Where do you think S1 will end?

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

How do you think this season will end?

I personally think:

1. Gareds will end with him finding the North Grove or coming across Rayders camp

2. Ashers will end after getting an army

3. Mira's will end with her escaping Kings Landing

4. Roderiks I'm not too sure, but I dont feel he would have got rid of the whitehills however. Maybe Ramsey will kill Gryff and the whitehills will declare war (probably not but that would be something).

Probably missing a lot of information, feel free to disagree a lot. Basically I feel like it'll end on a high note of us wanting s2.

Comments

• I doubt season 1 will end like this it would have to be an actual ending I think, it seems like too much of a cliffhanger.

• I think Rodrik's POV will be the final scene where it will establish the Whitehill-Forrester relationship for season 2. That or Gared finding The North Grove

• edited June 2015
    • Rodrik: alliance or at least some sort of peace treaty or truce or trade agreeable trade agreement
    • Asher: if not an army then at least some volunteers, or maybe not... and I think his friend will tag along
    • Gared: he'll find the North Grove or still be with the wildlings, but maybe one of his companions will die... or maybe him or they'll all die... I'm REALLY worried about him... I REALLY like playing as him
    • Mira: either she'll remain in king's landing still trying to find ways to help her family or she'll die

idk, but I really think that one of these people is gonna die by the end of the season. If there's going to be a cliffhanger then I think it'd most likely be with Gared stuck with wildlings or at the North Grove or approached by White Walkers; and with Asher either returning with an army or not.

• I feel like Im the only one who doesnt think there will be a second season. considering its almost caught up with the show, and the 6th book isnt finished, it feels like they cant do much

• People probably won't like the change, but season 2 could focus on a different family or set of characters(which I would be fine with)

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like Im the only one who doesnt think there will be a second season. considering its almost caught up with the show, and the 6th book isnt finished, it feels like they cant do much

• Yeah, but then its kinda just throwing out all the characters they made

People probably won't like the change, but season 2 could focus on a different family or set of characters(which I would be fine with)

• Rodrik: will finally start an alliance with whitehills or will start peace with them,again.

Mira: will return to Ironrath or will be escaped from Kings Landing.

Gared: will face the ice dragon most likely....or got to the north grove and found the treasure he was looking for.

Asher: finally found his army will return to ironrath or will be in westeros forever.

• i think season 2 or possibly even this season (to give us a suprise) might branch off from the books/show.

Rodrik: i think the alliance with the whitehills will go sour quickly, leading to Rodriks death and possibly lady forrester's death as well

Mira: will be imprisoned in king's landing.

Asher: will get his army and return to try to free his sister ( i think this might be one of the last scenes of season 1)

Gared: will find the north grove, but will realize it wasn't what he or we thought it was

1. I agree with that assumption
    2. Maybe a bit further like embarking on the Summer Sea
    3. I feel like she'll be killed by Cersei's people.
    4. Rodrick is the one I'm most hype for and feel like they're going for. Rodrick meets Stannis's envoy and joins him.

GET FUCKING HYPAR

Alt text

• edited June 2015

One of the Forresters will die, and I'm sad to say I think it will be Rodrik. Please excuse me while I go cry my eyes out. That being said, I hope Telltale breaks cannon so that I can take Ramsay down with me.

• I think the end might be:

Episode 5:

Gared finds the North Grove

Asher gets his army

Mira finds the traitor and either gets locked up or sent home

Rodrik punishes the traitor or let's them go

Episode 6:

Gared returns to Ironrath with news of the North Grove

Asher returns to Ironrath with his army

Mira is freed from her cell and stays at King's Landing or is back in Ironrath

Rodrik defeats the Whitehills or fails.

• How would Mira find the traitor?

prink34320 posted: »

I think the end might be: Episode 5: Gared finds the North Grove Asher gets his army Mira finds the traitor and either gets lock

• I think it will end at episode 6.

• Then they wouldn't have named it Season 1 if there weren't to be a Season 2.

I feel like Im the only one who doesnt think there will be a second season. considering its almost caught up with the show, and the 6th book isnt finished, it feels like they cant do much

• We are already a season and a half behind, even if they skip a bit in the next few episodes. Season 5 will have finished before the game does, season 2 doesnt have to be right away

Yeah, but then its kinda just throwing out all the characters they made

• U cheki wafle

I think it will end at episode 6.

• Everyone dies.
    Except for Gared bae.

• edited June 2015

I think:

Gared will find the North Grove, not sure if he'll make back to Ironrath

Mira will be forced to leave King's Landing (maybe it will even happen in E5, she comes back home and become a NPC in E6) or she may die but It's very improbable, or she simply stays.

Asher, I don't think he'll make it home, I think he'll stay in Essos with Beskha, and Malcom will die.

Rodrik may make peace with the Whitehills and ally with them against the Boltons ( for the pretty same reasons you explained) or he will die and the remaining Forresters ally with the Withehills against the Boltons, maybe they will join Stannis since we know that Ramsay cannot die.

• If there is going to be more than one season I don't think Mira will end up leaving King's Landing. The game needs to have a point of view character in King's Landing because of how tied in it is with the big picture. I think Mira is always going to provide that perspective.

• sorry to break it to you, but it will end in a major cliffhanger so telltale can make more money selling DLC with no end at all, just to sell season 2 and eventually abandon it like they did to the wolf among us.

