Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Fiona's spit?

Oh my. :^)

That got intense really fast.

Hyperion issued sanitary wipes? Disinfecting spray? Eridian coated invention of cleanliness? Fiona's spit? IDK, some mysteries should never be solved.

• Hyperion issued sanitary wipes? Disinfecting spray? Eridian coated invention of cleanliness? Fiona's spit?
    IDK, some mysteries should never be solved.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Then he has all the more reason to shower, I can accept that. :P But... but the handwashing mystery...

• Imagine a bathtub full of Fiona's spit.

How did he get it? Is it even humanly possible? I don't know but he did it. :P

An unknown fact about Fiona's spit is that it also functions as a cleaning solution :P How else is Rhys suppose to keep clean on Pandora?

• An unknown fact about Fiona's spit is that it also functions as a cleaning solution :P
    How else is Rhys suppose to keep clean on Pandora?

Fiona's spit? Oh my. :^) That got intense really fast.

• Sleep if you're tired, we can wait an extra day.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm not tired..I can finish this drawing..

• Hnnnnngh so close, almost ready...I would hate to leave it like this..

buuut yeah, I think sleep is a good thing. It sounds nice. Very nice.

Sleep if you're tired, we can wait an extra day.

• This sounds like a Telltale choice

[Finish art]

[Sleep]

Hnnnnngh so close, almost ready...I would hate to leave it like this.. buuut yeah, I think sleep is a good thing. It sounds nice. Very nice.

• Rhys did it and A.I. Jack can confirm this; creeped out, but he can~

Imagine a bathtub full of Fiona's spit. How did he get it? Is it even humanly possible? I don't know but he did it. :P

• I hope Jack doesn´t stand around watching Rhys bathe in spit.

That´d terrify even him.

Rhys did it and A.I. Jack can confirm this; creeped out, but he can~

• (sleep)

(?) nohuhhuh will remember to post this art later.

This sounds like a Telltale choice [Finish art] [Sleep]

• (?) The thread approves of this choice.

Sleep well. :)

(sleep) (?) nohuhhuh will remember to post this art later.

• Not sayin how he knows, he just does and its up there next to Rhys-skin wallet disturbing D:

I hope Jack doesn´t stand around watching Rhys bathe in spit. That´d terrify even him.

• Well, he probably knows... knowing Rhys, he´d slip, hit his head and Jack would show up.

RIP Jack´s little sanity left.

Not sayin how he knows, he just does and its up there next to Rhys-skin wallet disturbing

• I kinda play them as 2 dorks who pretend to know what they are doing :P

Who do you play as the nicer and the meaner character? My Fiona is a lot sassier than my Rhys. :P

• Omg, I love their expressions. This is so nice to wake up to! <3

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I couldn't resist any longer :[

• No sass from either? :P

Poogers555 posted: »

I kinda play them as 2 dorks who pretend to know what they are doing :P

• Aw, I'm happy you liked it! And good morning! (is it even morning for you?) :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Omg, I love their expressions. This is so nice to wake up to!

• ^_^ Yeah it's morning here! :3 what about you??

Aw, I'm happy you liked it! And good morning! (is it even morning for you?)

• 7.45 AM (:

Kimmy-klu posted: »

^_^ Yeah it's morning here! what about you??

• edited May 2015

I printed this fanart from someone's and added color to it. Credit to redmiel.
    Alt text

• edited May 2015

What if telltale decides to pair off Vaughn & Fiona ? What if bae tells you you're just not enough ? What if she has a thing for weirdly buff dudes ?

Will you ever be happy ? Can you truly love someone again as you see your bae rides off in a limo with your midget friend ?

How will you explain your loss to your new best buddy Loader bot & baby Gorteys ? What do you say when Gorteys just wants to see her mom ? Will you find the strength to make witty remarks ?

What will you think of when you look down at Pandora from your five star Hyperion office ?Do you go on & buy Yvette a lunch in hope that she would somehow lessen your pain ? Or will you send in Loader bot to take care of your ex- friend ? Or will you introduce him to outer space by throwing him out of an airlock ?

Can you be convincing enough when Sasha asks you why she has been promoted to assistant vice janitor at Hyperion instead of assistant ass kicker ?

Will you cry when you hold baby Groteys in your arms, sing her a lullaby & when you kiss her good night every single lonely night ?

• Alt text

Saveus posted: »

What if telltale decides to pair off Vaughn & Fiona ? What if bae tells you you're just not enough ? What if she has a thing for weirdly

• If they did something real bad to them, I'll kill those idiots!

What if telltale decides to pair off Vaughn & Fiona ? What if bae tells you you're just not enough ? What if she has a thing for weirdly

• Thanks! It works!

Try to upload the image to imgur and then paste the URL on the postcard icon here.

• Thanks also! It works too!

xfuriouss posted: »

upload on imgur

• edited May 2015

When I first saw them in the menu

Alt text

What moment made you guys sell your soul to this ship? I sold mine when they were sleeping together. ... ( ͡° ͜> ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Will you cry when you hold baby Gorteys in your arms, sing her a lullaby & when you kiss her good night every single lonely night ?

Alt text

I'm so glad I could use this gif again XD

• Alt text

You will survive!

• What if telltale decides to pair off Vaughn & Fiona ?

don't

Alt text

• edited May 2015

I know right. Telltale better not do that to us. Please tell us telltale, tell us you wont .

xfuriouss posted: »

What if telltale decides to pair off Vaughn & Fiona ? don't

• Mmm I see.

Any kind of massage... :^)

• Rhys' arm is probably made from a waterproof material, like plastic or rubber or... whatever cause it might explain why he's so careful with it!

How does Rhys wash his hands? Does he get water on his fancy arm? Does he risk that? Or does he use his feet to scrub his hand? Is he a r

• Alt text

• edited May 2015

This is for you @98Elliottchin Thank you for the request!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

This could be so much better but I'm too lazy to fix it. And sorry for typos or the nonsense language..

• This is so heartwarming. Especially how they hold hands. And Gortys adorable as always and Loader Bot is so precious ;_;

Alt text

Uuugh, I love it!

This is for you @98Elliottchin Thank you for the request! This could be so much better but I'm too lazy to fix it. And sorry for typos or the nonsense language..

• this is beautiful!!
    thank you so much for sharing! <3

Alt text

This is for you @98Elliottchin Thank you for the request! This could be so much better but I'm too lazy to fix it. And sorry for typos or the nonsense language..

• OOOOHH YAs that is fabulous!!!

Pls Telltale let this happen!!!

• Alt text

Let's hope that Telltale is following this thread and making notes :3

Quiff posted: »

OOOOHH YAs that is fabulous!!! Pls Telltale let this happen!!!

• drawing rhyiona is your destiny

• edited May 2015

I'm glad it's good enough :D I'm not quite happy with how it turned out but I guess I'm just being too harsh on myself again. It's okay :3

By the way, it's surprisingly hard to draw people holding hands..

This is so heartwarming. Especially how they hold hands. And Gortys adorable as always and Loader Bot is so precious ;_; Uuugh, I love it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.