Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This is perfect! I need that..

Quiff posted: »

A dose of Rhyioamphetamine a day keeps Dr. Soon away.

• OMG, this is so cute and awesome!! <3
    You just gave me an idea!! <3

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

If Tales from the Borderlands was a Disney movie.. Thanks @buntingsir for the idea! Edit: just realized that Rhys' other eyebrow is smaller than the other. Damn.

• edited May 2015

Sure thing ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just PM me your credit card number, your security code and the date of expiration and I'll sent it to you asap (+ FREE SHIPPING)

This is perfect! I need that..

• Thank youu ^3^

You are the second person who got an idea from this drawing! That's awesome!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

OMG, this is so cute and awesome!! You just gave me an idea!!

• Jack x Wallet head is low tier? Unacceptable. :P

Green613 posted: »

Bruh, I'm all about my ships that's another reason why I created this thread I'm about to list a few r n Top tier Rhyiona ofc Bopal

• This is our morning ritual in here.

A dose of Rhyioamphetamine a day keeps Dr. Soon away.

• So did it help?

[Fills bath with Rhyiona fanart, fanfictions and gets in it]

• Just in case i post this to not get leaked spoilers with episode 3 Catch a Ride.I've seen on tumblr that someone post a spoiler,and i over look in the files i swap it,and more things....and they're real.I won't say what.But beware of leaked spoilers.

• Okay, thanks for the heads up!

Just in case i post this to not get leaked spoilers with episode 3 Catch a Ride.I've seen on tumblr that someone post a spoiler,and i over look in the files i swap it,and more things....and they're real.I won't say what.But beware of leaked spoilers.

• Yeah s'kinda hard to get through the day without it. I get real moody otherwise.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is our morning ritual in here.

• Gotta have a light atmosphere since the thread is for everyone to have fun. :D

Alt text

...I did it again. xD

Gotta have a light atmosphere since the thread is for everyone to have fun. Don't resist, you know the gifs are calling you. :P

• I'm so curious now.

I'm gonna search for it.

Just in case i post this to not get leaked spoilers with episode 3 Catch a Ride.I've seen on tumblr that someone post a spoiler,and i over look in the files i swap it,and more things....and they're real.I won't say what.But beware of leaked spoilers.

• I still can´t believe how many gifs there are.

Dedicated fandom!

DeityD posted: »

Gotta have a light atmosphere since the thread is for everyone to have fun. ...I did it again. xD

• But then Rhyiona shows up in your mind and it runs through your veins.

And everything is okay.

Yeah s'kinda hard to get through the day without it. I get real moody otherwise.

• Yeah, they're very dedicated (kinda like you guys :D). No wonder the show has 11 seasons. The power of the fans...

I still can´t believe how many gifs there are. Dedicated fandom!

• me too

I'm so curious now. I'm gonna search for it.

• Aaaahhhh.

I can't believe how I survived up until now prior to Rhyiona.

'Cause they doing magic work to me everyday know :^)

But then Rhyiona shows up in your mind and it runs through your veins. And everything is okay.

• edited May 2015

Same. :| I can't find it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Now I really wanna know what this is .-.

• Now you´re making me wish TftB would get 11 seasons. :P

Yeah, they're very dedicated (kinda like you guys ). No wonder the show has 11 seasons. The power of the fans...

• edited May 2015

Can't find it. ;_;

xfuriouss posted: »

me too

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

This is probably the last update I´ll do with these pictures -- you can still join, but you´ll probably be added onto the new ones when I post them. :) They may take a little bit but I´ll be writing names down if it comes to it.

Thank you again to buntingsir for the wonderful pictures. :D

• Now I really wanna know what this is .-.

Can't find it. ;_;

• edited May 2015

If somebody finds it, please send me a personal message and link to it. I'm so curious and I don't really mind spoiling myself.

Same. I can't find it.

• I PMed ClementineTheGirl. Maybe I´ll find out, give it a bit.

If somebody finds it, please send me a personal message and link to it. I'm so curious and I don't really mind spoiling myself.

• I know, that's what I was thinking too.

Alt text

I hope we'll see the gang again in BL3 at least.

Now you´re making me wish TftB would get 11 seasons. :P

• I think that´s inevitable.

Maybe that´s why TftB is taking so long anyway... GoT doesn´t really affect the future of its franchise but TftB will.

I know, that's what I was thinking too. I hope we'll see the gang again in BL3 at least.

• Same ;_;

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, you're welcome!

• Rhyiona always helps

So did it help?

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. :D

Rhyiona always helps

• edited May 2015

You deserve it, friend. You´ve been helping our artists here a lot. :)

So welcome to the family. :D

YES! I'm IN! HAHA!!

• This is beautiful.

This is a masterpiece.

Thanks, bro. I'm making a movie-based called "The Rumble On Pandora" which is based on the Telltale members' favorite couple in Tales from t

• edited May 2015

Thanks, bro. I'm making a movie-based called "The Rumble On Pandora" which is based on the Telltale members' favorite couple in Tales from the Borderlands.
    Plot: An undercover member of Rhyiona infiltrates a group of Rhysha who plan to rob a jewelry store while the Rhysha are losing to the Rhyiona in the monstrous, endless war. It'll be released on Winter 2015 in YouTube because I'm in development with something. :)

You deserve it, friend. You´ve been helping our artists here a lot. So welcome to the family.

• I've uploaded a clip I made.
    [(The Rumble On Pandora - Clip #1: Rhyiona and Rhysha's Shootout )

This is beautiful. This is a masterpiece.

• Same :)

• Holy Rhyiona

This is golden.

@Poogers555 You never told us your wife was in Hawaii :P

I've uploaded a clip I made. [(The Rumble On Pandora - Clip #1: Rhyiona and Rhysha's Shootout )

• Fiona x Money

Alt text

MeatBicycle posted: »

other ships apart from Rhyiona: Fiona x Money, Yvette x Lunch, Rhack (¯_(ツ)_/¯)

• other ships apart from Rhyiona: Fiona x Money, Yvette x Lunch, Rhack (¯_(ツ)_/¯)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.