The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2015

I obviously don't know for sure, but it looks pretty official. All we can do is wait, then we'll hopefully know if it's real or not.

Edit: Bethesda tweeted it out. Holy shit. (Thank you Flog for posting that).

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

How do you know it's not a fake like last time?

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

<3

XD so true I can't wait for his movie to :D

Tinni posted: »

lol tbh what's not to like about this crazy bastard??

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just had my first job interview today, I hope to get it, I'll know by next week.

• Alt text

Good luck bro I'm sure you will get the job

dojo32161 posted: »

Just had my first job interview today, I hope to get it, I'll know by next week.

• Azlyn said she was coming back next summer, which is this summer of 2015.

Alt text

• Tobi or Rafoli should be aware if she is, so ask one of them, eh.

Azlyn said she was coming back next summer, which is this summer of 2015.

• I talked to Azlyn back in January, she very much hasn't forgotten.

Markd4547 posted: »

nvm

• Great news then :)

I talked to Azlyn back in January, she very much hasn't forgotten.

• edited June 2015

nvm

• Haven't talked to her lately, but I think Tobi or Rafoli have.

Great news then

• edited June 2015

I talked to Azlyn several times, she's been incredibly busy with school. Working hard. She'll be back this summer, around the end of June and early July.

However it does worry me a lot of how she'll take how much things changed. A lot of bad things happened when she was gone, I just hope it doesn't hurt her. I don't want her to get caught up in the mess that was made. Sorry... I uh... hard not to think about it.

• Good to know. I agree wholeheartedly on the rest of what you said. But I think we've got past all the bad stuff, at least I hope so.

I talked to Azlyn several times, she's been incredibly busy with school. Working hard. She'll be back this summer, around the end of June a

• I read 'walked in on my mom....' and was like 'oh boy'.

Walked in on my mom wrapping Christmas presents when I was 8.

• DETAILS? How did you get the number?

Fun fact: I got a girl's number yesterday.

• Fun fact: I got a girl's number yesterday.

Alt text

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

DETAILS?

• I did talked to her about some of the stuff that happens here, I wanted her to be upated. I don't want her to get involved I just want to know... I dunno, does that make sense? I want her to understand what's going on instead of coming back and end up confused. But right now I'm not sure if I should have. I don't know if I helped her or made it harder. I question myself a lot if I made the right decisions, I hope I made the right ones.

Good to know. I agree wholeheartedly on the rest of what you said. But I think we've got past all the bad stuff, at least I hope so.

• DETAILS?

Alt text

DETAILS? How did you get the number?

• Is it prime?

Fun fact: I got a girl's number yesterday.

• Damn.

I read 'walked in on my mom....' and was like 'oh boy'.

• Was there some kind of atrocity that I missed?

I talked to Azlyn several times, she's been incredibly busy with school. Working hard. She'll be back this summer, around the end of June a

• Yeah, it makes sense. You're a good guy Tobi, I'm sure you know what you're doing.

I did talked to her about some of the stuff that happens here, I wanted her to be upated. I don't want her to get involved I just want to kn

• Green jokes

Green613 posted: »

SANTA ISN'T REAL?!?!?!?!

• edited June 2015

Long story. Basically shit went down every once in a while. Kinda like in the Youtube comment sections sometimes.

Was there some kind of atrocity that I missed?

• edited June 2015

Thank you, I try my best even if I go crazy.

Yeah, it makes sense. You're a good guy Tobi, I'm sure you know what you're doing.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

Well Mark, it's not as epic as it sounds, if you really want to know.

Although I might have put the wrong number in her phone though since she told me to call my number so it be in her recents. I called it and checked my phone and didn't have any calls....I did get a call from a Virginia number (state I live) didn't answer it cause I didn't recognize the number....

I'll have to tell her that XD. She's a varsity lacrosse player btw.

Still counts. I got 3 fucking fist bumps within two minutes of it happening.

DETAILS? How did you get the number?

• No clue what that means XD.

Is it prime?

• Alt text

Nice and a sports player even better well done and congrats bro

Well Mark, it's not as epic as it sounds, if you really want to know. Although I might have put the wrong number in her phone though sinc

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Missed nothing all lounge problems everytime is always blown way out of proportion ^ users get bored and restless so every once in a while meaningless arguments and drama ensue

But always dies down after a bit and everyone is happy again till the next one :)

Was there some kind of atrocity that I missed?

• You could make that happen in the comic, would be cool. Like Azlyn disappears and then when she returns a bunch of bad shit happened in the meanwhile.

• Her number. It was a horrible joke.

No clue what that means XD.

• Wooh, she is in for a few new surprises with everything. I'm personally excited to meet her and hopefully she'll come back to a fairly happy lounge, not much drama lately or at least none still happening.

• Firaxis announced Xcom 2, but sadly(for me) it looks like it will be for PC only.

• She'll love you, you're as freaky as her.

Wooh, she is in for a few new surprises with everything. I'm personally excited to meet her and hopefully she'll come back to a fairly happy lounge, not much drama lately or at least none still happening.

• Suuuuuucka!

Firaxis announced Xcom 2, but sadly(for me) it looks like it will be for PC only.

• I've been told.

papai46 posted: »

She'll love you, you're as freaky as her.

• edited June 2015

Hey guys head director of team dream here we producing a new animated series called steve's backstory u can expect in 2015 below is our youtube channel & twitter u can sub to us to support our project u can also tune in to new episodes on youtube when they release for free

Alt text

https://twitter.com/0fficialTD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvCC7E3w0V4xcii_f0gi0w

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

L

But she left in the end of it, and it won't be exactly. I'll try to talk to her.

• God dammit I can't wait for E3!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.