against the whitehills however ramsey is there as a show that some dont get their due (for now at least)

zervinio posted: »

Well in my opinion, not being able to do anything to him is pointless. You usually want to win somehow in a game, and i can't see anyone winning if he does whatever he wants without consequences..

• I think they chose Ramsay in direct response to the sense of victory players had throughout the rest of the episode. It was a good move in my opinion.

• I think Ramsay will want to discuss matters about the ironwood (though I think he killed everyone)

• Well, if he is the main antagonist and he is untouchable and can kill anyone....well shit.

• I think Ramsay is pretty much the only proper villain so far. I don't regard the Whitehills as my real enemies, more like a house full of 'dumbassholes'. I enjoy disrespecting and quarreling with them but I can't do that to Ramsay, though. That makes the difference for me. This Ramsay boy tries to stand in the way of my enjoyable gameplay experience, foiling my plans like a true villain should. I love interactions with Ludd but I can appreciate Ramsay as a formidable character.

• I personally believe Ramsay could not kill Rodrick straight up or in a struggle. Rodrick is not a little boy like Ethan was, and can not be man handled. So I don't believe we should worry. The only way he could was by catching him by surprise. Like even more of a surprise than Ethan. He's probably just there to ensure loyalty and say he needs more ironwood.

• Game of Thrones isnt same game as Walking Dead. There isnt good or bad person and the goal isnt to kill your enemy but to survive and reach your goal.

zervinio posted: »

Well in my opinion, not being able to do anything to him is pointless. You usually want to win somehow in a game, and i can't see anyone winning if he does whatever he wants without consequences..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.