Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhys is trying to cover up the fact that he´s Shrek.

Can´t fool me, Rhys.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was looking back at some of my old comics and I found this: I have no idea where this was supposed to be or what was the joke behin

• I guess, damn this is so weird why can't I remember? :D

buntingsir posted: »

Rhys is practicing his kissy face.

• Sneaky Rhys is sneaky.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys is trying to cover up the fact that he´s Shrek. Can´t fool me, Rhys.

• Not sneaky enough to fool us.

Sneaky Rhys is sneaky.

• I can try to draw that! xD But I still need to draw previous requests first.

I know.

• I don't know why, but I was convinced they were a couple when I saw their first picture together, and when I played the game I was like 'wait.. so they don't know each other??' It was so weird because I was pretty sure telltale made them a couple in the first place xD.

I think I might be the first Rhyiona Shipper ever, seriously. I've shipped Rhyiona the second I saw Rhys and Fiona in the Announcement Trail

• edited May 2015

Draw the previous first, Then draw the new ones. I can wait.

I can try to draw that! xD But I still need to draw previous requests first.

• edited May 2015

Ok here is the Didney thing (no not Didney Worl just Didney) IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF COMICS/DRAWINGS (SKETCHES ONLY) FEEL FREE TO ASK

Alt text

Update: sorry for the bad quality... I'm posting from my phone right now X3 Also at one point I got bored, that's why Rhys's clothes aren't doing well.

• This was one of the options when you telll Sasha how youll get Scooter to fix the car

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yBLbkiq57b

It sounds so Rhysie <3

• He actually doesnt work at Telltale anymore, but he did work on Tales from the Borderlands for a little bit ;o

So I made this post on Tumblr before Episode 1 came out. So this guy Harrison Pink likes it and I found that name familiar so I decided to look at his Tumblr and fucking look... TELLTALE SHIPS RHYIONA CONFIRMED

• Alt text

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

This was one of the options when you telll Sasha how youll get Scooter to fix the car http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yBLbkiq57b It sounds so Rhysie

• I just saw Age of Ultron yesterday, I I really loved Ultron ;3

It is actually The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

• But, it's perfect!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Ok here is the Didney thing (no not Didney Worl just Didney) IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF COMICS/DRAWINGS (SKETCHES ONLY) FEEL FREE TO A

• This is so good. ;______;

Look at little princess Gortys in the corner. <3

Ok here is the Didney thing (no not Didney Worl just Didney) IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF COMICS/DRAWINGS (SKETCHES ONLY) FEEL FREE TO A

• I'm glad you like it <3 but there are so many flaws in the drawing... But Rhyiona is too perfect to be judged <3<3<3

Alt text

But, it's perfect!

• I tried to keep some designs of their original clothing ... Gortys princess was a bonus ;D

This is so good. ;______; Look at little princess Gortys in the corner.

• edited May 2015

"Listen up, guys!"

Rhys clapped his hands, the sound vibrating through the small room, making two heads turn their attention towards him. He pulled a chair closer so he could sit as the two other two understood and moved in his direction.

"Alright," he continued, taking his phone and showing it to them, "you know what day it is today, right?"

"The thirteenth of January." Gortys took a look and replied monotonously, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, yeah," Rhys rolled his eyes and waved his hand in dismissal, "I can see that, the date is right here, that's not what I meant. You know today is a special day, right?"

"Mother's birthday!" Loader Bot suddenly perked up, clasping his hands together at the realisation.

"Bingo!" Rhys winked at him. "Good job! Then you can tell why I'm telling you this, yeah?"

"Surprise birthday party?" Gortys tried.

"...That was easier to guess than I expected."

"You're not very good at hiding things, dad." Gortys eyed him snottily and he felt himself pout.

"Whatever..."

Setting the chair back into place, he beckoned them to follow him. Loader Bot's heavy steps made the house tremble under his feet and Rhys made a mental note to remember to sturdy the place down as soon as possible or they'd all the homeless at one point.

"Well," he pulled a key from the pocket of his jacket, "first things first. Gortys, there´s a list in there that I'm gonna give you and all you have to do is phone everyone on that list and invite them to the party in... well, I think three hours will suffice if everything goes well."

"Got it." She nodded, looking uninterested, but Rhys could tell it was a facade so she wouldn´t lose her prized reputation.

"Aw, you don´t have to pretend you're not excited, Gortys." He laughed as he turned the key in the keyhole and opened the basement door.

"W-who said I'm pretending?" She crossed her arms and huffed, embarrassed and Rhys patted the top of her head gently.

"Alright, alright, cut the attitude, missy. I know you. I'm your dad."

When silence was the reply he was given, he grinned at the victory, her small arms still crossed but unable to come up with a decent comeback. He made his way down the stairs, grabbing the list quickly and handing it to her.

