Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank youu! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 aand one more :3

Kruzii posted: »

this is beautiful!! thank you so much for sharing!

• I wonder what my cutie mark is gonna be like..

xfuriouss posted: »

drawing rhyiona is your destiny

• I'm not quite happy with how it turned out

Normal feeling for everybody :)

Yeah, hands are pretty hard to draw properly. But they're really beautiful, It's cool to draw them in different positions. Anatomy is awesome when you know it :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm glad it's good enough I'm not quite happy with how it turned out but I guess I'm just being too harsh on myself again. It's okay By the way, it's surprisingly hard to draw people holding hands..

• Amazing as always. Your drawings keeps getting better and better. :)

This is for you @98Elliottchin Thank you for the request! This could be so much better but I'm too lazy to fix it. And sorry for typos or the nonsense language..

• Alt text

I wonder what my cutie mark is gonna be like..

• Anatomy is awesome when you know it :D

Yeah..

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I'm not quite happy with how it turned out Normal feeling for everybody Yeah, hands are pretty hard to draw properly. But they're really beautiful, It's cool to draw them in different positions. Anatomy is awesome when you know it

• edited May 2015

YES! YES! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO FAINT! (:O - Going crazy!

This is for you @98Elliottchin Thank you for the request! This could be so much better but I'm too lazy to fix it. And sorry for typos or the nonsense language..

• Artist's own style is also a great thing. :D

Anatomy is awesome when you know it Yeah..

• Alt text

Yeah, I think your style is really unique. :3

Artist's own style is also a great thing.

• Bro Korrasami is a Low tier ship and you know it.

Green613 posted: »

Bruh, I'm all about my ships that's another reason why I created this thread I'm about to list a few r n Top tier Rhyiona ofc Bopal

• THIS IS SO PRECIOUS!!

Alt text

• Alt text

blushes Oh thank you, it means so much to me, I'm so happy c:

Your style is really awesome! I'm always very excited to see what you're gonna do next.

Yeah, I think your style is really unique.

• Wow I can't believe you actually made that! It's beautiful!!

Alt text

• Haha! I'm happy that you like it!

Alt text

YES! YES! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO FAINT! (:O - Going crazy!

• Alt text

Not gonna lie, this thread has helped me to improve my drawings skills quite a lot!

Amazing as always. Your drawings keeps getting better and better.

• edited May 2015

blushes too

It's time for a thankseption and hugs!

Alt text

Thank you!

blushes Oh thank you, it means so much to me, I'm so happy c: Your style is really awesome! I'm always very excited to see what you're gonna do next.

• Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

THIS IS SO PRECIOUS!!

• Haha, yay, this is great! :D

Alt text

blushes too It's time for a thankseption and hugs! Thank you!

• I will never let you go!

Alt text

Haha, yay, this is great!

• I love your art so much! your style is so fluid and just so much movement <3 uwu

• The strongest embrace in the world! <3

Alt text

I will never let you go!

• Yes! I love this gif so much! You have to spam it everytime everywhere! >:D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Will you cry when you hold baby Gorteys in your arms, sing her a lullaby & when you kiss her good night every single lonely night ? I'm so glad I could use this gif again XD

• edited May 2015

I'm so, so, so happy to hear that.. <3

I had the biggest art block before I joined this forum and it feels amazing to be able to draw again!

Compliments are always nice but the absolute best part is the interaction with you guys, I wouldn't have ever found young Rhys and Fiona so amusing if you didn't draw them in the first place! :D

I love your art so much! your style is so fluid and just so much movement uwu

• Alt text

The strongest embrace in the world!

• What will I do?

Wake up from a horrible nightmare, of course!

Saveus posted: »

What if telltale decides to pair off Vaughn & Fiona ? What if bae tells you you're just not enough ? What if she has a thing for weirdly

• Well, let's hope, otherwise Rhys is an unclean little shit.:P

Quiff posted: »

Rhys' arm is probably made from a waterproof material, like plastic or rubber or... whatever cause it might explain why he's so careful with it!

• Waking up to a lot of new comments is a beautiful thing.

• You're welcome, glad to help. :D

Thanks! It works!

• edited May 2015

Omg

Alt text

Same and the fact I was shipping this secretly, and had a major artblock until I joined this forum <3 ITs just so warm and ughhh

I love you guys so much ;A; hugs Everyone here is so nice.

I mean it's probably gonna be a long time and all, but do you think we'll still be active in this thread? when its over and all? idk..I think of this sometimes and its kinda sad that I'm sort of gonna miss you guys. idk

okaayyyy..I should probably shut up at the same time.

I'm so, so, so happy to hear that.. I had the biggest art block before I joined this forum and it feels amazing to be able to draw again

• This is one of my favourite things you've posted so far. ;___; This is beautiful.

It was totally worth waiting for.

• 10/10 reaction

XDJulieXD posted: »

When I first saw them in the menu

• Every beginning has its end. But we are living in the moment right now and our memories and work will last forever.

And thanks for the nice loving words. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Omg Same and the fact I was shipping this secretly, and had a major artblock until I joined this forum ITs just so warm and ughhh

• Really? O.O Huh, I guess this didn't turn out so bad after all.. I'm glad! :3

I'm just not sure about the text. For some reason I decided to take those quotes from a Finnish song and I don't think they work in English that well..

(I was actually staying up last night because I tried to finish that future Fiona and Rhys drawing... )

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is one of my favourite things you've posted so far. ;___; This is beautiful. It was totally worth waiting for.

• edited May 2015

Waking up with Rhyiona everyday is a beautiful thing.

Waking up to a lot of new comments is a beautiful thing.

• edited May 2015

At lest he will have a good defence agains enemies, like a real Viking, no one would be able to handle his stench.

Well, let's hope, otherwise Rhys is an unclean little shit.:P

• Alt text

• A good thing about Rhyiona, it is that I have come to know a lot of wonderful forum members. :)

• I mean it's probably gonna be a long time and all, but do you think we'll still be active in this thread? when its over and all? idk..I think of this sometimes and its kinda sad that I'm sort of gonna miss you guys. idk

Alt text

No, no no don't say that!! This thread is going to last forever! It has to!! ;____;

Joking aside, I think we shouldn't worry too much. It's a possibility that at some point we won't be as active as now. Maybe we'll get season 2 of Tales or maybe we end up falling in love with some other TTG game.

In either way, let's enjoy this as long as we can! :)

Omg Same and the fact I was shipping this secretly, and had a major artblock until I joined this forum ITs just so warm and ughhh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.