Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Ah pity then well at least he seems to be devoted to maintaining peace

GrumpyDof posted: »

He's not. He's Rhyiona.

• Maybe a meme of NOT amused Sasha? You know something we can post when a troll decides to visit

Guys what meme should i draw next?

• how about a are you a wizard vaughn i think that would be funny

• Add to the list :)

Nolonius posted: »

how about a are you a wizard vaughn i think that would be funny

• Nice

Add to the list

• Add to the list :) But Sasha again?

Leluch123 posted: »

Maybe a meme of NOT amused Sasha? You know something we can post when a troll decides to visit

• Never enough of Sasha

Add to the list But Sasha again?

• Handsome Jack saying 'The amount of non-Rhysha shippers on this forum is too damn high'

• Noted ^^

Handsome Jack saying 'The amount of non-Rhysha shippers on this forum is too damn high'

• Driving back home in a few hours.

I miss home.

I miss making Rhysha fanart.

I cannot live without Rhysha.

• Rhysha is love. Rhysha is life.

Driving back home in a few hours. I miss home. I miss making Rhysha fanart. I cannot live without Rhysha.

• NOOOOO ! Pips watch your language !

Pipas posted: »

Rhysha is love. Rhysha is life.

• Alt text

I made a sloppy animation of Sasha being excited. By the Atlas Silver? By Rhys' stun baton? By Rhys' other stun baton? We may never know.

• Pure gold ! Good job !

mirashade posted: »

I made a sloppy animation of Sasha being excited. By the Atlas Silver? By Rhys' stun baton? By Rhys' other stun baton? We may never know.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

ADORABLE!

• Kawaii-desu~

• edited June 2015

Rhys has another stun baton? Oooo. I bet it's long, powerful and likely to make Sasha want to play around with it :)

Wait...

• It's a rocket launcher.

Rhys has another stun baton? Oooo. I bet it's long, powerful and likely to make Sasha want to play around with it Wait...

• Dang it Kenny...

It's a rocket launcher.

• Alt text

Rhys has another stun baton? Oooo. I bet it's long, powerful and likely to make Sasha want to play around with it Wait...

• I'm kinda afraid to say it here, but I ship rhyiona hides behind wall I was just curious about this thread and wanted to see what's going on here (I've seen some cool fanarts). I also wanted to know why people ship rhysha. sasha is incredibly cute, but in my opinion, fiona seems to be the woman for rhys (please don't kill me :D )

Nope but don't worry screw ups happen also your first speech was quite nice, welcome to Rhysha dude

• the "aaaaand it's gone" meme with rhys as businessman :D

• You can watch. Just... don't touch anything. And don't yell, i hate that. People and their "RHYIONA BEST SHIP EVER" .

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm kinda afraid to say it here, but I ship rhyiona hides behind wall I was just curious about this thread and wanted to see what's going on

• By Rhys' other stun baton?

Alt text

• You can post here and watch as long as you keep things civil and get into constructive discussion.

AS for why we ship Rhysha.(speaking solely on my behalf)

1. In my opinion Rhys and Sasha have much better chemistry than Rhys and Fiona. In prestent they hate each other and in story it depends on how you play. Same goes for Sasha true but there are some moments that points storongly towards it.( Pinky promise,trusting to drive the caravan, going to help Rhys over her own sister ect.)
    2. Rhys and Fiona are two main character and it's way too obvious to ship them, there's no creativity in that, going with the route they're main so they have to be toghter is frankly too boring for me.
    3. The fact that Sasha and Rhys are basically the same sides of one coin. Sasha worked in hollow point raido while Rhys in propaganda department.
    4. Not to mention she naticebly warms up to him during the episodes, she might have hated him in the beginning but now sees that Rhys is ok.
    5. Even Rhys is attracted to her, just look at the diaolouge when Fiona says that Sasha broke August heart in gortys room, Even the cut out with dialouge points in that direction like the one with Jack on the dessert

There are some of the reasons, I bet that the other have more, feel free to give ur opinion and counter agruments if you wish

I'm kinda afraid to say it here, but I ship rhyiona hides behind wall I was just curious about this thread and wanted to see what's going on

1. rhys and fiona hate each other, and that's why I think they'll end up together. but you're right about the special moments, there weren't such things with fiona

2. you're right about that, it would be obivous and boring, but that's a reason for me to believe in rhyiona. as you said, they're the main characters, and I guess they'll end up together

3. you're right

4. you're goddamn right, their relation to each other really changed

5. can't say if rhys is attracted to her, but as you said, they had their special moments, and even I think that sasha is way more interesting than fiona

I guess I'll have to think about changing my ship...

You can post here and watch as long as you keep things civil and get into constructive discussion. AS for why we ship Rhysha.(speaking so

• don't worry, I'm not an idiot. well, I am, but in another way, you know :D and I wouldn't want an internet-fight either

You can watch. Just... don't touch anything. And don't yell, i hate that. People and their "RHYIONA BEST SHIP EVER" .

edited June 2015

You'll always be welcome here if you come to a decion to sail with us, if you have any other questions or doubts ask ;)

* rhys and fiona hate each other, and that's why I think they'll end up together. but you're right about the special moments, there weren't

• edited June 2015

Remember Guys, quality over quantity :

Alt text

• Well, that's a quality gif for sure. :D

Remember Guys, quality over quantity :

• Absolutely fantastic! great work!
    On the side note how's the progress on my request?

• Aaah. Sorry dude. I'll start on it in the next couple of days.

Absolutely fantastic! great work! On the side note how's the progress on my request?

• it's cool just askin'

Aaah. Sorry dude. I'll start on it in the next couple of days.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

By Rhys' other stun baton?

edited June 2015

Ladies and gentlemen THE RHYSHA WORLD MAP!!!!!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Edit: Changed EU and USA maps for better ones and added guys

• edited June 2015

Love Megami : This is MY land !

There's an error in Europe. (and dang it how did you scale those avatars?)

Ladies and gentlemen THE RHYSHA WORLD MAP!!!!!!! Edit: Changed EU and USA maps for better ones and added guys

• Nice!

Ladies and gentlemen THE RHYSHA WORLD MAP!!!!!!! Edit: Changed EU and USA maps for better ones and added guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.