"You up for it?"

She nodded, taking it from his hands and grasping the paper tightly before floating backupstairs to make the calls.

"Alright, Loader Bot," Rhys gestured to the bags in front of him, "all I need you to do is decorate the walls and the garden with everything inside these bags, okay? And please spell the "Happy Birthday, Fiona" correctly."

"Okay, father!" Loader Bot fist pumped the air cheerfully.

"Good." Rhys grinned, patting the robot´s back.

"But father," Loader Bot interrupted as he started making his way upstairs, "why are these in the basement?"

"So your mother wouldn´t see them. She doesn´t like the basement. Something about Sasha yelling about basement monsters when they were little. They didn´t even have a basement."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Rhys quickly made his way into the kitchen, opening a drawer and pulling out an apron before putting it on. He was suddenly grateful she wasn´t here beyond needing the party to be a surprise; she always laughed about how the apron was far too small for his frame.

"Okay," he mumbled to himself, picking up a bowl and a recipe book, "gotta do this fast to make sure everything is perfect. Let's see..."

"Two eggs... a spoon of baking powder... oh boy, this is gonna be a fun ride..."

He didn´t really like to brag -- okay, maybe he did, just a little -- but he was pretty proud of how it all turned out at the end. There was flour everywhere and chocolate caked all over (were those his chocolatey fingerprints all over his precious white walls?!) but he finished it and it tasted goddamn amazing so it was a success as far as he was concerned.

"Alright, just need to put this bad boy in the oven and we´ll be good."

He could hear Gortys' voice tiredly hang up one last call before she floated in and let the list drop inside the kitchen bin, eyeing the cake as it cooked.

"I'm finished, dad."

"Good job, Gortys." He picked her up in a hug and she let herself settle in his arms. "Let´s check on your brother, see how he´s doing."

Loader Bot was an impressive multitasker, Rhys had to admit, having finished most of it in one go as Rhys and Gortys only busied themselves with one problem.

"Wow, okay, you're faster than I expected."

Loader Bot turned towards them, giving them both a thumbs up that Rhys returned and Gortys shook her head at.

"Did I make you proud, father? Sister?"

"Uh, yeah, of course." Rhys ran a free hand through his hair. "I was just a bit surprised."

"...I guess." Gortys shrugged.

"I love you, family!" He embraced them in a hug, squeezing the air out of Rhys' lungs and almost crushing Gortys' tiny frame.

"Can't... breathe..."

"I am sorry, family!" He let them go, setting them down carefully. "I just have to finish the welcome message and it is done."

"Alright, you do that then, me and Gortys are gonna clean up the kitchen while we wait for the cake to be ready."

"Me? Why me? I didn't make a mess!" Gortys indignantly pointed at him.

"Aw, come on, don't let daddy do all the work by himself!" Rhys pouted at her, rocking her in his arms as she attempted a facepalm.

"Fine." she groaned irrately and he hugged her tighter.

"That's my girl!"

-

The doorbell ringing called their attention right away and Rhys almost tripped in a hurry to answer it.

The door swung open and familiar faces walked in without his consent.

"Wow, this is actually better than I expected from an ex-Hyperion." Sasha crossed her arms, looking around, and nodding in approval.

"Hi to you too." Rhys grumbled, greeting Vaughn with a path in the back. "Buddy."

"Hey, Rhys." Vaughn adjusted his glasses. "You've been busy."

He gestured the couch for them to have a seat, sitting on the armrest himself as Gortys settled in his arms again and Loader Bot almost made a crack on the floor when he sat down. Rhys winced - he definitely need to sturdy the place up.

"So," Sasha tapped her foot on the floor in a steady rhythm, "when's she coming back?"

Rhys took a look at his watch -- first class watch, it even told him the temperature of the room! -- and clicked his tongue in impatience.

"Well, she said this time the target was an easy one and she should be able to fool her in a couple of hours so... anytime soon, I'm guessing?"

"I still can't believe she´s still conning people even though she doesn't really need to." Vaughn looked around the room himself. "Just look at your place."

Sasha gave him a sour look and Rhys prepared to break whatever was coming apart.

"Excuse me," she started, "it´s not like you guys from your stupid company can understand what we went though. She can´t just change in a minute, you freaking --"

"Alright," Rhys coughed a little too loudly, "that´s enough. This is Fiona´s day, alright?"

Sasha groaned, giving Vaughn a look that indicated that she wasn't done with him yet and he'd be in for a world of pain later as he gulped and quietly stared at his lap.

The doorbell rang again.

"Hey, guys," Rhys greeted awkwardly, "come in."

"Sasha!"

She froze in her seat, paling considerably, as she took in the voice. Even without looking directly, there was no way she wouldn't recognise it. Sadly.

