The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh sure, sounds like a great idea.

We can share them. From what I learned from Playing History:The Slave Trade...you can have half of a human.

• Well, hello

Aloha.

• I can be friends with ya'll

huh morgan you tryna steal my friend eh

• wait, are u trying to cut me in half? not cool

We can share them. From what I learned from Playing History:The Slave Trade...you can have half of a human.

• shakes hand

yes

Deal. So now we shake hands?

• Sorry for the late response, how are you?

Well, hello

• UPDATE: So I think the girl got the right number cause I just got a text from who I think is her. By the way she's been called the hottest girl in my grade.

And I got a number of a girl two years older than me.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

InGen_Nate_Kenny getting the pussy like

Alt text

UPDATE: So I think the girl got the right number cause I just got a text from who I think is her. By the way she's been called the hottest girl in my grade. And I got a number of a girl two years older than me.

• Alt text

InGen_Nate_Kenny getting the pussy like

• Alt text

UPDATE: So I think the girl got the right number cause I just got a text from who I think is her. By the way she's been called the hottest girl in my grade. And I got a number of a girl two years older than me.

• So I'm in the process of buying Borderlands 2 and I just wanted to hear from some people who have played the game, who, in your opinion, should I play as?

1. Axton (Commando)
    2. Maya (Siren)
    3. Salvador (Gunzerker)
    4. Zer0 (Assassin)

I've been leaning more towards Zer0, but I just wanted to hear what you guys think.

• Krieg.

So I'm in the process of buying Borderlands 2 and I just wanted to hear from some people who have played the game, who, in your opinion, sho

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Gaige

Krieg.

• Shakes hand back

Good. Nice to meet you

shakes hand yes

• Good and you? :)

Sorry for the late response, how are you?

• Pretty good, a few people trying to mess my day up but when do you not have them. :P

Good and you?

• Axton, the turret is A-MAZING.

So I'm in the process of buying Borderlands 2 and I just wanted to hear from some people who have played the game, who, in your opinion, sho

• Who tried to mess your day? Do I need to punch some faces? Cuz I will

Pretty good, a few people trying to mess my day up but when do you not have them. :P

• Friends or not, sometimes people need punches. You know, is good for the friendship tho

A few "Friends", eh don't worry, I got tougher skin than most.

• A few "Friends", eh don't worry, I got tougher skin than most.

Who tried to mess your day? Do I need to punch some faces? Cuz I will

• I don't know who you are but hi.

You got beautiful avatar.

InGen out.

heya

• Punching is always the answer.

Friends or not, sometimes people need punches. You know, is good for the friendship tho

• hi and actually that avatar is my face so if you are sayin that I have a beautiful face, thank you.

I don't know who you are but hi. You got beautiful avatar. InGen out.

• Pretty shit, you?

Heya, how you doin?

• Right, and right now I'm going to sleep. It's midnight here and tomorrow or today idk I have a job interview so I'm just gonna go to bed

Punching is always the answer.

• The light to your left is kind of like a halo lololololol.

Very pretty face. Lovely hair as well.

I too, am extremely attractive, but I must hide my beauty for the sake of the world.

So which TellTale Games you play?

hi and actually that avatar is my face so if you are sayin that I have a beautiful face, thank you.

• Can someone tell me what are the options on TWD S2, final episode? Like, can I end up alone with AJ? Or with Jane or even Kenny? cuz I don't know and I want to explore the options.

• Good luck on the interview.

Right, and right now I'm going to sleep. It's midnight here and tomorrow or today idk I have a job interview so I'm just gonna go to bed

• thank you Mr. Paladin

Good luck on the interview.

• Ahaha you are actually funny. And thank you for the compliments. Well, I play almost all of them. Jurassic park, The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones. Loved every single one of them. and you?

The light to your left is kind of like a halo lololololol. Very pretty face. Lovely hair as well. I too, am extremely attractive, but I must hide my beauty for the sake of the world. So which TellTale Games you play?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

There are five endings:

• Alone with AJ (Kenny and Jane either both dead, or alive [you can let one die and leave the other])
    • At Wellington with AJ (Kenny alive, Jane dead)
    • With Kenny and AJ (Jane dead, no Wellington)
    • At Howe's with Jane and AJ (Kenny dead, family unknown)
    • At Howe's with Jane, AJ, and the family (Kenny dead)

Can someone tell me what are the options on TWD S2, final episode? Like, can I end up alone with AJ? Or with Jane or even Kenny? cuz I don't know and I want to explore the options.

• oh, why is that? I'm good , just got my drivers license. and I'm sleepy aha

Pretty shit, you?

• Eh, just upset over dumb stuff, no biggie. And I have to go to the swimming pool to take a shower cuz they turned off our gas again so there's no hot water. Have to walk because unlike you I'm too lazy to get my license.

Sleep time? Nite nite :)

Alt text

oh, why is that? I'm good , just got my drivers license. and I'm sleepy aha

• With our beauty and having played the same games, I'm starting to believe we are long lost twins. Sadly, twins in TT don't end well...

Ahaha you are actually funny. And thank you for the compliments. Well, I play almost all of them. Jurassic park, The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones. Loved every single one of them. and you?

• thanks InGen. The thing is I really like Kenny and I dont want to kill him, but i really like jane too, and I dont want her dead. I dont know what to do :(

• I hate cold water! oh I understand you. Well, it's midnight here so yeah, I fell sleepy already. See ya tomorrow :)

Eh, just upset over dumb stuff, no biggie. And I have to go to the swimming pool to take a shower cuz they turned off our gas again so there's no hot water. Have to walk because unlike you I'm too lazy to get my license. Sleep time? Nite nite

• Your jimmie rustling attempts are failing m8.

Uh, yeah, you did, no denying that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.