My thoughts on Episode 4 and discussion.

So I was wondering if anyone else chose to "Call Whitehill's bluff" not because they knew he'd let Ryon go but so that he would kill Ryon and have literally no collateral left to keep House Forrester from holding back.? I mean i don't hate the kid at all but pragmatically if he died then the forresters didnt have to play nice any more.

Also was wondering if anyone thought Ramsay's "flexible" remark was definitely a rape reference [or intended future rape] and possibly a sansa reference

Comments

• Basically it would've add to the drama, if he killed Ryon. I called his bluff because I knew. I gave up all hope of saving Ryon pretty quickly into the game (when Gwyn said, that Ludd is relling Ryon lies.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned

I was hoping he'd kill ryon especially in front of mother so she'd stop being my moral compass.

MsDanceALot posted: »

Basically it would've add to the drama, if he killed Ryon. I called his bluff because I knew. I gave up all hope of saving Ryon pretty quickly into the game (when Gwyn said, that Ludd is relling Ryon lies.

• I called his bluff because of "A Whitehill is still a Whitehall". It was a slightly clumsy bit of exposition for me, but it got the job done. Also, Ludd is a dick but I'm not certain he's a child killer... Next episode may prove me wrong though.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I did it because I knew and was trying to save Ryon. I wouldn't want to get him killed.

• I called the bluff because I panicked and that was what I wound up clicking in a hurry.

• I choosed the bluff too. Because it would be a sign of weakness to beg for mercy and to order an attack wouldn't be a good idea with all the whitehill soldiers close tu me.

• I didn't know for sure. But I had decided a long time ago that the whole Forrester House's future couldn't be sacrificed for the sake of just one of its members. Challenged Ludd to do it because in my mind it was the moment of truth, there was absolutely no way House Forrester would be cowered into submission.

I was overjoyed that Ryon eventually got out of this situation alive.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned

Of course now we have the whole Tallia Ramsay situation.

I didn't know for sure. But I had decided a long time ago that the whole Forrester House's future couldn't be sacrificed for the sake of jus

• And he's still in the show so we know we can't kill him...

CapnJay posted: »

Of course now we have the whole Tallia Ramsay situation.

• I knew he was bluffing based on the earlier dialogue with Gwyn while looking at the Whitehill portrait.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.