Is it possible to side with ********?

Is it possible to side with margaery and not make her angry with you?

Comments

• She will still be be angry with you no matter what. Even if you asked her to help house forrester or not.

• Margaery is the second disappointment after Dany. Okay I don't like her very well, but in the series she pretend to be a nice girl at least and would be show more sympathy to Mira.

In the game I only love Tyrion and Jon from the main characters (and okay Ramsay and Cersei are good villains)

• edited May 2015

I think the game makes it really easy to forget that there is a TON of shit going on in King's Landing right now.

For Margary, every day must feel like she's sinking, the Tyrells forced the Lannisters to marry her to Joff, he dies at their wedding, then there's Tyrion's trial, Tommens Coronation and then wedding to his brothers widow. Then the fight with the Mountain and Oberyn.

Behind and beneath all of these Major events lies scheming Cersei, who at this point in the timeline seriously starts to loose her shit. She has never liked or trusted the Tyrells, let alone Margary. Did not want her married to Joff, or Tommen. And soon Cersei starts her plot to have Margary put on trial for treason (fornication).

So, while i do not really appreciate Margary as a character. I can understand why she would want Mira to behave in a matter befitting a Queens handmaiden, and not give ANYONE any reason to doubt or suspect her actions. Especially not Cersei. It could mean the death of them all.

Margaery is the second disappointment after Dany. Okay I don't like her very well, but in the series she pretend to be a nice girl at least

• edited May 2015

Fair point. But, can we at least try to get back on Margeary's good side?

The best I can think of is return her seal, but say that I found it after Joffery's death.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I think the game makes it really easy to forget that there is a TON of shit going on in King's Landing right now. For Margary, every day

• Not as of yet. I think that Mira is going to have to walk a tightrope of events just trying to stay in both Margary and Cersei's good graces. I hope there's some way for her to come out ahead, but i don't really know how she'll pull it off.

Fair point. But, can we at least try to get back on Margeary's good side? The best I can think of is return her seal, but say that I found it after Joffery's death.

• I can't believe I forgot about the Purple Wedding. I played the first couple of episodes thinking Tyrion could help me and everything would work out. Then bang, he's blamed for Joffrey's death.

Really wish I'd tried to stay on Maegary's good side but I reckon you can't no matter what you do.

• She will be angry with you anyway. Yeee, our choices matter.

• Ya, not really. Doesn't matter if you follow her orders to stay away from Tyrion or not, she's still pissed at you.

The only thing that i noticed was that, if you go with Tyrion he doesn't spill your dealings with him in front of Margary and Sera. Whereas if you try to stay away from him like she wanted, he states right then why he wanted to see Mira, and then Margary is mad because you're making deals.

I feel like it's better for Mira if Margary doesn't know what i'm up to.

JNOGaming posted: »

I can't believe I forgot about the Purple Wedding. I played the first couple of episodes thinking Tyrion could help me and everything would

Sign in to comment in this discussion.