Beskhas Master

Did you stop her, help her or kill him yourself?
i think shes definitely one of the more badass characters so far, just a loose cannon.

Comments

• I let Beskha kill him, I thought she had as much of a right to kill him as any of the other slaves.

• I stopped her but not because of what Daenarys said as @RobbstarksGhost said she had as much of a right as any of the other slaves to kill him if not more as Beskha says "Punished by a Queen who has no right to his life means nothing to her she doed not speak for the children who died in those pits" I stopped her because killing him would change nothing vengance isn't the answer.

• I let her precisely because she said that. She's right the Dragon Whore has no right to his life, and if Dany has no right to decide her former masters fate. What right do we have?

AgentZ46 posted: »

I stopped her but not because of what Daenarys said as @RobbstarksGhost said she had as much of a right as any of the other slaves to kill h

• I stopped her. I understand why she might be upset but I wasn't gonna let her jeopardize whether or not we get the sellswords.

• I stopped Beshka, because I need Daenarys's help, and if she went against orders, I'd get no army to help my family.

• I stopped her. I didn't want word getting back to Daenary that I disobeyed Croft's orders to leave him be (no matter how much I sympathized with Beshka).

• I killed Dezhor myself, i just wanted to make Croft and Beshka agree on how much i f*cked up.

• I really wanted to let her kill her old master, but I had to think about my family first, so I stopped her.

• I had Asher let her kill him.

It's not the smart move, but thats how I've been playing Asher so far. He's an aggressive hothead who sometimes acts without thinking.

• I let her kill him.
    I don't expect Dany to give us the sellswords anyway, she'll find some loophole to keep them for herself.

• Killed him myself. If I'd let Beskha do it, it would get her in trouble and also take some time. If I would stop her, she'd be very upset.

• edited May 2015

See this option I really dont understand why anyone would pick it? I mean no one is happy with this outcome?

If you kill him Beskha hates you and you disobeyed croft

Killed him myself. If I'd let Beskha do it, it would get her in trouble and also take some time. If I would stop her, she'd be very upset.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

I don't really see any reason to do it myself tbh, aside from the pleasure of killing some dude.

See this option I really dont understand why anyone would pick it? I mean no one is happy with this outcome? If you kill him Beskha hates you and you disobeyed croft

• At the end of the day, I'm aiming to get the best possible end for all the POV characters I control. So the best result for Asher is getting the sellswords. And the way to achieve that seems to be getting Croft on side and from that getting Daenarys to let me have the sellswords.

However I did feel bad stopping Beskha.

• I killed him myself, partially because it seemed like a good neutral option. Plus I felt like even if Beskha did it herself she wouldn't have felt complete about it.

• I stopped her if she wants to kill her master she can do it some other time when we are not trying to get an army and have to follow Croft's orders as part of the deal.

• I stopped her from killing the master. He'll die or face punishment anyway. I wasn't going to risk losing the sellswords and making the entire journey to Mereen pointless just so Beskhas can get her revenge. (Not that I expect Daenarys to stay true to her word anyway.) Besides, I'm starting to like Croft more then Beskhas at this point anyway.

• I killed him myself because I was concerned that that the standoff between Croft & Beskha would attract attention. Now they're both pissed at Asher. So, that's par for the course in a Tellltale game, right? Right!?

• I stopped her because

1: Daenarys said to follow Croft's (is that his name? i've forgotten his name...) instructions exactly
    2: I was thinking that maybe guards would come round in the action or after and those golden statue things would be lit and we'd be fucked

• I stopped her revenge leaves a hollow and disgusting feeling.

• edited June 2015

I know, right? I'm just trying to find something positive in this decision :/

But still, Daenerys The Stupid Bitch is going to be mad at you no matter what you've done so I think that the only option we have left is butthurt.

See this option I really dont understand why anyone would pick it? I mean no one is happy with this outcome? If you kill him Beskha hates you and you disobeyed croft

• I let Beskha kill him. Didn't Daenerys say something like "Justice belongs to the people of Mereen"? In a bizarre way, Asher was acting by Dany's logic that way.

• Stopped her because I wasn't going to have Beskha pissing off One-Eyed Croft.

• I let her kill him. She was right and I don't expect consequences for that specific action. There is no great sellsword army coming to save the Forresters.

• I let her kill him. And I was surprised most people don't.

• What happens if you kill him yourself? Does she get angry?

• When she kills him its so badass. The way she carved an X into him was insane.

• It doesn't matter if you let Beskha or kill it your self, the general idea is you didn't stop the murder of Dezhor zo Raza, Beskha master and worse you let Beskha, your "little sister", to be controlled by anger and revenge, even her master did something wrong. So yeah, the neutral choice is to take his life your self and let the blood be on your hand so Beskha can sleep well, even if she hates you and you disobeyed Croft in the end is a neutral choice "protecting" Beskha while give her justice, also you prove that you're a funking bloody leader, of course you can end it peacefully, but...

KILL HIM.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.