Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That´s really kind of you, thanks a lot for sharing. :D

I´ve had this thing for a HTTYD AU for a long time and this really brightened up my day.

I was originally going to do a kind of hybrid thing which is why I gave them similar personalities, but then I thought - 'It's the last sund

• I have to use that tsundere attitude in my next drawing :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thank you! I love the idea of Gortys being a little tsundere with dad. :P Because Loader Bot wrote it with love?

• edited May 2015

And just when I said that I haven't seen anybody else to draw Gortys! :D Thank you for drawing this!

Edit: By Gortys I mean robot Gortys :P

I made this because Wolf mentioned HTTYD somewhere in the comments " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" /> Loader Bot and Gortys

• edited June 2015

You're welcome! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

And just when I said that I haven't seen anybody else to draw Gortys! Thank you for drawing this! Edit: By Gortys I mean robot Gortys :P

• Oh, this sounds amazing, I can´t wait. Moody Gortys is everything. <3

I have to use that tsundere attitude in my next drawing

• Rhys done goofed

"Listen up, guys!" Rhys clapped his hands, the sound vibrating through the small room, making two heads turn their attention towards him.

• He still made her happy, that´s what counts. ;P

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys done goofed

• This sounds amazing, I would totally watch it.

Quiff posted: »

( ! ) Vikings and dragons in SPace!!! would soo watch that. Imagine there being huge armies of loader bot dragons vs Vault hunters and their skag dragons fighting in space!

• edited May 2015

( ! )

Vikings and dragons in SPace!!! would soo watch that. Imagine there being huge armies of loader bot dragons vs Vault hunters and their skag dragons fighting in space!

This is making me crave a HTTYD AU... Loader Bot and Gortys as their dragons. :P

• It's much more than that.

It's destiny.

It´s a blessing.

• Alt text

A good thing about Rhyiona, it is that I have come to know a lot of wonderful forum members.

• I'm proud of you Wolf.

Finally deciding to write during the day.

• Thank you, I tried my best to rid myself of darkness and embrace the light.

I'm proud of you Wolf.

• DRAGONS! :D

I made this because Wolf mentioned HTTYD somewhere in the comments " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" /> Loader Bot and Gortys

• Fiona was obviously trying to get Rhys shrekt.

I was looking back at some of my old comics and I found this: I have no idea where this was supposed to be or what was the joke behin

• <3 dragons

DRAGONS!

• Great things happen for those who choose the good path in life.

And you did Wolf, you did.

Thank you, I tried my best to rid myself of darkness and embrace the light.

• Yep, that sounds likely.

Fiona was obviously trying to get Rhys shrekt.

• I wonder what greatness awaits me...

Great things happen for those who choose the good path in life. And you did Wolf, you did.

• I adore your fanfic. You are true God of Rhyiona. Every time I read it I feel like this:
    Alt text

"Listen up, guys!" Rhys clapped his hands, the sound vibrating through the small room, making two heads turn their attention towards him.

• edited May 2015

That is only for you to find out.

I wonder what greatness awaits me...

• edited May 2015

Rhys almost pushed her away in surprise but she held on tightly, keeping him in position by grabbing the ad#€fds of his d"d@&.

I found this nice sentence in your fanfic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think Fiona needs to calm down a bit, Rhys isn't ready to go all the way yet.

• Just like her mother ;D

You did amazing, I love how you turned Fiona´s outfit into a royalty dress. Gortys looks like she´s jealous of her parents stealing the spotlight. :P

• well I'll try X3 maybe tomorrow I'll post it XD

Hihihihihi I was waiting for this! ;D I love their Disne-- eh Didney outfits so much! This is so perfect, oh my god! xD Still, jealous G

• thank you <3

I adore the expressions. This is quite a lovely picture

• Oh sure, those other ships, they have armies, and they have armadas, but we... we have... OUR DRAGONS.

• Thank you <3 I'm glad you like it X3

Sorry if I keep using the same praise over and over again, but this is amazing, wonderful and beautiful!

• As a fan of HTTYD I so love you for this <3 best crossover ever <3

Alt text

• But when?

That is only for you to find out.

• Thank you so much, I appreciate all the ideas you gave me!

Janek95 posted: »

I adore your fanfic. You are true God of Rhyiona. Every time I read it I feel like this:

• Clearly grabbing shirt collars is the new fetish. :^)

Rhys almost pushed her away in surprise but she held on tightly, keeping him in position by grabbing the ad#€fds of his d"d@&. I

• You will know soon enough.

But when?

• edited May 2015

Darn it Wolf that's not what I meant xp

Clearly grabbing shirt collars is the new fetish. :^)

• Not that soon. :(

You will know soon enough.

• No? I'm scared to ask...

Darn it Wolf that's not what I meant xp

• The feel when we are about to reach 200k Views

Alt text

But then realize that we will reach that before Episode 3

Alt text

• Hell... pretty sure we could reach 200k tomorrow.

Imagine how many that'll be before episode 3. :/

The feel when we are about to reach 200k Views But then realize that we will reach that before Episode 3

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• I know but I'll still take the tiniest shred of proof that Telltale ships Rhyiona

He actually doesnt work at Telltale anymore, but he did work on Tales from the Borderlands for a little bit ;o

• Oh yeah <3

I know but I'll still take the tiniest shred of proof that Telltale ships Rhyiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.