Whose death would you cry at?

So you know, we're four episodes in and we haven't seen a major protagonist's death since Ethan's. So that begs the question, if someone were to die, well, this is Game of Thrones, someone will die, who would shed a tear and mourn in the silence of your cold, desolate basement, as you desperately attempt to restart the section to try and save them?

For non-playable characters, I'll choose one from each area.

• Elaena, because she's amazing and Rodrik would be so torn up.
  • Sera, especially after seeing how Tarwick likes her.
  • Malcolm, because I just feel the connection between him and Asher.
  • I couldn't choose just one. Cotter and Finn are very dear to me. Much like some deaths in previous TellTale games, the ones were comedic characters hit me hard, and after all the time we've spent with the too, it would hurt.

For protagonist, probably Gared. I've liked him ever since the excellent Red Wedding opening, and have an emotional attachment.

Comments

• I'm gonna tell Cersei Sera drank her wine

Alt text

• No one, I don't really cry at fictional deaths tbh.

But I'd get really sad if Talia was to die

• I mean, I don't cry, lololol, but these are the ones I think I would cry at if I ever did.

No one, I don't really cry at fictional deaths tbh. But I'd get really sad if Talia was to die

• If Elaena or Talia end up dead in some sudden, horrific way, I'd probably cry, if I'm not too much in shock.

• I don't think I'd cry at the NPC characters. But I would defiantly cry if Rodrik died. He's my favorite protag so far.

• None, I'm prepared

• tbh, I don't think I'd cry at any of them. I am always wary of my feeling when GoT is concerned. I learned my lesson on that one.

• The Only Times I Have Ever Cried Playing A Telltale Game Were When Kenny And Ben Died In TWD Season 1 And Ethan (Although That Time I Was More SHocked Than Sad) And When I Chose The Attack Option At Highpoint.(Yep I DIdn't Even Cry When Lee Died... Until A Week Later.) So I Would Probably Cry AT Pretty Much Any Death.

• Alt text

This is my face after every episode... And it doesn't even have to be death scene.

• I got pretty close to tears at the funeral in episode 2, I love almost every character so when someone dies I'll be dreading it on the forums forever...

• I've never cried at a Telltale death (I did cry at the Wellington ending though) but I'd bawl if Rodrik died. He's the best Telltale protagonist ever.

• Talia

Finn (but he'll definitely die, so I should probably prepare myself)

Asher and his gang

Ser Royland

Arthur (please don't be dead please don't be dead)

I think that's it.

• Rodrik, Mira, and Asher.

• edited June 2015

At this point, nobody's.

I'd feel shocked, furious, scared, confused... But no more tears, for the winter is coming, and more shall fall.

• I couldn't probably mentally process the death of Rodrik or Ryon or even Elaena

• I don't think I'd cry, but I would be utterly devastated if Gared dies.

• Malcom and Talia would be the only NPC's I'd be sad to lose. At this point in the game they're the only non player characters I actually trust at all. Everyone else I'm afraid could be a traitor (Everyone on the council) Will leave or betray us due to our actions (Cotter, Finn, Sera, Beskha) has some underlying motives we don't know (TOM) while everyone else I just don't trust for other miscellaneous reasons.

• If anyone, maybe Talia.

• I would be so devastated if Rodrik died, because he is absolutely my favorite character in the series (idk if you can tell XD) and I will forever mourn for him if it comes to that.

• How Can Tears Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Jaden Smith is that you?

• I know this is probably the easy answer, but pretty much anybody that is in the Forrester family. The amount of development given to these characters is staggering, I was so sure that a lot of them would be dead by this point, but here we still stand with everybody except two. That is a wise choice, because if they had killed Ser Royland back in episode 2, I would not have cared that much, now? I think he's great, and I really don't want to see him die. Cotter and Finn are the same, so much fun, and very well developed, don't want to see either bite the dust, but seeing how nobody has died except for Ethan and Gregor in four episodes, I must prepare for somebody's end in episode 5. I'm not going to be prepared, that much I know, I may be a veteran of TWD, but I know this game will still break me, hell it kind of already did with that funeral scene.

• Royland!

• edited June 2015

1.Talia Forrester

2.Rodrik Forrester

3.Gared Tuttle

4.Sera

5.Beshka

• I don't think I would cry for Talia's death, but I would feel devastated, that's for sure.

• None. I rarely cry at a video game characters death, but whose death would most upset me?

Playable Character: Asher

Non-Playable Character: Beshka

• well nobody was killed in the last couple episodes.

SoMuchSass posted: »

This is my face after every episode... And it doesn't even have to be death scene.

• I don't cry

Good for you!

Alt text

I mean, I don't cry, lololol, but these are the ones I think I would cry at if I ever did.

• It would definitely hurt. Attachments man.

I know this is probably the easy answer, but pretty much anybody that is in the Forrester family. The amount of development given to these

• imagine telling her that in the state she's in in the show right now.

I'm gonna tell Cersei Sera drank her wine

• Possibly Finn or Rodrik. I don't care about anyone else enough. Maaaaaaaaybe Royland.

• Oh my, that would be hilarious!!! XD

imagine telling her that in the state she's in in the show right now.

• Mira boo. She is so amazing and bae.

• Alt text

puzzlebox posted: »

*Reading this thread with interest... *

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Bad Laura!

puzzlebox posted: »

• Dear god... I HAVE SAID TO MUCH!

• I would be REALLY upset if anyone dies from house Forrester but the only one that would probably make me cry is if Rodrik dies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.