Who's your most hated character so far?

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

This fat fuck tops the list easily so far, and I think most of you would agree with me. Yes?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

DeathToTheWhitehills

Comments

• Lord Whitehill, who else?

• Cersei.

Always Cersei.

• Ramsay. The horrible things Ramsay would do are the nightmares Whitehill could never imagine doing.

• While Ramsay is no doubt an awful, irredeemable person in every way, shape and form, I find it difficult to hate him just because he's entertaining. He's one of those villains I could watch be crazy forever. :S

HiroVoid posted: »

Ramsay. The horrible things Ramsay would do are the nightmares Whitehill could never imagine doing.

• Cersei by far! She needs slapped or something..

• Whitehill. After I'm done with him he'll be REDhill.

• It is a toss up for me Lord Whitehill and Ethan. The main reason I don't like Ethan is because I am tired of being a kid in these games and I agreed with Royland he was a milksop. Lord Whitehill's hubris just might get his entire family killed.

• FUCKING RAMSAY AND CERSEI.

• oooo snap

Gary-Oak posted: »

Whitehill. After I'm done with him he'll be REDhill.

• Ludd, easy.

• Ramsay Snow, of course.I want to kill Ramsay after torturing him like Theon.

• Tazal annoyed me. Wounded man with broken leg and cut off hand can't escape that fast. Replayed this part and finished him.
    Same with Damien. Young, strong knight killed by girl and kid. Shame.

There's nobody to hate now. Ramsay is cool, Cersei is sweet, Ludd is funny. I don't want to murder Gwyn's dad.

• That would be Sera, that other handmaiden of Margaery's. She's annoying, she gets worked up about petty things, she keeps screwing up and getting Mira in trouble (wedding plan, Cersei's wine) and she keeps asking for Mira's help without doing anything in return.

I compare Sera to Sarah in season 2 of The Walking Dead. Completely useless, annoying, weird and ready to drag the main protagonist down.

Too bad Cersei didn't drown Sera in her wine...

• love to hate Lord Whitehill.

• yes she is very annoying and she better not back-stab Mira (my favorite character) or she'll end up like Damien!

Rogarth posted: »

That would be Sera, that other handmaiden of Margaery's. She's annoying, she gets worked up about petty things, she keeps screwing up and ge

• RAMSY FUCKING SNOW! that bastard

• Ramsay has power. Cersei has power. They're both assholes, but Whitehill? He thinks he can usurp the Forresters because he's backed by the Boltons and the Forrester alliances are rebuilding from nothing, not by right, not by position. He's straight-up begging to have his rectum turned inside-out and nailed to a fence post.

• Defiantly whitehill

• Ramsay F**** Snow. Of course. Telltale should give me a decison to revenge him. I wanna flay him alive. He killed my poor Ethan. Hmm..... Actually I'm furious with him because I played that scene more than 20 times. I thought I could save Ethan but it was revealed that I couldn't.

• Ramsay, both in the show and in the game.

• Well, there's literally around five truly evil named human characters in the show and only one of them made it over to the game so the bastard of house Bolton it is! Though Beskha's master comes at an extremely close second.

• edited June 2015

I really hope he dies by the end of Season 5. I just can't figure out the right way for him to exit the world. I love your idea. Hahaha

• Alt text

Cersei. Always Cersei.

• I'm not very fond of Andros and Lyman.

• I hate Sera, Margaery, and Cersei

• Just wanted to update on my most hated character, since 2 new EP's have come out since then.

Gryff is now my most hated character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDAg0tXAZs&feature=player_detailpage

• Ramsay... not only is he evil, but he's got all that goddamn plot armor. Every time I see him I get angry. Might as well have one of the developers just show up and say "and then the planet was engulfed by the sun... the end." That's how cheap and shitty it is to make Ramsey a major antagonist.

• You can't do anything to him. Let the show handle it.

• Why Sera?

cgilkey posted: »

I hate Sera, Margaery, and Cersei

• Honestly I fucking Hate Ramsey Bolton in the Game.

• fucking Ramsey

• I thought I could save Ethan too, he was my favourite. I hope I can kill Ramsey later and make him suffer!

Ramsay F**** Snow. Of course. Telltale should give me a decison to revenge him. I wanna flay him alive. He killed my poor Ethan. Hmm..... Ac

• Inspirational...

HiroVoid posted: »

Ramsay. The horrible things Ramsay would do are the nightmares Whitehill could never imagine doing.

• When u ask Maergery for her help to save your house, Sera gets all "oh no Lady Maergery, you can't take that risk, blah blah" ... I got so angry. Stupid Sera...

Rogarth posted: »

That would be Sera, that other handmaiden of Margaery's. She's annoying, she gets worked up about petty things, she keeps screwing up and ge

• Couldn't agree more, god I can't wait for someone to kill her.

Cersei. Always Cersei.

• Fucking Ramsay Snow... I swear I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the ending of Sons of Winter, I was seeing red man, I was shouting gibberish, that demon needs to go! He is even worse then good old Joffrey, and that is a sad state of affairs indeed when someone is worse then him. Great character, great actor, but needs to die in the worst way for a laundry list of offenses.

• What about in the end of all seasons? maybe we can stick a fucking sword in his heart and watch him SUFFER

• Ramsay and Cersei. Sorry but Ludd is actually cute and nice compared to them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.