Game of Thrones Episode 8 Discussion

Comments

• The biggest compliment I can think of is that I slowly started to like Jon Snow. Huh, I thought it would be impossible. Definitely the best episode this season.

• edited June 2015

.+ Cersei in prison

This is why we don't take IGN seriously :P

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I don't watch Game of Thrones, but looks IGN liked it

• He does get a lot more interesting once he becomes Lord Commander.

fallandir posted: »

The biggest compliment I can think of is that I slowly started to like Jon Snow. Huh, I thought it would be impossible. Definitely the best episode this season.

• Jon attempted to form an alliance

John staring at Night's King

Ever heard of proof read, fuckers?

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

.+ Cersei in prison This is why we don't take IGN seriously :P

• And Aemon is well a minor character but very loved one! And then there was Slynt and Mance, people have died a lot in the north this season, hmh.

• Well, to be fair I those scenes were great :D

Green613 posted: »

.+ Cersei in prison This is why we don't take IGN seriously :P

• tfw when fallandir doesn't like you

Alt text

fallandir posted: »

The biggest compliment I can think of is that I slowly started to like Jon Snow. Huh, I thought it would be impossible. Definitely the best episode this season.

• edited June 2015

I think that's what Ramsay is planning, but in one of The Winds of Winter chapters that was released, it's revealed that Aenys and Hosteen Frey try something similar to what Ramsay is going to try. However, the Freys fall into a trap set by Mors Umber, resulting in Aenys' death and Hosteen losing his horse, among other Frey soldier casualties, so I wonder if the same thing will happen with Ramsay and he'll be injured and his men crippled/killed :)

lindblom posted: »

Either Daenarys dragon's needs to go berserk on the walkers or these series will end with entire westeros population massacred. Cersei is ge

• Yeah I thought they were too, but I think they're trying to give the episode a positive because Cersei is in prison, not because of the scene itself. Which IMO is dumb :P

Well, to be fair I those scenes were great

• Alt text

Who dis kid? He killed one o' my best Walkers!

tfw when fallandir doesn't like you

• Alt text

U wot m8

• Dont worry Jon, Ive always loved you.

tfw when fallandir doesn't like you

• That was the greatest dick size comparison of all time.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

• edited June 2015

My Ep.8 Review:

YO. CLEGANEBOWL'S STILL ON.

White Walkers are DOPE af.

Daenerys better get on making that Valyrian Steel HOLY SHIT.

• Jon Snow To A White Walker Just Do It Nike (Funny video!)

• JON IS MY MAN!!!!!

KCohere posted: »

Dont worry Jon, Ive always loved you.

• YO IS that for real?? the cleganebowl??

Churned posted: »

My Ep.8 Review: YO. CLEGANEBOWL'S STILL ON. White Walkers are DOPE af. Daenerys better get on making that Valyrian Steel HOLY SHIT.

• what i love so much of that fight scene is how the WW shit'ed himself when jon's swords didnt break. he was like " WTF... :O"

• The Seasons 6 casting and this gif plus all of Qyburns hints throughout the season suggest so.

Alt text

jamex1223 posted: »

YO IS that for real?? the cleganebowl??

• but Sandor isnt confirmed dead yet.... right??

The Seasons 6 casting and this gif plus all of Qyburns hints throughout the season suggest so.

• I hate her too.

But I have to root for her because I love Tyrion too much not to.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I'm a bit disappointed that Sir Jorah got sent away again. I reaaaalllllllllyyyy hate Daenerys.

• Jon is the Azhorest of the Ahaiest of all.

• One of the best episode of the whole series! This episode is the proof why I love Jon's and the Night's Watch's storyline! :D

• I don't really like Tyrion either so it's a lose-lose for me.

PigeonPie posted: »

I hate her too. But I have to root for her because I love Tyrion too much not to.

• The market price for Valyrian steel just skyrocketed

• Alt text

• I could watch a whole episode of just Night's King, such a badass :3

• edited June 2015

I like Tyrion a lot more on the show than in the books, thanks to the considerable charm of Dinklage.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I don't really like Tyrion either so it's a lose-lose for me.

• wink

jamex1223 posted: »

but Sandor isnt confirmed dead yet.... right??

• Alt text

My Ep.8 Review: YO. CLEGANEBOWL'S STILL ON. White Walkers are DOPE af. Daenerys better get on making that Valyrian Steel HOLY SHIT.

• As much as I don't like this season, this was a pretty awesome episode. 9/10

• What makes you think she'd try to marry Jon? Or that he'd accept?

Scaeva posted: »

I think Azor Ahai and The Prince That Was Promised are the same hero being foretold in different prophesies, and that it is Jon. But I al

• As much as I don't like this season

I expected somebody to say that sooner or later.

Pipas posted: »

As much as I don't like this season, this was a pretty awesome episode. 9/10

• This is hilarious x)

• Alt text

Oooh shit, it already did. Wow, this episode really kept me on the edge of my seat x)

• If Jon's mother is Lyanna Stark and his father is Rhaegar Targaryen, aside from Dany being his aunt (eww), it would make him a potential heir to the throne. And you know what Targs are like. >.>

What makes you think she'd try to marry Jon? Or that he'd accept?

• I'm probably the only one who plays Game of Thrones but don't watches the actual Game of Thrones series.

• You should give it a try, it's good, + you'd enjoy the game even more :)

I'm probably the only one who plays Game of Thrones but don't watches the actual Game of Thrones series.

• edited June 2015

Loved the episode, though I have to admit that in my opinion Tyrion+Daenerys just didn't work properly. Tyrion, as always, was amazing and nailed his role. Dany, however, was so simple-minded and just looked like a child. Basically how it went down:

T: smart things

D: I think I shall have you killed/not killed.

T: more clever and witty stuff

D: I will have someone else killed!

Don't get me wrong, I like Dany, but this scene wasn't as good as I expected.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.