Did you kill the ******* that took your food?/Or let her go?

Comments

• I missed her twice. :/

• Don't f*** with potatoes

Mockduck posted: »

Let her go, it was just an onion...if it was a potato however......

• I let her go, there's no point wasting arrows for one stinking onion. Let her run, she'll feel foolish when she sees she risked her neck for an onion.

• Don't f*** potatoes

Fixed that for you.

Nonoru posted: »

Don't f*** with potatoes

• You bet I did. I don't regret it in the slightest. If she had just ran away and left the food alone I would have let her go, but not only had she tried to kill us quickly with a weapon she was now trying to let us slowly starve by taking our food? No way. She had it coming.

• I couldn't do it. So I let her go. I wouldn't shoot anyone in the back. Especially someone who wouldn't be able to defend themselves.

• Killed her. That's MY purse, bitch!

• I wasnt going to shoot someone in the back for one or two half rotted apples and onions.

• Slowly starve? The food was nearly gone anyway.

You bet I did. I don't regret it in the slightest. If she had just ran away and left the food alone I would have let her go, but not only ha

• Why does that matter?

Sarson posted: »

I killed her but I aimed for the leg. I have a feeling we're going to get really punished for that. Next episodes maybe you have to fight th

• edited May 2015

And? How was she supposed to know that? She saw a satchel that we had been carrying and grabbed it. The fact that she took it means she didn't know it was basically empty or she wouldn't have wasted her time. For all she knew we had plenty of food. Her taking the food wouldn't have done much, but the fact that she's willing to steal supplies that could have easily been the difference between life or death lead me to kill her without any remorse. She deserved it.

KCohere posted: »

Slowly starve? The food was nearly gone anyway.

• She was da dumb free folk and them sum my guud yellow circle food

• She didn know it was nearly empty but you/Gared did. Im talking about killing someone for stealing food that was almost gone anyway. Whats the point except revenge?

And? How was she supposed to know that? She saw a satchel that we had been carrying and grabbed it. The fact that she took it means she didn

• They're all really hot too! ;)

Sarson posted: »

I killed her but I aimed for the leg. I have a feeling we're going to get really punished for that. Next episodes maybe you have to fight th

• I killed her we need the food though I really didn't want to but felt that I had too, however I aimed for her lower body hoping that it wouldn't kill her but nope she's dead and Cotter got pissed understandably they are still his people.

• I let her go.

There's nothing honorable about attacking an opponent from behind (if they're retreating).

• I didn't because Cotter may have taken it horribly and there's a greater chance that doing so would come back to kick me in the butt later on.

• I let her go, It's not like she was stealing Gared's bacon.

• edited May 2015

I didn't kill her because the food, but because she could go tell others about us.

• edited May 2015

There is not point expect for revenge. I found it to be a pretty good reason though.

She didn know it was nearly empty but you/Gared did. Im talking about killing someone for stealing food that was almost gone anyway. Whats the point except revenge?

• I'm having my Gared go through a dark-ish character arc. He started off sweet and innocent in Ep. 1 for me, but after mercilessly slaughtering Britt at the top of the wall, I've killed everyone I have been able to since then while playing as him. (-:

• Let her go.

I've been playing Gared as being the epitome of chivalry, honoring oaths as best he can, being loyal to friends and his lords, generally trying to do the honorable thing, ect.

She was no longer a threat and Cotter had asked him to hold his fire. I thought it would be OOC for Gared to shoot someone in the back who no longer meant him harm, or ignore Cotter's request. Besides they are deep in Wildling territory and likely to encounter more of them. I figure its probably a bad policy to behave completely ruthlessly towards them. The Wildlings are going to know you ran into them anyway, as she wasn't the only one to flee, so shooting her in the back would serve no purpose except recovering the food. And there wasn't much there anyway besides a couple onions.

• I let her go, for one thing she was fleeing, but also I thought two dead people ready to turn to wights was quite enough! I was kinda shouting "Burn them!" at my TV for a bit there haha. Plus, if I happen to run into her again, she might remember I could've killed her but didn't.

• I missed the fucking shot.

• Yeah I let loose. Went right through her throat, was quite satisfying lol. Don't really care about cotter, hasn't given me a reason to trust him yet.