"August." She greeted brudgingly through gritted teeth as she opened his arms for a hug. "No."

He dropped his arms miserably and she gave Rhys a venomous glare.

"Listen," he waved his hands in an attempt to excuse himself, "he offered me the stuff for the party for free as long as I invited him. I had to do it."

She groaned and ran a hand through her face as August kept trying to chat her up -- she had a feeling the party had just been ruined for her.

Nervous to get away, Rhys turned instead to the other guest, Vaughn getting up from his seat to follow him, offering her a smile.

"How are you, Yvette?"

"Hi," she quickly offered, "where's the food, guys?"

"Wow, are you serious? Already?" Rhys raised an eyebrow, offended, and Vaughn snorted a bit. "I know you don't even know Fiona that well, but --"

"Oh my god, are those éclairs?! They look delicious..."

And she left them there talking to the air.

"Well, uh," Vaughn awkwardly laughed, "she's not hard to please."

"Fiona is, though." Rhys lamented before they heard heels click outside indicating she was coming back home. He'd thought about this moment a lot of times before so he knew exactly what they had to do.

Panic.

"T-turn off the lights, now! Hide!"

Everyone stumbled over each other in a hurry and Rhys was pretty sure he'd heard a jaw crack -- if he had to guess, Sasha had punched August -- and Loader Bot's gigantic steps were probably not subtle at all. But the surprise would be almost instant anyway so what would it matter if she was left clueless for a minute?

The door opened with a slight crack and she turned on the lights.

"Why were you guys in the dark? What's with all the food?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, dropping her hat on the nearest chair. "And why are you hiding behind the lamp, Loader Bot?"

Rhys internally facepalmed. Of course he would.

"Mother, I--"

"Surprise!" Rhys jumped out from under the table, flailing his arms around before slipping and falling face first onto the floor, He was pretty sure he'd cracked something for a second.

"Surprise!" Everyone else followed, completely ignoring his pain as he got up and rubbed his aching nose.

"...You're bleeding." Fiona pointed out.

"Your beauty made me trip and fall for you." He wiggled his eyebrows and winked and she rolled her eyes, faintly blushing and shook her head.

"Thank you guys, this really means a lot." Gortys floated her way near Fiona shyly motioning to be picked up. "You sneaky devil, you didn't tell me anything."

Gortys felt herself being poked playfully on the head, snuggling closer.

"Dad didn't even tell us before this morning."

"Eh, it does sound like him. Leaving everything for last minute."

"Mother," Loader Bot picked her up gently and Rhys crossed his arms suspiciously -- how come he was the one getting crushed everytime? -- "I made something for you!"

"Oh? Let's see it, then."

He put her back down carefully, shuffling awkwardly for a few minutes and a banner dropped down suddenly.

'Hapyp birtdahy Foina'

Rhys sighed. He shouldn't have let Loader Bot be in charge of the spelling. When would he learn?

But Fiona beamed at the robot and gave him a hug, murmuring a "it's great, I love it" as he cheered happily and Rhys suddenly felt a bit ashamed of himself.

Maybe he did have to learn but not in the way he was thinking before.

He let go.

-

The party went better than expected at first. He was feeling exhausted when the guests finally said their goodbyes (August was still being a pest and he wondered if Sasha was going to let him survive the day) but he was also left with a feeling of accomplishment as opposed to the slight pang of pessimism he'd felt earlier.

Fiona laid back against the couch, Loader Bot and Gortys in their room -- probably playing Twister though he had no clue how Gortys ever participated -- and she gave him a rare hearty grin when he joined her.

"Thanks for today. It was really fun."

He leaned in closer as she raised an elegant eyebrow in mock surprise and slid an arm around her shoulders, dropping his head on top of hers.

"No problem. You deserve it."

"Oh, one last thing." She snuggled closer and his chest swelled with pride. It had been the perfect day.

"Hm?"

"Today is the twelfth."

Rhys almost pushed her away in surprise but she held on tightly, keeping him in position by grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"But my phone's date --"

" -- is wrong." She finished for him, yawning. "It doesn't matter. Really." She added when she saw his crestfallen expression. "Just sleep."

He pouted, getting comfortable again.

Almost perfect.

Eh, something a bit more lighthearted and dialogue heavy to make up for the wave of more serious things I´ve been posting lately.

One of the requests @Janek95 made. :)

• You did amazing, I love how you turned Fiona´s outfit into a royalty dress. :D

Gortys looks like she´s jealous of her parents stealing the spotlight. :P

I tried to keep some designs of their original clothing ... Gortys princess was a bonus ;D

• Hihihihihi I was waiting for this! ;D I love their Disne-- eh Didney outfits so much! This is so perfect, oh my god! xD

Still, jealous Gortys is my favourite! And speaking of which, I would love to see your version of Gortys as a robot! I think I haven't seen any robot Gortys fanart anywhere yet (Mostly because she hasn't been in the game yet) so yeah, pretty please! :>

• Alt text

This is sooo cute! I love all the preparations and details, it made it feel so real!

