Did you kill the ******* that took your food?/Or let her go?

Original title: Did you kill the Wildling that took your food?/ Or let her go?

I obviously killed her, I'm evil. >:3

Okay seriously I feel bad. :/

Comments

• I did, that's our fucking food.

• I didn't. I figured my friendship with Cotter is more valuable than some food I can replace later.

• I let her go. There wasn't that much food left anyway and just like Cotter said, she wasn't attacking anymore, just running away.

• I let her go. Cotter told me to stop and there was only one onion left anyways.

• I didn't know you could kill her! The arrow didn't even hit when the pointer was on her on my PS4 (second playthrough, just shot without aiming the first time since I figured it was Telltale, after all - was obviously also a miss). Might be much easier with a mouse, though; or if you shoot before she's way up.

• I held back we were almost out of food any way and I did not want to kill ladies if I did not have to we did just escape the sausage factory.

• I didn't kill her. Seriously, it was one fucking onion. ((Is there more food left if you DON'T bring Finn??))

• I killed her. Those were our crab apples bitch.

• I didn't bring him and there was hardly any food left an onion and a crab apple I think.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I didn't kill her. Seriously, it was one fucking onion. ((Is there more food left if you DON'T bring Finn??))

• I killed her but I aimed for the leg. I have a feeling we're going to get really punished for that. Next episodes maybe you have to fight them all again as white walkers. Either that or you need help from her father or something.

That's another thing why were they all women?

• I killed her, I really wanted that fucking onion.

• I know Gared, but it wasn't easy bringing Finn.. (Says in Duncan Tuttle's voice [I don't know why XD])

Killah posted: »

I did, that's our fucking food.

• edited May 2015

I killed her but I didn't do it because I'm evil. I did it because the bitch tried to kill me and my home boys then tries to flee with what little food we have left. Plus, she could have told her friends about us. I couldn't take that chance, Cotter has to get over it, like seriously.

• I was about to shoot her but then Cotter convinced me to let her go. I did attack Cotter's sister tho and felt bad for it afterwards lol

• (Says in Kenny's voice)
    Listen Vanilla Ice, why would you attack her, that was pathetic.
    Just kidding xD

VanillaIce posted: »

I was about to shoot her but then Cotter convinced me to let her go. I did attack Cotter's sister tho and felt bad for it afterwards lol

• So does raw onion and crabapples taste good?

Poogers555 posted: »

I killed her, I really wanted that fucking onion.

• Killed her. I can't really explain it but I definitely didn't feel like 'the fight was over' like Cotter said. I mean she ran away just because she was losing. Idk, I don't feel like I did wrong tho

• edited May 2015

Cotter's sister was so cute with her 'threatening' and being adorable in general it was hard to keep a level head for me haha :D

VanillaIce posted: »

I was about to shoot her but then Cotter convinced me to let her go. I did attack Cotter's sister tho and felt bad for it afterwards lol

• edited May 2015

Mmmm delicious! <3

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh yeah, they are just the best. I fucking love raw, molding, onions and crabapple scraps

• Oh yeah, they are just the best. I fucking love raw, molding, onions and crabapple scraps <3

So does raw onion and crabapples taste good?

• edited May 2015

Someone in there was gonna die for that onion, and it wasn't gonna be me.

Gared really likes his onions.

• I shot at her, but missed.

• Hesitated momentarily however once cotter said it was just due to her running away I shot her due to it be our food and to laugh at cotter. HINT COTTER due not steal from me (again)

• Tastes better with innocent person's blood on it. mmmmmmmmmmm

So does raw onion and crabapples taste good?

• If she just ran away, I would let her go. But noo, she had to steal my onion! Nobody steals onions from Gared and lives.

• DAMN RIEGHT

Tastes better with innocent person's blood on it. mmmmmmmmmmm

• I did it but I didn't want to, I panicked just like Gared. D:

• Almost as bad as stealing his bacon.

Pipas posted: »

If she just ran away, I would let her go. But noo, she had to steal my onion! Nobody steals onions from Gared and lives.

• I killed her. Figured our food is worth more than Cotter's pleas about letting her run away.

• I let her go. It was only 1 freaking onion xD

• I know, right? I loved that "sad little fish" comment :D

naik posted: »

Cotter's sister was so cute with her 'threatening' and being adorable in general it was hard to keep a level head for me haha

• I don't even know why I did it. I guess I was just pissed that Cotter got hurt and so I wasn't in the mood for anymore bullshit :'D But when I heard Cotter's panicked shouts I just knew that they were related somehow, so I started being nicer :P

(Says in Kenny's voice) Listen Vanilla Ice, why would you attack her, that was pathetic. Just kidding xD

• And potatoes..

Almost as bad as stealing his bacon.

• I don't even like onions, so she could have them. She was doing us a favor, really.

• So? One onion is worth it! jk XD

I let her go. It was only 1 freaking onion xD

• I killed her on principle. That was our onion and I didn't know where we'd find more food so I figured we needed everything we had. If she was cool with potentially letting us starve to death, I was cool with putting an arrow through her. :)

• Although I really wanted that onions I didn't shot her, I just can't kill someone for stealing food especially in and behind her back, whatsoever there was only little food, one onion maybe and we are strong enough to survive without any more blood spilt.

• Davos Seaworth would be proud.

Pipas posted: »

If she just ran away, I would let her go. But noo, she had to steal my onion! Nobody steals onions from Gared and lives.

• Let her go, it was just an onion...if it was a potato however......

• I can't believe you're the only guy whos mentioned him, so far.

Antler_Man posted: »

Davos Seaworth would be proud.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.