• edited May 2015

She actually wasn't the only one to get away, she's just the last one to run. If you watch or play through that scene again they encounter six Wilding girls. There are the first two that Cotter and Gared interact with, and then four more that step out of the woodwork when the Wilding doing all the talking whistles. When they attack Gared kills two and Finn kills one, the rest run, and Gared then has a chance to kill a third Wilding while she is running off with your food. If Gared kills the last one to run that still leaves two others that escaped.

AGentlman posted: »

I didn't kill her because the food, but because she could go tell others about us.

• Absolutely. I did it because I was angry she and the others just tried to kill us and we hadn't done anything to them. Plus, Gared has already had troubles with not killing people he should have, like Britt. For you milk-drinkers out there, you better get ready for that wilding to come back and bite you in the ass

• There are actually two wildings that escape no matter what you do. Gared's group gets attacked by six of them, and if you have Gared kill the fleeing Wilding, you've only killed four in total. Three for Gared and one for Finn. So no matter what you do there are going to be Wildings to report back at their tribe/camp that they had a fight with men of the Night's Watch.

Absolutely. I did it because I was angry she and the others just tried to kill us and we hadn't done anything to them. Plus, Gared has alrea

• I let her go.

• Well, no use in letting her live anyway if you already killed the others I guess

Scaeva posted: »

She actually wasn't the only one to get away, she's just the last one to run. If you watch or play through that scene again they encounter s

• I let here go. I wanted to build some trust with the wildlings (however much that would do... which is probably like nothing XD) and it wasn't worth it for how little food we had left.

• I have been playing Gaard as pacifist so no.

• Whats the point except revenge?

Uh... Preventing her from warning other wildlings and alarm the whole region of our presence ?

She didn know it was nearly empty but you/Gared did. Im talking about killing someone for stealing food that was almost gone anyway. Whats the point except revenge?

• Nah, I let her go.

I'm making Garret the somewhat naive, idealistic dude. He only killed Britt because he didn't have a choice, and he doesn't kill anybody unless they attack him.
    Maybe I'll turn him to the dark side later, but right now I'm happy with what he's like.

• Killed her.

1) She and her bunch of Eskimo-amazons were determined to kill me and my bros and would have done it if it hadn't been for our superiority in combat : it was only justice. It's not like this had all been a misunderstanding, they went for our blood and would have shown no mercy. Mad dogs need to be put down, even when they're actually mad bitches.

2) I was already worrying that two had escaped, and was thinking they could raise alarm and get the men of their tribe upon us (which would have been a much more difficult and deadly fight, I thought : if the women are this dangerous, just imagine the real warriors), so as soon as the game finally gave me the opportunity I eagerly craved for to get rid of one of them, I took it. Was thinking perhaps we could then go after the two others. A shame we weren't offered a great game of (wo)man hunt in the snow, would have been thrilling.

3) Oh yeah, the food was a slight concern too. Even if there's no way there's gonna be real consequences for that, except characters complaining and maybe some arguing about it.

• 2) I was already worrying that two had escaped, and was thinking they could raise alarm and get the men of their tribe upon us (which would have been a much more difficult and deadly fight, I thought : if the women are this dangerous, just imagine the real warriors),

Realy? thats so macho bull shit. im a man and im not ashemed that some girls can kick my ass, female warriors can kill as many foes a a man.

Killed her. 1) She and her bunch of Eskimo-amazons were determined to kill me and my bros and would have done it if it hadn't been for ou

• edited June 2015

female warriors can kill as many foes a a man.

Silly me, you're right. Especially in a medieval-technology setting where warfare has absolutely nothing to do with physical strength differences and such problematic realities, and everything to do with equal rights and social justice.

jackymasdar posted: »

2) I was already worrying that two had escaped, and was thinking they could raise alarm and get the men of their tribe upon us (which would

• Cotter wouldn't have complained if there was a potato in there.

• north of the wall womans and mans have same rights. at least in the television show, social justice still dosent exist in GOT or real world. But cmon womans give great warriors to, if you dont put them to cook, clean and marry some random guy for 2 chikens and a apple. North of the wall womans kill as many crows as a man. and dont forget briene,, i personaly dont want to be in front of that "wall"

female warriors can kill as many foes a a man. Silly me, you're right. Especially in a medieval-technology setting where warfare has

• Bitch stole my onion.

so I shot her ass down.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.