"Today is the twelfth."

I almost cried here, I don't know why. I seriously felt as disappointed as Rhys.

"Listen up, guys!" Rhys clapped his hands, the sound vibrating through the small room, making two heads turn their attention towards him.

• edited May 2015

Thank you, I'm really happy you enjoyed it!

If it helps, Fiona genuinely didn't mind because the intention was good. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

This is sooo cute! I love all the preparations and details, it made it feel so real! "Today is the twelfth." I almost cried here, I don't know why. I seriously felt as disappointed as Rhys.

• I guess... (sniff)...

But really this was awesome! I was grinning like a maniac through the whole thing.

Thank you, I'm really happy you enjoyed it! If it helps, Fiona genuinely didn't mind because the intention was good.

• edited May 2015

That's really good to hear! Sometimes I'm afraid that less serious fanfics aren´t everyone's cup of tea but this is very reassuring. :)

I guess... (sniff)... But really this was awesome! I was grinning like a maniac through the whole thing.

• You should do these more often!

First thing I think of when you say "cup of tea":

Alt text

Someone should write a fanfic about this...

That's really good to hear! Sometimes I'm afraid that less serious fanfics aren´t everyone's cup of tea but this is very reassuring.

• That's totally not bro D:

Saveus posted: »

What if telltale decides to pair off Vaughn & Fiona ? What if bae tells you you're just not enough ? What if she has a thing for weirdly

• I´ll try, I have a couple of requests (thank you @Janek95 :) ) where I can work with less serious stories.

Rhyiona has taken over your life. :P Good.

You should do these more often! First thing I think of when you say "cup of tea": Someone should write a fanfic about this...

• I adore the expressions. This is quite a lovely picture <3

• Rhyiona will take over everyone's life someday... and it shall be recognized as the one true ship in the Tales universe, and all shall worship it.

Of course, Fiona x money is allowed, too.

I´ll try, I have a couple of requests (thank you @Janek95 ) where I can work with less serious stories. Rhyiona has taken over your life. :P Good.

• A bright future is ahead of everyone. Rhyiona will guide us.

Alt text

Rhyiona will take over everyone's life someday... and it shall be recognized as the one true ship in the Tales universe, and all shall worship it. Of course, Fiona x money is allowed, too.

• Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Amazing job once again. I really enjoyed interactions between Rhys ang Gortys.

'Hapyp birtdahy Foina'

Why this is so perfect?

"Listen up, guys!" Rhys clapped his hands, the sound vibrating through the small room, making two heads turn their attention towards him.

• Thank you! I love the idea of Gortys being a little tsundere with dad. :P

Because Loader Bot wrote it with love?

Amazing job once again. I really enjoyed interactions between Rhys ang Gortys. 'Hapyp birtdahy Foina' Why this is so perfect?

• I love him too. I thought he was both funny and threatening. :D

I just saw Age of Ultron yesterday, I I really loved Ultron ;3

• edited May 2015

I made this because Wolf mentioned HTTYD somewhere in the comments

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Loader Bot and Gortys have dragons now!

I used a Terrible Terror for Gortys because she's small and apparently cute, but can pack a fierce bite. However, if you befriend her, she's really nice. I used a Fireworm Queen for Loader Bot because he can appear deadly and be very protective if you threaten his family, but he is actually quite helpful if you are kind/respectful. I don't know, it's just that these dragons seemed to fit them the most.

(Also, I know the Fireworm's meant to be 36ft tall but I wanted them to hug ;__;)

Sorry for bad iPod quality

• Sorry if I keep using the same praise over and over again, but this is amazing, wonderful and beautiful! :D

• They´re amazing, don´t worry about it!

I also love the reasoning behind each dragon, really cool idea!

Thank you ^_^ I've never drawn Gortys or Loader Bot before so they're a bit wonky, but oh well :P

• edited May 2015

!!!!!!!!!!

MY HEART

This is so goddamn cute. ;____;

HTTYD AU coming to life!

I made this because Wolf mentioned HTTYD somewhere in the comments " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" /> Loader Bot and Gortys

• Thank you ^_^ I've never drawn Gortys or Loader Bot before so they're a bit wonky, but oh well :P

!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART This is so goddamn cute. ;____; HTTYD AU coming to life!

• I was originally going to do a kind of hybrid thing which is why I gave them similar personalities, but then I thought - 'It's the last sunday of half-term, I probably need to finish this today and I have no idea how I'd start to do it'. So I just went with all of them together. :)

They´re amazing, don´t worry about it! I also love the reasoning behind each dragon, really cool idea!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.