Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Come with me Pipas ! Dance !

• This is weird, i thought i didn't know how to draw but i can actually create something....Pipas what did you do to my body ?

Ps: Can i call you Pips? Sound glorious to me.

• That's that Loader Bot avatar. So motivating.

Sure, you can call me Pips, unless it's another swear word in Polish. (pipa appearently means pussy ._.)

This is weird, i thought i didn't know how to draw but i can actually create something....Pipas what did you do to my body ? Ps: Can i call you Pips? Sound glorious to me.

• I'm French dude. Dang it, i made a post about our nationalities !

Pipas posted: »

That's that Loader Bot avatar. So motivating. Sure, you can call me Pips, unless it's another swear word in Polish. (pipa appearently means pussy ._.)

• I know, I remember. But it could be a Polish swear word, I don't know! :D

I'm French dude. Dang it, i made a post about our nationalities !

• Alt text

Here you go.

I know, I remember. But it could be a Polish swear word, I don't know!

• Ayyy

Alt text

I can get behind that.

Here you go.

• Just thought I'd make a gif of all the Rhysha art I've produced on this thread. There's a LOT more than I expected.

Alt text

• Aww, memories. So many great artworks! :)

Just thought I'd make a gif of all the Rhysha art I've produced on this thread. There's a LOT more than I expected.

• Needs moar blue

Cuz, you know, he's a hologram

Then again, the original meme is just black and white.

Regardless, well done!

So much potential.

• But its rather mild one....

That's that Loader Bot avatar. So motivating. Sure, you can call me Pips, unless it's another swear word in Polish. (pipa appearently means pussy ._.)

• That didn't stop @Crips from laughing his ass off whenever he mentioned my nick on Skype. :-D

But cool, good to know. :-)

Leluch123 posted: »

But its rather mild one....

• I should match the original :p

So what's next?

Needs moar blue Cuz, you know, he's a hologram Then again, the original meme is just black and white. Regardless, well done!

• RHYSHA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alt text

HAH GOTTEM!

RHYSHA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Rhyiona is better. Maybe I should have made that clear

I beg your pardon?

• Okay. Thanks for coming. Grab a cookie and enjoy a juice. Bye.

Rhyiona is better. Maybe I should have made that clear

• edited June 2015

Rhyiona will mend your evil ways!

Okay. Thanks for coming. Grab a cookie and enjoy a juice. Bye.

• You can always post in the Rhyiona thread. ;) We´ll be waiting.

• I think we need more cookies! Theres gonna be more! Eventually. ._.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You can always post in the Rhyiona thread. We´ll be waiting.

• Alright, thanks for your great contribution to this thread, have a great day.

• Alt text

• Alt text

• but if your actions will bring the war back

???

I only came here because Grumpy asked.

Dracu98 posted: »

wolf, I thought I've heard you talking about peace once? about how cool peace is? and how you don't want to start a fight against rhysha aga

• edited June 2015

wolf, I thought I've heard you talking about peace once? about how cool peace is? and how you don't want to start a fight against rhysha again? I wasn't here when the dark war of the shippers was fought, but I heard storys about it, terrible storys. storys of hate, betrayal and horrifiying deaths. my brother lost his best friend during the war. he died in his arms, and he was unable to save him. since this day, he hasn't spoken a single word, but I can still see the terror in his eyes. wolf, you may be the king of rhyiona, but if your actions will bring the war back, we'll have to stop you. for the greater good.

You can always post in the Rhyiona thread. We´ll be waiting.

• Wut are you talking about? Wolf is the nicest Rhyiona member.

wolf, I thought I've heard you talking about peace once? about how cool peace is? and how you don't want to start a fight against rhysha aga

• @ABigBadWolf is their leader or sort of. He is peaceful as Gandhi and try to contain his fanatics in his thread.

• Alt text

Wut are you talking about? Wolf is the nicest Rhyiona member.

• this is the best use of this meme I've seen in my whole life :D

The true story behind the Civil War.

• None of you guys should have to put up with insults or trolls so it´s only fair. :)

@ABigBadWolf is their leader or sort of. He is peaceful as Gandhi and try to contain his fanatics in his thread.

• even as rhyiona-shipper, I have to say: this picture has so much awesomeness it should wear sunglasses. seriously, it's beautiful

It is done ! (i think)

• yeah, sorry for that, I screwed up the meaning of his comment. I'm good at screwing up things. example: I was looking for this comment very long so I could correct myself. I've scrolled until page 26 of the rysha-thread before I noticed that I JUST HAD TO CLICK ON "SHOW SPOILERS"! ALMOST 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE, GONE BECAUSE OF STUPIDITY! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) now I look like an idiot even more. I guess there's no chance for a second "first appearance"?

Wut are you talking about? Wolf is the nicest Rhyiona member.

• Guys what meme should i draw next?

• He's not. He's Rhyiona.

Leluch123 posted: »

Nope but don't worry screw ups happen also your first speech was quite nice, welcome to Rhysha dude

• Nope but don't worry screw ups happen also your first speech was quite nice, welcome to Rhysha dude

yeah, sorry for that, I screwed up the meaning of his comment. I'm good at screwing up things. example: I was looking for this comment very

• I guess we have an experience with handling trolls by now XD. You should be telling stories to your followers of how Rhyiona trolls tend to get banned when they go too far in Rhysha thread XD

None of you guys should have to put up with insults or trolls so it´s only fair.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.