Ramsay Snow...

So, I finished Episode 4. and I'm done, I've been respectful to Lord Ramsay since the beginning of the game, I respected his character, But when I saw everyone was gone, when I saw him sitting with Talia, I was fed up. I disrespected his ass, and I said, "Get away from my sister." Ramsay has pushed my Last button, what do you think about this?

Comments

• I think it dose not matter since he is a cannon character from the books and show. Ramsay has invincible plot armor. The most we can hope for is to get him to go away....

• Man, No offense to Telltale, But they suck at Creative Freedom.

unseenclass posted: »

I think it dose not matter since he is a cannon character from the books and show. Ramsay has invincible plot armor. The most we can hope for is to get him to go away....

• He will fuck things up,trust me.

• Wait a second, why in the actually fuck did you respect Lord Ramsay! Remember what @unseenclass said, whatever telltale will do in next episode Ramsay will have his invincible plot armor on him, so expect nothing that you'll do will kill him, and if telltale screw up with the choices, Ramsay will kill Rodrik no matter of what it's your choice.

• I don't think Ramsay is one to respect you and treat you well just because you respected him.

• True, But who the hell would want to get on Ramsay snow's bad side?

Mariana238 posted: »

I don't think Ramsay is one to respect you and treat you well just because you respected him.

• I'm not saying getting on his bad side would make it any better. Just that he is going to treat you like shit no matter how you are with him. He's just that sort of person.

True, But who the hell would want to get on Ramsay snow's bad side?

• I respect Ramsay out of fear he'll shank everyone for the lulz.

• I said "Get away from my sister." too. I half expected him to say something like, "Now, Rodrik, the last person who requested I do that got a knife through his throat."

• It is Ramsey Bolton, now.

• Ramsey is probably my favourite character and i was hoping he would get more screen time. Hopefully he does some more crazy shit next episode :)

• No, he would still be Ramsey Snow at this point.

It is Ramsey Bolton, now.

• edited May 2015

in this episode it showed the wedding of the youngest Lannister boy(I could be wrong).... Which would make Ramsey a real Bolton since we was legitimized in the show before that wedding ever took place.

No, he would still be Ramsey Snow at this point.

• but what evidence do you have of those events being synced? Seems to me that they are a little further ahead in King's landing then they are in house forrester.

madgar posted: »

in this episode it showed the wedding of the youngest Lannister boy(I could be wrong).... Which would make Ramsey a real Bolton since we was legitimized in the show before that wedding ever took place.

• To me Ramsey's involvement in this makes little to no sense. Ramsey himself said he did not give a damn about iron wood but yet here he is again and again... Sense the production of ironwood is down and Boltons want it so much you would think the father would pay a visit. Sense his son failed the first time. to me it just does not make since just wants the game to get darker before you see the light I guess or maybe the house really is doomed.

What I was really hoping for was to propose to marry the Whitehill's daughter although he would say no it would have been nice to be able to suggest it.

• your correct the game is on different time periods.... dragon born is just now taking a city she would already have..... which makes me wonder where the family back at home time period is actually.

but what evidence do you have of those events being synced? Seems to me that they are a little further ahead in King's landing then they are in house forrester.

• i would love to kill Ramsey snow and see magraret booted off her high horse she starts is you bff but then becomes to good for you as her wedding gets closer

• He says in Ep 5 that he's gunna let the forrester and whitehills fight it out because he's bored. So hopefully no more Ramsey plot armour?

• I think he would gladly let us know if he was a Bolton already, considering that after his legitimization he could kill practically any lesser nobles he wanted and he is quite fed up with our shit (also Roose may not be very happy with not getting his fucking ironwood because of this petty rivalry, and if Roose is not happy then soon no one will be)

It is Ramsey Bolton, now.

• edited October 2015

Bwahahah LORD Ramsay heh heh, oh huh. I don't know how you didn't snap on him earlier, I just know there is no pleasing him, he is not an asshole because of tremendous ego like Ludd, he is just only inexpiably evil character there is in ASOIAF, so I just pissed him off from the beginning.

• I find it hard to find a single post of yours where there aren't swears/crude jokes.

I think he would gladly let us know if he was a Bolton already, considering that after his legitimization he could kill practically any less

• Well you guys Necrobumped the hell outta this post. XD

• Well.. Ramsay is a monster so it won't matter if you behave politely. But it is better to be nice and respectful instead of giving him reasons to kill you/someone.

• I'll need a garrison of @TwentyGoodmen

Bwahahah LORD Ramsay heh heh, oh huh. I don't know how you didn't snap on him earlier, I just know there is no pleasing him, he is not an as

• I pissed him off right from the start.

• Hey, I'm not the only utterly predictable arseclown in here, mayhaps I'm not even the one deserving the privilege of being stalked and affonted thread in and thread out, what are you fussing about? Besides, you are being quite wrong, I was completely serious about Gared x Gared shipping and banning Monty Python references.

I find it hard to find a single post of yours where there aren't swears/crude jokes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.