• How is that breaking anything me when I said myself they'd leave it at cliffhangers to get hype for s2.

• sorry, i didn't mean to just you, more like you all, everyone. lol

Miny77 posted: »

How is that breaking anything me when I said myself they'd leave it at cliffhangers to get hype for s2.

• Ah i see, heh, sorry.

AstroZombie posted: »

sorry, i didn't mean to just you, more like you all, everyone. lol

• Out of all of them, Mira or Asher seem most likely to die. Why? King's Landing is not a safe place, and she's entered the world of deceit, add on Margery is pissed, Sera who is an untrustworthy bitch and Cersei is a cunt and it's doubtful Mira will live much longer. Asher is in Essos. You get the idea of three dragons, a lot of pissed off enemies and a bunch of guys who suspiciously like sex and horses. While Rodrick seems the most likely, he is the ''heavy hitter'' of the game. Out of everyone, his story has the most tension and greatest loss/gain, so killing him off would make the story bland (Seriously. Play the game without Rodrick. The story wavers and you won't feel as tense making decisions.) Least likely is Gared despite all the shit he's gone through.

Will they see Season 2?

Mira: Probably not.

Asher: Anything could happen.

Rodrick: Yes.

Gared: ''Who doesn't love bacon?''

mackibennie posted: »

One of the Forresters will die, and I'm sad to say I think it will be Rodrik. Please excuse me while I go cry my eyes out. That being said, I hope Telltale breaks cannon so that I can take Ramsay down with me.

• Andros works for Whitehills. Mira uses Tom. Tom gets papers. Papers from Whitehills and signed with Forrester Household name for Ironwood trade. Name on paper is traitor.

My theory on that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

How would Mira find the traitor?

• I for some reason don't think it will take that long for Gared to find the North Grove. I believe he will find the North Grove in episode 5 and figure out the importance etc. In Episode 6 he will need to get back to Ironrath and the way he's going to do this is by taking part in the BATTLE FOR CASTLE BLACK as a wildling to sneak back south of the wall and tell Duncan what it is. (Imagine if we get to climb the wall! how amazing!)

Rodrik will most likely die at the end of episode 5 along with Royland/Duncan (determinant) and Lady forrester.

Asher will get his army and be on a boat to westeros by the end of episode 5. He will arrive to avenge Rodrik, Ethan, and his mother. He will kill Ludd whitehill and marry Gwyn Whitehill. (They were in love) and Beskha will be his sentinel.

As Mira i think we'll take part in Tyrions trial in episode 5. and will probably escape kings landing and escape dying.

• I think that Rodrik will die until the end of the season. The scene with Ludd in the dining room had a dialogue where you can order an attack and as far as i read it kill everyone in the room. So im pretty sure that all who where in the meeting will die anyway.

• I hope you're right, I really do. But Ned Stark was a "heavy hitter" too. All I'm saying is that Westeros has a way of killing off all of the people you care about, and still keep you coming back for more.

Barthanax posted: »

Out of all of them, Mira or Asher seem most likely to die. Why? King's Landing is not a safe place, and she's entered the world of deceit, a

• edited June 2015

Ned Stark dying served a purpose. Jon Snow dying however ends anything at the Wall (Sam, as wonderful as he is, cannot replace Jon for POV at the Wall, same as Asher could be replaced by Beshka or Malcom, but Rodrick could not be replaced with Talia or Dany with anyone else. My own opinion of course.)

I also find it hilarious how Game of Thrones is a war based solely on Bran Stark seeing sex for the first time. XD Everything after that was a downward spiral of complete random bullshit that everyone should have ignored.

mackibennie posted: »

I hope you're right, I really do. But Ned Stark was a "heavy hitter" too. All I'm saying is that Westeros has a way of killing off all of the people you care about, and still keep you coming back for more.

• Season 5 will be finished before this season of the game is over, so S2 can easily just take place alongside with Season 5. Or like others guessed, a S2 can follow another House during the same time this season is taking place

• edited June 2015

I suck at predictions tbh so I'm not gonna try to guess every individual storyline, but I hope that Asher makes it out of Essos and doesn't say there forever/

• They did say back when the game was announced, that it would end shortly before the beginning of season 5. So probably around the events of The Children, which means Tywin Lannister's death and the fallout from that, which will obviously impact Mira if she still lives. Season 2 could be during season 5, remember each season equals one year in the series.

We are already a season and a half behind, even if they skip a bit in the next few episodes. Season 5 will have finished before the game does, season 2 doesnt have to be right away

• If that is the case, then Gared will likely get captured along with the Wildlings that made it into Castle Black, which wouldn't go over or end well.

Wigams posted: »

I for some reason don't think it will take that long for Gared to find the North Grove. I believe he will find the North Grove in episode 5

• That would be fantastic, a meeting between Rodrik Forrester and Stannis the Mannis, with hopefully the same actor reprising the role. That would be great.

Churned posted: »

* I agree with that assumption * Maybe a bit further like embarking on the Summer Sea * I feel like she'll be killed by Cersei's people.

• I don't think it can really "branch off' as you said because the game is canon.

i think season 2 or possibly even this season (to give us a suprise) might branch off from the books/show. Rodrik: i think the alliance w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.