Lyra (Lyman+Mira) Ship

Alt textAlt text

Lyman Lannister + Mira Forrester anyone? He seemed like a good sort, has an advantageous family name even if he's low on the ladder and easy to manipulate due to drugs. Feels like a very GoT match. I've seen Mirgryn shipping (Morgryn+Mira) but that seems too nice of a match, not GoT enough.

Edit: Please stop with the "Ship X is better" comments and provide your constructive thoughts on the subject. I also don't entirely love this pairing although I still find it somehow cute and Tyriony (Sansa thought she was marrying a monster, Mira would be like "Shit, I'm marrying a druggie"). We haven't seen the drugs make Lyman bad or anything so it seems the drug issue is a kneejerk reaction. Also, I am assuming cut dialogue is not cannon as to Lyman's possible fertility issue (though even with the issue, popping out babies is not Mira's immediate concern).

Comments

• Mira would rather marry a dead horse.

• Sera + Mira for life.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man people are shipping Mira with almost everyone in kings landing, I'm a Mirgryn shipper myself.

• Alas. One can dream lol. I think they're cute-looking together, even though Tom is indeed a bit too young for her.

Not happening and you know it

• Tira [Tom + Mira] tho...

• edited June 2015

Man people are shipping Mira with almost everyone in kings landing, I'm a Mirgryn shipper myself.

• We are talking tactical ships here, a battleship if you will

fayescarlet posted: »

Alas. One can dream lol. I think they're cute-looking together, even though Tom is indeed a bit too young for her.

• Not happening and you know it

Tira [Tom + Mira] tho...

• You gotta remember that this is Game of Thrones. You're not doing the things you want and enjoy, you're doing the things you need to do. Sansa didn't marry Ramsay because she wanted to. So far Morgryn seems much more like a nobody than Lyman, Lyman could prove useful as a husband. Think Mace Tyrell being used as a power source by his mom and daughter

Ehh no lol.

• They've been talking about marriage all season, only make sense to ship her off to someone for a season finale marriage. Has to be a strategic marriage though and Morgryn seems a bigger nobody than Lyman

AgentZ46 posted: »

• If you think this game has happy outcomes you haven't been paying attention, this would be the best case scenario since Mira could have a Mace Tyrell oaf with power situation on her hands. May I remind you Sansa would also rather marry a dead horse.

Drakonys posted: »

Mira would rather marry a dead horse.

• I think it would be interesting only as a parallel to Sansa's situation. Where they both have their eyes on a charming wealthy man to marry (Morgryn/Loras) but then marry an "undesirable" Lannister instead (Lyman/Tyrion).

That said I doubt this will happen, and I don't particularly want it to.

• edited June 2015

Can we at least agree that a marriage is in Mira's books for the season, too much talk about marriage between her and Sera. A marriage to Lyman makes more sense since it would get you places (think Mace Tyrell oaf) even if he's a third cousin and would make for an interesting second season if the Sparrows come after Lyman for drugs. Morgryn doesn't seem to have much to offer Mira, she's the one offering him something for nothing really in return so marrying him doesn't make much sense unless they reveal more info on Morgryn.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I think it would be interesting only as a parallel to Sansa's situation. Where they both have their eyes on a charming wealthy man to marry

• I can see Mira's story ending in one of two ways:

1. Mira's situation gets more dire. You are accused of killing the gaurd/ conspiring with Tyrion concerning the royal decree. Margaery fires you, and Tom helps you escape King's Landing safely and return to Ironrath. Sera might help with damage control.

2. Mira somehow slips between the cracks and isn't accused of any of this. That's where I see marriage come in. However there are many many more hints of marrying Morgryn than Lyman. I think Lyman was more of a plot device to get us the information we need,

Can we at least agree that a marriage is in Mira's books for the season, too much talk about marriage between her and Sera. A marriage to Ly

• Thay can't relegate him to a plot device though. One does not simply use a LANNISTER as a plot device. Plus, why waste the effort making a very distinct character model?

LoseMyHome posted: »

I can see Mira's story ending in one of two ways: * Mira's situation gets more dire. You are accused of killing the gaurd/ conspiring w

• Nah, Mirgryn FTW.

• edited June 2015

In Morgryns words: "A third cousin, to be fair." Yeah he's a Lannister but not a very important one. And they'll make distinct character model for anyone with a few minutes of screen time. Bowen wasn't very important either but he has a pretty distinct character model too.

My suspicions mostly lie in the fact there are only two episodes left. With the next episode seemingly preoccupied with Cersei/Tyrion conflict, I just don't think they'll be enough time to set up a marriage with a character only established in Episode 4. Morgryn makes more sense, we have had a history with him extending back to Episode 2. Marriage would be more feasible that way in the time given.

Thay can't relegate him to a plot device though. One does not simply use a LANNISTER as a plot device. Plus, why waste the effort making a very distinct character model?

• Dis. What the hell would the ship's, name be, though...

Sera + Mira for life.

• Naaahhh. I prefer Mirion (Tyrion/Mira).

• "If you want, you can whisper it in my ear~"

• haha

Tira [Tom + Mira] tho...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Ewww......boy he is hard to look at...

• Mirgryn 4 lyfe <3

• Damn junkie. He should hook-up with Bonnie from TWD. On Mira though, I'd love to see her steal Tarwick from Sera.

• Where are these pictures from? Its quite cool how they have the sigil imprinted on them

• You're kidding right? ...RIGHT?!

• edited June 2015

I believe there's an unused Tarwick sound file which reveals that Lyman wouldn't be much use as a husband, considering the precise nature of his "injury." http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ij2UpjCEDK

(ps Mirgryn 4 life)

• Dangerous times for ships to be in the Blackwater.....

Alt text

• It's from TTGoT wiki.

Where are these pictures from? Its quite cool how they have the sigil imprinted on them

• Mira's name is also a shipname.

Rock114 posted: »

Dis. What the hell would the ship's, name be, though...

• I love Lyman. But Morgryn is the bomb. Mira x Morgryn is the truth.

• Personally no, but if that option was given ever I wouldn't be like ARGH OMFG NO WHAT????!!! either
    because as some people mentioned here, he's useful. May not be a top ranking guy but he' s still a Lannister so that's something.
    He definitely fails in the looks department but hey if he gets me where I need to be it'll be the least of my concern.
    I basically seduced the crap out of him with Mira and I'm proud, looking at the fruitful answers I got in return.

• Eww...no, just no
    Alt text

• No,never. Mirgryn is better.

• Oh my God, the shipping has finally spread to the GOT section.

• Mera or Sira.

Rock114 posted: »

Dis. What the hell would the ship's, name be, though...

• edited June 2015

Remember that guard that wanted to kill Mira? well I thought they were going to be together.. At least that's what I wanted. Until the idiot tried to kill her. I had hope!

• My gaydar went off when Lyman waved to Tarwick and looked sad after he ignored him. This is why I don't ship them. I ship Mirgryn.

• It is a disease. It is incredibly infectious, we don't have much time left. We must find a cure before it is too late!

Oh my God, the shipping has finally spread to the GOT section.

• Mira x Sass is the ultimate ship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.