Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited May 2015

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Nobody can deny the innuendo from this point on either.

• Lets say...The moment the two first interacted in episode 1, where Fiona is calling out on Rhys' embellishing and them having this wonderful bickering and Fiona kicking dirt into Rhys' eyes. It was so funny and cute in a way. It was solidified when they had their tea party. :)

Alt text

((Still love the way they have their pinkys out. :D ))

What moment made you guys sell your soul to this ship? I sold mine when they were sleeping together. ... ( ͡° ͜> ͡°)

• "Mmm, capital!"

I dunno why but this fits that Disney AU.

Lets say...The moment the two first interacted in episode 1, where Fiona is calling out on Rhys' embellishing and them having this wonderful

• Yay to that!

Guys, we´re getting close to 200k views. :^)

• Alt text

Yay to that!

• If you want it to show up as a video, use the globe icon and paste the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCGRQWxLzw

If you want it to show up as a simple link, just paste it normally, nothing extra.

Hey, here is a strange question. How do I make a link to a music video without the video appearing on my post?

• Hey, here is a strange question. How do I make a link to a music video without the video appearing on my post?

• Thanks, mate. I was just trying to see if I could make a hyperlink or something. Something like the sentence (This song) + (The link)

If you want it to show up as a video, use the globe icon and paste the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCGRQWxLzw If you want it to show up as a simple link, just paste it normally, nothing extra.

• Thats alot of 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Impossible what? That they have super secret accounts in here? Never. ;)

I was just about to say impossible, but then again, this is Rhyiona. Anything is possible. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I wonder what their PMs are like... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

Thats alot of 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• if you'll find this or ClementineTheGirl sends you something, please send me a message T_T

I PMed ClementineTheGirl. Maybe I´ll find out, give it a bit.

• I was just about to say impossible, but then again, this is Rhyiona. Anything is possible. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Hmmm...I have decided to drop this story I have in mind and think of something better. You guys deserves better. :)

• Aw, I´m sure it was still cool. Don´t worry so much, buddy. :D

Hmmm...I have decided to drop this story I have in mind and think of something better. You guys deserves better.

• You only truly started enjoying life now.

Quiff posted: »

Aaaahhhh. I can't believe how I survived up until now prior to Rhyiona. 'Cause they doing magic work to me everyday know :^)

• Can anyone help me how to post a photo? It's quite hard about the URL...

• Try to upload the image to imgur and then paste the URL on the postcard icon here.

Can anyone help me how to post a photo? It's quite hard about the URL...

• upload on imgur :)

Can anyone help me how to post a photo? It's quite hard about the URL...

• Fiona: Rhys! Gortys feed motor oil to Lee again. It's your turn to clean it up!

Alt text

Alt text

• He´s not even gonna protest?

What a good husband.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Fiona: Rhys! Gortys feed motor oil to Lee again. It's your turn to clean it up!

• edited May 2015

He knows that silence is a valid (and sometimes the best) option.

(that Fiona gif cracks me up! )

He´s not even gonna protest? What a good husband.

• Well, if he doesn´t want another punch in the neck then probably. :P

But maybe he´s a masochist.

He knows that silence is a valid (and sometimes the best) option. (that Fiona gif cracks me up! )

• Yeah, maybe he enjoys pain. The pain of being in love! <3

Well, if he doesn´t want another punch in the neck then probably. :P But maybe he´s a masochist.

• Fiona can provide. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, maybe he enjoys pain. The pain of being in love!

• For sure.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fiona can provide. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

For sure.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah I would like a pm too, I'm curious as to what the spoiler is. :)

I PMed ClementineTheGirl. Maybe I´ll find out, give it a bit.

• I couldn't resist any longer :[

Alt text

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I couldn't resist any longer :[

• So I guess Tales is going to be the longest wait time for a Telltale game :(

• Alt text

Tom Hanks is the best compliment, i'm pleased

• True.Hope we will get some news.(Soon)Ii tau.

Poogers555 posted: »

So I guess Tales is going to be the longest wait time for a Telltale game

• So, I'm seeing talks of leaked spoilers and the PMing of them?

Please guys, do not discuss them, or even PM them to other people it's against forum rules, I'd hate to see any of you go for something like that, it's just dumb and not worth it. Leave it or contact each other somewhere else and discuss it, like Steam or something of the sort.

• Yeah, I'm sorry for that. I didn't know it was against the rules. My curiosity just got the better of me. I promise I won't do it again. :)

Green613 posted: »

So, I'm seeing talks of leaked spoilers and the PMing of them? Please guys, do not discuss them, or even PM them to other people it's aga

• It's fine, I just really don't want to see any of you getting banned for this stuff, we had big problems with it back in TWD S2 days that's kinda the reason I'm so against them now :P

Yeah, I'm sorry for that. I didn't know it was against the rules. My curiosity just got the better of me. I promise I won't do it again.

• Alt text

This is the best! Rhys the tickle monster strikes again! Now THIS is my new favorite drawing from you. <3

buntingsir posted: »

I couldn't resist any longer :[

• Ooookay, yeah I don't want that to happen.. :(

Green613 posted: »

It's fine, I just really don't want to see any of you getting banned for this stuff, we had big problems with it back in TWD S2 days that's kinda the reason I'm so against them now :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.